阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[欧洲杯官方网]亨利采访(Q & A)~~ [复制链接]

1#

After a brilliant season in which his goals propelled Arsenal FC to the Premiership title, Thierry Henry has been hailed in many quarters as the greatest striker currently active in European football. However, in his first two games of UEFA EURO 2004™, the 26-year-old has failed to make much of an impact, and as France have shown similarly stuttering form, he told euro2004.com that he is eager for improvement.

euro2004.com: What is wrong with France at the moment? Thierry Henry: Every team plays the same way against France. They play on the counterattack. We know this will be the case with all the teams we meet in the tournament. Fortunately, David Trezeguet scored against Croatia and I would like to thank David because if he had not equalised, I don't know if we would have got a goal otherwise. These are strange times. We could have lost against England and Croatia, but ended up with four points. We are happy with that. Not satisfied but happy.

---现在的法国队有什么问题吗?

亨利:与法国队交手时,每个球队都会选择相同的打法:反击。当然,我们欧洲杯的对手也会这样做。幸好特雷则盖在对克罗地亚的比赛里进了球,我要感谢他的这个扳平比分的进球。我们差点就输给英格兰和克罗地亚,但我们还是积了4分。虽然成绩并不令人满意,但我们很高兴。

euro2004.com: How about your own form?

Henry: As I hardly saw the ball in the first half of both games, I decided to go for it and drop deeper into midfield. I also tried to be like a fox in the box, which is not usually my way of playing, but if it can help the team, like it did against England, I am happy to do it.

---你的状态如何?

亨利:两场比赛的上半场,我几乎看不到球,所以我必须回到中场争取拿球。而在禁区里,我要想狐狸一样灵活,这并不是我平时踢球的风格,但如果这样做可以帮助球队,就像在对英格兰那场比赛里一样,那我愿意。

euro2004.com: Do you not feel frustrated playing out of your usual position?

Henry: A striker is not only there to score goals - there is more to it than that. If I don't score and France win, I am still happy. Remember Nicolas Anelka. He did not score at UEFA EURO 2000™, but do you think he was unhappy to lift the trophy after the victory against Italy?

---踢自己并不习惯的位置,是不是有困难?

亨利:前锋的作用并不仅仅是进球。如果我没有进球,但法国队取得了胜利,那我还是非常高兴的。想想阿内尔卡。2000年欧洲杯他没有进球,但法国击败意大利,当他捧起奖杯时,你想他会不高兴吗??

euro2004.com: Do you think France have been lucky so far?

Henry: You say we are lucky but in the Netherlands in 2000, we had a miraculous campaign. First against Denmark, Fabien Barthez saved us several times. Then versus the Czech Republic, he stopped two shots from Pavel Nedved and Jan Koller. OK, we then lost against the Netherlands, but after that, Raúl [González] missed a last-minute penalty in the quarter-finals and Zinedine Zidane succeeded in his attempt against Portugal in the semi-final. There is no need to remind you about the final!

---你认为法国队运气很好吗?

亨利:有人觉得现在的法国队运气太好,但2000年在荷兰,我们的表现更具奇迹。对丹麦比赛里,巴特兹多次精彩扑救。对捷克比赛里更是扑出了内德维德与扬.科勒的两次射门。尽管输给荷兰,但之后,1/4决赛里,劳尔错失最后一分钟的一个点球。半决赛对葡萄牙,齐达内射门得分。2000欧洲杯的决赛就更不用提了吧。

euro2004.com: Switzerland need a victory against France to reach the last eight...

Henry: So what? Maybe they will go about it in the same way as England and Croatia and counterattack. Why should they come out and attack? I predict it will be a very similar game to the last ones.

---瑞士需要战胜法国才能进入8强。。。

亨利:那又如何呢?瑞士会像英格兰和克罗地亚一样打反击。欧洲杯的比赛就是这样。

euro2004.com: Why do France not play like Arsenal?

Henry: Because with Arsenal we do not have a playmaker like Zinedine Zidane. Both Robert Pires and Fredrik Ljungberg keep to the wings. You cannot compare the two teams and the two styles.

---为什么法国队不采取阿森纳的打法呢?

亨利:因为阿森纳没有齐达内。皮雷和永贝里都在边路。法国队与阿森纳是不同的两队,打法也不同。

euro2004.com: Are you optimistic about EURO 2004™?

Henry: We are not complaining. Things are going to improve. Maybe we have not been playing brilliant football but we have got results. At the 2002 [FIFA] World Cup we lost. You can play well, have a great game and still lose. At this stage, at least we have four points, which is already something good. Now we are going to try to win and play some nice football.

---对于法国在本届欧洲杯的前景,你觉得乐观吗?

亨利:我们没有抱怨。一切都会更好的。也许我们踢得还不够精彩,但我们取得了积分。2002世界杯我们失败了。一支球队可以踢得很漂亮,但却输掉比赛。现在我们已经积到4分了,这是个很有利的形势。我们要争取胜利,踢得更精彩。

©uefa.com 1998-2004. All rights reserved.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-22 10:35:05编辑过]

2#

现在看来,亨利真的好自信,不过被判了个假摔,黄牌会带到下一轮吗,好象不会吧
3#

不会
4#

我们可怜的亨利,

他不知道即使他一个劲地说服自己委屈自己压抑自己,

法国队也仅仅是多迈了小半步而已,

然后呢,还是赢不来半点同情地跌倒……

(斑竹原谅,仅仅是忍不住就发了似乎不该回在星区……)

发新话题 回复该主题