阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

12/15 [tf] 亨利感人发言啊!!! [复制链接]

1#
12/15 [tf] 亨利感人发言啊!!! Arsenal star Henry: I could never leave Highbury tribalfootball.com - December 16, 2003 Arsenal star Thierry Henry insists he will never attempt to angle a move away from Highbury. He said: "As long as people are happy with me at Arsenal I want to stay there. "Arsenal gave me a hand when I was down and if I am among the last three players alongside Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane for the Fifa World Football Player of the Year award, it is thanks to them. "I want to feel priceless for them and them to be proud of me. "I don't really know what is happening in the background with the transfers and money but I know what I want, and both me and Arsenal are on the same line." He added: "I have got that feeling of passion for Arsenal, I could talk about it all day "They gave me the chance to be myself by making me play as a centre forward. "I feel so happy in London, the boss (Arsene Wenger) trusts me as well as the fans and I want to make them all happy when I am on the pitch. "Obviously we have to win the Champions League and bring some more amazing players to be recognised better," he added. "This is a big plan and as far as I am concerned I am fully part of it, there is no way I am going to leave the house now." 阿森纳球星亨利:我永远不离开海布里 阿森纳球星亨利表示,他永远不会有离开海布里的想法。对此他说到:“只要大家希望我留在阿森纳,我就会一直留在这里。” “在我遇到低谷时,是阿森纳帮助了我。我能有幸进入世界足球先生评选的最后三人名单,与罗纳尔多和齐达内竞争,那也是阿森纳给我的机会。 “阿森纳对于我是无比珍贵的,我也希望他们为我自豪。 “我真的不太清楚转会的幕后操作及转会费,但我知道自己想要什么,我与阿森纳是一条战线的。” . 同时他也补充说:“我每天都沉浸在对阿森纳的热情中。 “在阿森纳,我可以踢自己喜欢的中锋位置。 “在伦敦我很开心,教练(温格)和球迷都信任我,我在球场上会通过自己的表现让他们高兴。 “显然,我们应该赢得欧洲冠军杯,欢迎更多优秀球员加盟以增强实力。” “这是一个长远的计划,我希望可以参与其中,现在我不可能会离开。”
2#

看来我们真的多虑了吧!! 亨利,我们为你喝彩!!
3#

是啊是啊,亨利都说那么感动的了! 大家快写邮件去祝福他呀!!! 我正在酝酿中!!!
4#

汗!!
5#

太感动了~~~应该置顶 我想天天都看到 PS:我放到签名里 楼主不介意吧 OHOH~~~~~
6#

我们的旗帜!!
7#

以下是引用Shirley7在2003-12-16 14:21:30的发言: 是啊是啊,亨利都说那么感动的了! 大家快写邮件去祝福他呀!!! 我正在酝酿中!!!
我也是的,觉得自己英文不够用哇[em27][em27]

我们都曾经有一个黄金时代,当我们用最真心的力量,最无畏的意志,忠实于自己的时候
8#

哈 你也有今天。。。。。。。。。HOHO~~~
9#

事实就是这样的!
10#

以下是引用villena在2003-12-17 3:15:35的发言:
以下是引用Shirley7在2003-12-16 14:21:30的发言: 是啊是啊,亨利都说那么感动的了!   大家快写邮件去祝福他呀!!!   我正在酝酿中!!!
我也是的,觉得自己英文不够用哇[em27][em27]
把地址啊邮箱的都弄上来把
发新话题 回复该主题