阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

PIRES APPLAUDS EVERGREEN BERGKAMP [复制链接]

1#

PIRES APPLAUDS EVERGREEN BERGKAMP

Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires insists Veteran striker Dennis Bergkamp can continue to play on at the top level for another two or three years.

皮雷相信,博格坎普可以在顶级联赛中再踢2到3年。

Bergkamp has entered what was widely expected to be his final season at Arsenal, having been granted a one-year contract this summer after a superb campaign last time around.

今年夏天,博博与俱乐部签了一年合同,大多数人都认为这将是他在阿森纳的最后一个赛季了。

However, he has shown no signs of losing either his appetite for the game or, indeed, his influence on the pitch at the age of 35.

但是,作为一名35岁的老队员,博博仍然热爱足球,在场上也仍有作用。

Boss Arsene Wenger even pushed potential record signing Jose Reyes out to the left wing in the opening two league games to enable Bergkamp to partner Thierry Henry up front.

The Dutchman scored in those two games, against Everton and Middlesbrough, while he set up Henry for the opening goal in Wednesday night’s victory against Blackburn Rovers, a record-breaking 43rd consecutive game without defeat.

Pires said: “I have no doubt Dennis will agree with me that, as long as he still takes pleasure from the game, he could continue playing for another two or three more years.

皮雷:“只要Dennis仍保持对足球的热情,他能再踢2到3个赛季节,他本人肯定也是这样想的。”

“He played very well against Middlesbrough, drawing on his vast experience and that helped us a lot as a team. When you see him play like this, you get the impression that he is a young player and not 35 years old.”

“在对米堡比赛中他表现优异,他的经验帮助了球队。看到他有如此的表现,你根本想不到他已经35岁了。”

Patrick Vieira, meanwhile, told the club’s official programme: “Dennis is wearing the captain’s armband at the moment and what can I say about him? He is just fantastic.

维埃拉:“Dennis戴上队长袖标,他是如此优秀!”

“He worked really hard in pre-season and that has paid off because, when he is fully fit, he is somebody who can drive the team on, make us play better and hopefully help us to win trophies.”

“赛季前训练他很努力,只要他在状态,就能带动球队,使我们踢得更好,帮助球队取得比赛胜利。”

Wenger will delay any decision over Bergkamp’s future until later in the season, while the Dutchman himself will wait to see how his body copes with the hectic fixture schedule.

博博自己将根据身体情况能否适应繁重的比赛任务来考虑将来,而温格教练也将在赛季末做决定。

Both Holland international Robin van Persie and Spain international Reyes have been signed, giving Wenger some younger options up front.

而范佩西和雷耶斯的到来,给了温格更多的选择。

Gianfranco Zola nevertheless played on successfully at Chelsea until just before his 37th birthday, while Teddy Sheringham was still making an impact for Portsmouth last season and is now at West Ham at the age of 38.

佐拉在切尔西取得成功时已经37岁,而38岁的谢林汉姆上赛季在普茨矛斯表现出色,现在仍在西汉姆效力。

Indeed, Bergkamp admitted after the Community Shield that being at Arsenal among so many exciting talents, such as Reyes and Cesc Fabregas, was helping to keep him young.

“It’s tremendous to play in this team. There’s so much talent and it’s the way that I like to play football,” he revealed.

“Sometimes you say 'I wish that had happened a bit sooner and we could have maybe been even further than we are now’. Yes, you wish that you were 10 years younger.

“But even though you’re happy to be part of it and fight for a place this season, you’re proud that those players are coming through as it means, as a club, you’ve done well.”

2#

支持,踢到40最好,然后做boss的助教。。。[em02]
  留住永恒经典
3#

BERGKAMP目前不可获缺
4#

我心目中永远的10号
发新话题 回复该主题