阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

看起来v队要走拉,来自skysports最新消息,, [复制链接]

1#

Patrick Vieira is set to complete his move to Real Madrid before the transfer window closes, according to his Arsenal team-mate Robert Pires.

Madrid have failed with bids to land the midfield talisman for the previous two summers but the signs are suggesting that on this occasion the Bernabeu giants will land their man.

Vieira has yet to pass comment on the affair, while Gunners chief Arsene Wenger has stated he expects his captain to remain at Highbury.

However, Vieira's Gunners team-mate and France international colleague Pires has suggested that the former Milan man has already made up his mind.

"All the players wanted Patrick to stay," Pires told The Sunday Herald. "But he's made a choice and we respect that.

"We can all understand why he's decided to go to La Liga. I'd just wish him all the luck in the world at the Bernabeu."

Pires is aware Vieira's sale will deprive Arsenal of their driving force in midfield, but he claims there is enough talent at Wenger's disposal to offset the loss.

"His sale will leave a huge void in the middle of our side," Pires added. "But we can adapt to a life without his leadership."

大概意思就是pires说,v队已经做出了他的选择,正在用他方式前往黄马,,他的离开会导致我们中场实力大大下降,但他相信教授能够将这种影响减到最低,,也相信即使没有v队的领导我们也能面对一切,,,,

看来,,这也是pires不能上场的可能之一,,发表这种教授不喜欢的言论,,暴露v队的想法,,

2#

大嘴巴...
3#

Pires一贯都是大嘴巴DI...

这个笨笨...

不过,估计AW会强留Vieira...

广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

4#

现在等最后确切的消息
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

5#

“看来,,这也是pires不能上场的可能之一,,发表这种教授不喜欢的言论,,暴露v队的想法,,”

什么跟什么嘛?说句话就不让人家上场?!~~~

[em02][em02][em02]
6#

估计也是,,在一月前,,教授是不会放他走,,即使他身在曹营心在汉
7#

哈!那是因为教授知道pires不上场也能赢球!Vieira的事还是拭目以待吧!
8#

让Pires 休息一下,准备联赛更好,亨利不也是踢半场么?
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

9#

尤西!
10#

陕西体育台说V队已经去黄麻体检了

[em13]
发新话题 回复该主题