阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

朋友的声音:“维埃拉会留在阿森纳。” [复制链接]

1#

翻译:Marco_zw (未经本人和www.arsenalcn.com 同意请勿转载)

朋友的声音:“维埃拉会留在阿森纳。”

以维埃拉的一位密友Chantal Stanley的话来说:维埃拉本赛季将会留在阿森纳。从维埃拉来到海布里的那天起,两人就成为了知己。她坚信维埃拉在伦敦生活得很好,除非被俱乐部赶走,否则维埃拉不会离开。

西班牙媒体报道说维埃拉愿意转会去皇马,然而他本人却对下赛季的去向保持沉默。

Stanley说:“如果他走了,那也不是他主动要走的。如果想走他早就走了,我不相信他想要离开英国。我很了解帕特里克,我知道他在这儿的生活十分美好,我也知道他对温格是多么地尊重以及他多么喜欢与温格共事。”

“我知道他是什么类型的人,我也知道他对阿森纳队的热情。他是全队的队长,他与球迷们有着一种特殊的关系。球迷们对他的爱戴令他十分感激。他的未婚妻在英国也感觉十分愉快。我完全无法想象他会离开阿森纳”

Stanley坚持认为维埃拉没有被伯纳乌的金钱所诱惑,也不想成为“银河舰队”中的一员。

“他已经挣着大笔的钱。如果他离开,我认为那不是他自己的意愿或是金钱的缘故。当然,钱对每个人来说都很重要。但是对于帕特里克来说,场上的表现也很重要。他曾经收到过多家俱乐部的邀请,但他还是选择了拒绝,并留在了阿森纳。我个人认为,维埃拉对阿森纳是十分忠诚的。”

“有一天,他告诉我一件让人感觉甜蜜的事。他说:‘如果有一天我有了足够多的钱,我想把阿森纳队买下来。’”

“也许是我不知道帕特里克得到的邀请是多么具有诱惑力,但我就是认为他不会离开。”

在过去的几个夏天,这位前AC米兰中场总是与离开海布里的传闻联系在一起。上个赛季他续约三年,但是这并没有使他远离转会的传言。

Stanley补充说:“我每年都能听到皇家马德里这几个字。我记得上次在马克莱莱的孩子出世的时候,他去马德里逗留了几天。新闻记者看到他出现在机场,于是就疯狂报道:‘维埃拉登陆马德里!’而帕特里克只是笑笑,他说:‘我只不过是来看看马克莱莱和他的孩子而已。’”

“所有这些传闻一点儿都不新鲜。在他续约之前他就知道全世界有很多人想得到他。他有很多的选择,他可以随便去他想去的地方,但是他留在了阿森纳。”

“他是一名价值巨大的球员,有可能阿森纳会在需要钱的时候卖走他。” “有可能他希望与齐丹一起踢球,也有可能他想要最辉煌的前景。” “人们总是在变,但我就是无法想象那些事情。”

原文如下:

Pal: 'Vieira will stay at Arsenal' Patrick Vieira will stay at Arsenal this season, according to a close friend of the midfielder. Chantal Stanley, who has known the France international since he moved to Highbury, believes Vieira is settled with life in the capital and would only leave if he was forced out.

Spanish reports suggest Vieira is set for a move to Real Madrid, while the player has remained silent about where he will be next season.

Stanley said: 'If he goes it's not because he has asked to go. If he wanted to he would have gone already,' she told the BBC.

'I do not believe it is his wish to leave the UK.

'I know Patrick Vieira very well. I know the good life he has here, I know how highly in his esteem he holds Arsene Wenger and how much he loves working with him.

'I know the kind of person he is and the kind of passion he has for Arsenal

'He's captain of the team and he has a special relationship with the fans and he appreciates their love for him.

'His fianci is happy in the UK as well. I just cannot imagine him leaving Arsenal.'

Stanley maintains the 28-year-old is not tempted by the money on offer to become a galactico at the Bernabeu.

'He earns good money already. If he goes I don't think it will be of his own doing and not because of money.

'Of course, money is important to everyone but performance is very important to Pat.

'Pat has had a lot of offers in the past and turned them down to stay at Arsenal.

'I personally feel Pat is very loyal to Arsenal.

'He told me something very sweet one day, he said 'If I'm rich enough I would one day love to buy Arsenal'.

'I might be wrong and Pat might have had a fantastic offer but I would be surprised. I just don't think so,' she added.

The former AC Milan midfielder has been linked with a move away from Highbury for the past few summers.

