阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷心声] [球迷心声]Henry2004与Henry走过的2004[The year 2004 spent with Henry] [复制链接]

1#

给亨利的歌——Take me to your heart A song for Henry,Take me to your heart

[MP=380,60,true]http://soft2.vsbb.net/MP3/take%20me%20to%20your%20heart.wma [/MP]

藏身在雨雪之中 试图去把你忘却 但我怎么也做不到 看着熙熙攘攘的人群 倾听着我的心跳 世界上如此之多的人 哪里可以再找一个像你一样的人?

站在高山的顶峰 我抬头看蓝天白云 我想我应该找找我的朋友 但是那帮曼联的骨头怎么知道我的想法 不要在说些什么 我永远也只是枪手的球迷 但我需要的 是一个值得我为他而歌的人 ——那就是你,亨利

请把我带进你的心 把我镶进你的灵魂 我希望执子之手,与子谐老 告诉我真爱是什么 告诉我奇迹可以在你身上演出 有人说没有东西可以持续到永远 我们只是再此刻同在 不,我相信爱的永恒 你的手,已把我的心牵往远方……

请把我带进你的心 把我镶进你的灵魂 请挽着我的手 当我的启明星 ——指引我到爱的方向 请把我带到你的心田……

hiding from the rain and snow trying to forget but i won't let go looking at a crowded street listening to my own heart beat so many people all around the world tell me where do i find someone like you girl take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand before i'm old show me what love is - haven't got a clue show me that wonders can be true they say nothing lasts forever we're only here today love is now or never bring me far away take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is - be my guiding star it's easy take me to your heart

standing on a mountain high looking at the moon through a clear blue sky i should go and see some friends but they don't really comprehend don't need too much talking without saying anything all i need is someone who makes me wanna sing take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand before i'm old show me what love is - haven't got a clue show me that wonders can be true they say nothing lasts forever we're only here today love is now or never bring me far away take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is - be my guiding star it's easy take me to your hearttake me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is - be my guiding star it's easy take me to your heart

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-8 12:47:54编辑过]

本主题由 超级版主 Forward 于 11/2/2008 2:55:45 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

对你真实的感觉[My true sense of you]

起初,我根本就是个足球盲(笑),我根本说不出任何一个球员的名字。当我升上七年级(初一)时,两个最要好的朋友开始指引我看比赛。2003年的联合会杯,我认识了一个名叫亨利的棒小伙。从那时起,我开始注意上你……

At first,I never watch football games.I don't know any name of the players.But my two best friends guild me to watch the games when I was in Grade Seven.Since the United Cup in 2003,I knew there was a great boy named Henry.From then on,I take my notice on you.

和你经历了一个辉煌的2003-2004赛季,我真的很高兴很高兴,你的天赋,你的技术,你的一切都吸引着我,那一年,我第一次追随着同一支球队看完了正个赛季的比赛——只因为你。

The woderful year with you,the season 03-04,I really have a great and exciting year.Your talent your skill,your everything all attract me.Last year is my first time to  concern the same team for the hole season,just because of you...

我会怕你受伤,我会盼望着你有好的表现,我会为阿森纳的胜利而高兴,我知道,我已经成为了一个真正的枪手,一个真正的亨利球迷……

I'm so afraid that you may be sick.I hope you will give me a great performance.I'll be happy for the victory of Arsenal.I know that I' ve became a real gooner,I' ve became a real fan of Henry...

而现在,我知道你将要来中国了,在你来的时候,我想我在为考试而奋斗着。我只能从电视上看见你,在心里想着你。为你的来临,我做了这个帖子,仅仅希望你可以在百忙之中,看一看我的帖子……

But now ,I knew you would come to China .When you come,I think I must be working hard for the coming exam.I can only see you on TV,miss you in my heart.So I make this post before you come.I just hope you can read it...

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-23 12:51:39编辑过]

3#

2004之一些记忆I[Memory of 2004 I]

杀手和艺术家[Killer and artist]

亨利既是世界上最厉害的球员,又是最漂亮的艺术家。在去年的第二轮,你为我们奉献了一个进球,还送出了一个助攻。或许,你就是世界上最华丽,最伟大的前锋。

Henry is the most outstanding player,but he also the most beautiful artist.In the second game last year,he kicked a goal and also sent an assist.It seemed that he was the nicest and the greatest forward all over the world.

