阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

好消息!!西班牙新星雷耶斯即将加盟兵工厂!! [复制链接]

1#
何塞·安东尼奥·雷耶斯·卡尔德隆 Jose Antonio Reyes Calderon        性别: 男 国籍: 西班牙 出生日期: 1983年9月1日 身高: 175cm 体重: 71kg 场上位置: 前锋 场上编号: 11 所属团队: 塞维利亚  西班牙   西班牙新星,可以胜任攻击中场,左中场,前锋.前途无可限量!!而且由于合约所限,雷耶斯不会太高价转会至兵工厂!!好!!!
2#

哪的消息啊! 可信度怎么样!?
3#

消息来自sky sport 至于可信度~~~~宁可信其有啦!!
4#

我也看到了!如下 Reyes: 'I have signed for Arsenal' Arsenal have signed Spanish winger Jose Antonio Reyes from Sevilla, according to the player. The 20-year-old revealed on his personal website that he has agreed to join the Premiership leaders. 'I'm the happiest man and the saddest man in the world at the same time,' he said. 'I'm leaving the best team in Spain to join the best team in England.' Reyes is set to join Arsenal immediately. He has been a regular in the Sevilla side for the past three seasons but will now fly to London to meet his new team-mates. While Arsenal are currently top of the Premiership, they are looking to build for the future and at the same time strengthen their title bid for the current campaign. Sylvain Wiltord, Kanu and Dennis Bergkamp could all leave the club at the end of the season, when their contracts expire, leaving the Gunners short on firepower. Although they have Thierry Henry in their ranks, Arsene Wenger has been chasing a forward during the transfer window, with Feyenoord turning down an undisclosed offer for Robin van Persie. Reyes should become Arsenal's record signing, with the transfer expected to surpass the ?3million deal which brought Wiltord to Highbury in August 2000. Reports indicate that the fee could be worth more than ?0million to Sevilla. A left-sided player, Reyes has scored 21 goals in 84 Primera Liga appearances for Sevilla and was contracted to the club until 2010.
5#

Happy
6#

真能来就好…… 不过锋线他要和本DD竞争……
用保级队的心态去看球,你就会变得超然……
7#

关注ING。。。。。 转会费多少?14M?

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-27 23:59:23编辑过]

8#

以下是引用dean01在2004-1-27 23:58:55的发言: 关注ING。。。。。 转会费多少?14M?

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-27 23:59:23编辑过]

seem 20M
9#

我们的温格总是慧眼识珠,哪象有些人,就象蛮脸的那个谁来的,买了这样多,还输给狼,我可买狼赢啦,大赚一笔,一赔10,哈哈,对不起,我人在新加坡,中国可不能赌啊,阿申纳的球我从不赌。[em05][em05][em05]
10#

UEFA.COM消息,SEVILLA已经确认了,转会费35M欧元,合约签到2008年, 还有一个好消息:REYES可以代表阿森那出战本赛季剩余的FA和CL的比赛 Reyes ready for Arsenal Tuesday, 27 January 2004 Sevilla FC have confirmed that they are selling their Spanish international forward José Antonio Reyes to Arsenal FC. Record fee The reported €35m fee would smash Arsenal's transfer record, set when they paid €21m to FC Girondins de Bordeaux for Sylvain Wiltord in 2000. Born in Seville in 1983, Reyes first played for his hometown club in the 1999/00 season before bursting on to the Primera División scene in 2001/02, when he scored eight goals in 29 games. Buy-out clause He enjoyed more success that summer, playing five times as Spain won the UEFA European Under-19 Championship, and last July committed his future to Sevilla, signing a seven-year contract in a deal which included a €100m buy-out clause. The left-footed 20-year-old has been ever-present this season, scoring five times to take his tally to 22 in 86 top-flight matches. Mixed emotions "I'm the happiest man and the saddest man in the world at the same time," said Reyes, who will wear the No9 shirt at Highbury. "I'm leaving the best team in Spain to join the best team in England." Reyes made his Spain debut in a friendly against Portugal in September and subsequently scored twice in three UEFA EURO 2004™ qualifiers. Champions League He has signed a contract until June 2008 and will be eligible to play in Arsenal's UEFA Champions League fixture against RC Celta de Vigo. [em09][em09][em11][em12]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-28 0:06:50编辑过]

发新话题 回复该主题