He signed a new contract last season keeping him at Highbury for another three years, but that has not prevented the speculation continuing about his future.

'Every year I hear Real Madrid,' Stanley added. 'I remember last time he went to Madrid shortly after Claude Makelele had a new child.

'The press saw him in the airport and went mad saying `Vieira is coming to Madrid'.

'Pat laughed and said 'all I was doing was visiting Claude Makelele and his baby'.

'All this speculation is not new. Before he renewed his contract he knew a lot of people wanted him around the world. He had many opportunities.

'He could have gone anywhere he wanted but he stayed at Arsenal.

'He's a player worth a lot of money and maybe Arsenal need to sell him while they can.

'Maybe he wants to play with Zinedine Zidane, maybe he wants the bigger picture.

'People change but I just can't see it. I just cannot imagine it.'  

[此贴子已经被ARSENAL14于2004-8-1 14:35:37编辑过]

广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

2#

可以看明白的说。
3#

为什么没有人顶?

这是个好消息啊!维埃拉这个赛季将留在阿森纳!

[em09]
4#

哈哈,看头一句我就高兴得不得了了
《美丽的足球》
导演:温格
主演:亨利,范佩西,罗西基,赫莱布,法布雷加斯......
出品:Arsenal
票房:still on
5#

呵呵,最后结果还不知道啊!
6#

"I just cannot imagine him leaving Arsenal.' "

He earns good money already. If he goes I don't think it will be of his own doing and not because of money.

7#

按队长朋友的话说来,这些转会传闻全是假的!我早就料到了。可耻的西班牙记者!!
8#

不好意西,刚刚看到这个帖子……

9#

朋友的声音:“维埃拉会留在阿森纳。”

以维埃拉的一位密友Chantal Stanley的话来说:维埃拉本赛季将会留在阿森纳。从维埃拉来到海布里的那天起,两人就成为了知己。她坚信维埃拉在伦敦生活得很好,除非被俱乐部赶走,否则维埃拉不会离开。

西班牙媒体报道说维埃拉愿意转会去皇马,然而他本人却对下赛季的去向保持沉默。

Stanley说:“如果他走了,那也不是他主动要走的。如果想走他早就走了,我不相信他想要离开英国。我很了解帕特里克,我知道他在这儿的生活十分美好,我也知道他对温格是多么地尊重以及他多么喜欢与温格共事。”

“我知道他是什么类型的人,我也知道他对阿森纳队的热情。他是全队的队长,他与球迷们有着一种特殊的关系。球迷们对他的爱戴令他十分感激。他的未婚妻在英国也感觉十分愉快。我完全无法想象他会离开阿森纳”

Stanley坚持认为维埃拉没有被伯纳乌的金钱所诱惑,也不想成为“银河舰队”中的一员。

“他已经挣着大笔的钱。如果他离开,我认为那不是他自己的意愿或是金钱的缘故。当然,钱对每个人来说都很重要。但是对于帕特里克来说,场上的表现也很重要。他曾经收到过多家俱乐部的邀请,但他还是选择了拒绝,并留在了阿森纳。我个人认为,维埃拉对阿森纳是十分忠诚的。”

“有一天,他告诉我一件让人感觉甜蜜的事。他说:‘如果有一天我有了足够多的钱,我想把阿森纳队买下来。’”

“也许是我不知道帕特里克得到的邀请是多么具有诱惑力,但我就是认为他不会离开。”

在过去的几个夏天,这位前AC米兰中场总是与离开海布里的传闻联系在一起。上个赛季他续约三年,但是这并没有使他远离转会的传言。

Stanley补充说:“我每年都能听到皇家马德里这几个字。我记得上次在马克莱莱的孩子出世的时候,他去马德里逗留了几天。新闻记者看到他出现在机场,于是就疯狂报道:‘维埃拉登陆马德里!’而帕特里克只是笑笑,他说:‘我只不过是来看看马克莱莱和他的孩子而已。’”

“所有这些传闻一点儿都不新鲜。在他续约之前他就知道全世界有很多人想得到他。他有很多的选择,他可以随便去他想去的地方,但是他留在了阿森纳。”

“他是一名价值巨大的球员,有可能阿森纳会在需要钱的时候卖走他。” “有可能他希望与齐丹一起踢球,也有可能他想要最辉煌的前景。” “人们总是在变,但我就是无法想象那些事情。”

10#

“有一天,他告诉我一件让人感觉甜蜜的事。他说:‘如果有一天我有了足够多的钱,我想把阿森纳队买下来。’”[em06]
发新话题 回复该主题