剑指青天[Sword aims straight at the sky]

你在问天吗?还是问对手,为什么取得进球那么的容易?你本来就是那一把利剑,指的不是天,而是那群后防的小兵……

Are you asking the sky or the opponent why it's so easy for you to kick a goal?But you essentially is a tartness sword.But not aims to the sky,just to the guards...

新的王者[The new king]

或许老的王者叫做希勒,但现在却是一个属于新王者蒂耶里·亨利的时代。看希勒现在只能爱亨利背后望尘莫及了。我们如今正沐浴在“亨利王”带给我们的欢乐。上个赛季的29个进球和助攻,正向世人证明着TITI是真正的王者,新的王者!

The old King may be named Alan Shearer .but now it's the new period of Thierry Henry.Look!Shearer is now falling behind Henry.We are enjoying the happyness that "King Henry" brought us.The 29 goals and the assists showed us that Titi will be the real king,the new King!

连击炮手[Gatling Gun]

谁会忘记上个赛季对着利兹的比赛上,记记精彩的进球?谁会忘记那对着利物浦的比赛上上演的帽子戏法?谁会忘记亨利进球后在草地上的“滑翔时刻”?谁可以忘记亨利进球后后卫们那苍白的面孔亨利就像这么的一杆连击炮,在你站起来之前把你再次击倒。

Who would forget each of the goals that you kicked on the match played against Leeds?Who may forget the Hat trick in the game VS Liverpool? Who can forget the "Glide Time"after Henry scores one?How can people forget the deadly expression on the defenders' face after Thiery scored? Henry is just like such a Gatling Gunner.He'll shoot you down before you stand up again

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-14 14:35:50编辑过]

4#

2004之一些记忆II[Memory of 2004 II]

核心角色[Key Figure]

试想一下,如果枪手的阵营里缺少了14号,与此同时,我们失去了多么宝贵的东西?我们失去的不仅仅是一个核心的角色,更是两座足总杯和两座联赛冠军!失去亨利,就意味着失去了机会,失去头衔!

Just think if No.14 disappears from the lineup of Arsenal,what will we lose at the same time? We lost not only a key figure  but also two FA Cups and two League Championships .Missing Henry means missing our chance of winning the titles.

最佳前锋[The Best Striker]

把02-03赛季范尼斯特鲁伊在最后的阶段超越亨利的记忆从脑袋里抹走吧!从近两年的数据看来,最佳的前锋并不是范尼或是鲁尼,而是亨利!亨利是唯一一个能够保持良好的进攻状态并且取得了长足进步的前锋。近两年许多别的球员都在走下坡路,唯有亨利持续了自己最好的状态。这正证明着:亨利正成为最优秀的前锋!

Forget that how Van Nisterooy surpassed Henry at the final reckoning of the Season 02-03.In the passed two years,the greatest striker aren't Vanni or Rooney,it's Henry!Henry is the only one who can keep the scoring trend and making great progress  ! These two years many other strikers are going downhill but Henry remained his best form all the way through.It  proves that Henry's becoming the Best Striker.

瑕瑜共存[Pretty But Pity]

这是多么美妙的一年啊!我们以不败的战绩赢得了联赛的冠军,并且把不败的纪录延续到49场。这或许会是目前为止,阿森纳经历过最伟大的一年!是亨利迄今为止职业生涯里最精彩的一个年头!

What a wonderful year it was! We won the League Champion without a lost game.Our unbeaten record lasted 49 games.It may be the greatest year in the history of Arsenal and in Henry's lifetime by now!

但遗憾的是,在足总杯的四分之一决赛里,曼联把我们击败了,冠军杯上也被切尔西在半决赛中扫地出门了。法国输了给希腊,没有走上葡萄牙欧洲杯的领奖台。但无论如何,我们相信亨利是最好的!阿森纳明年也会实现欧洲冠军梦!

But what a pity.In the semifinal of the FA Cup,we lost to Manchester United. And Chelsea beat us in the quataerfinal of the European Champions League .France couldn't get the Europe Cup in Portugal and lost to Greece.However we believe that Henry is the best and Arsenal is sure to win the Europe Champion Cup next year!

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-14 14:18:04编辑过]

5#

现在终于完成了!还差几行中文!

特别鸣谢:威廉主义,MARCO,上午八点和夏日的风铃!

征集更多的修改意见!为了保持版面美观,请用短信知会作者,谢谢~

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-14 14:42:40编辑过]

6#

第一个观赏~~
7#

我怎么会……我是最忠诚的阿森纳球迷!
8#

这直译真够厉害的~~