阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年2月] [复制链接]

1#
ARSENAL 2-1 MAN CITY FA Premiership Arsenal Stadium, Highbury Saturday, February 1 Wenger: 'We had to give everything' ...on the game "I thought we had a good first half but the pitch slowed us down in the second half. Over the 90 minutes we deserved the win but we had to give everything to get the result. I was surprised by Manchester C ...on Anelka's sending off "The referee was in a good position. He saw the complete incident and has made his decision. We have seen incidents like that before in football." ity because they usually try to attack but today they focused on defending." ...on Tarnat's own goal "I think it would have been a goal anyway because Freddie Ljungberg was just behind Tarnat." ...on Henry's goal "It was a fantastic goal, a great goal and an important one too. He took it from nowhere and it will be a contender for Goal of the Month. After that we relaxed a bit and it cost us a goal." ...on the significance of the win "It's difficult to know at the moment. We have played 23 games and are still on course. We have played 11 at home and 12 away and it's important we do well at Highbury. The players have put in so much effort all season and I'm proud of them." ...on the next few months "Today's game shows that it is going to be very difficult for everyone from now until April. Teams are not settled yet, they don't know if they are going to be involved in a relegation issues or not." ...on Reyes' debut "What he did, he did well. He created a good chance and had a good chance himself. It was a good introduction for him." [01 February 2004] 温格:“我们必须全力以赴。” 。。。谈比赛 “我们上半场比赛更好些,但到下半场,由于场地原因,减慢了我们的进攻速度。我们尽了最大的努力赢下了比赛。曼城的表现令我有些吃惊,以前他们总是追求进攻,而今天比赛里却把重点放在防守上。” 。。。谈阿内尔卡被罚下场 “裁判站的位置能看清楚事情发生的全部经过,他的判罚决定是正确的。以前我们在球赛中也看到过类似情况。” 。。。谈塔纳特的乌龙球 “那是个必进之球,当时永贝里就在塔纳特身后。” 。。。谈亨利的进球 “精彩的进球,伟大的进球,同时更是关键的进球。这个入球将有机会成为本月最佳进球。我们进了一球后有些放松,被对手打入一球。” 。。。谈比赛获胜的重要性 “现在还很难说。我们打了23场比赛,以后还会有更多的比赛。11场主场,12场客场,我们在海布里主场的比赛都踢得很好,这点非常重要。球员们整个赛季都非常努力,我为他们感到骄傲。” 。。。谈接下去的几场比赛 “今天的比赛说明,从现在起到四月的比赛都不好打。球队的情况都还未定,都不知道是否会陷入降级。” 。。。谈雷耶斯的处子秀 “他很好的完成了任务。他为队友创造了一次好球,自己也有一次不错的进球机会。应该说,他的开局不错。”
2#

2004年2月2日

Reyes Watch: José's Arsenal debut Jose Reyes' arrival from Seville is Arsenal's most exciting signing since Dennis Bergkamp. On Sunday, he was in the squad for the first time. What did the new boy get up to? How did his new fans react? Enjoy a blow-by-blow account of Reyes' debut in Owen Amos' special 'Reyes Watch'. Owen won our Fans' Day competition to be Arsenal.com's reporter for Sunday's game against Manchester City. Before game: Reyes?name receives a huge ovation when it is read from the teamsheet. Any subsequent surge of adrenaline will have to be contained ?the Spaniard starts on the bench. 11 minutes: A huge cheer goes up from the East Stand. Just as the linesman thinks his popularity is increasing, he turns to see Reyes warming up on the touchline. 48 minutes: The rain is lashing down, but Reyes is still warming up without jacket or hat. The weather in Spain can抰 be that great after all. 68 minutes: A roar of excitement goes round Highbury as Reyes takes off his trousers and jumper. His pristine shorts contrast greatly to his team-mates?muddied kit. 69 minutes: Reyes replaces Dennis Bergkamp to make his Arsenal debut. The "Jose Antonio" chant had already been prepared. 70 minutes: First touches don抰 come much better than this. Reyes? 慍ruyff Turn?bamboozles two City defenders and gives Highbury a glimpse of his talent and confidence. 72 minutes: Reyes shows superb pace to chase down a long ball in the corner. Sliding to put pressure on Distin, his shorts are muddied for the first time. 79 minutes: First chance to score for Arsenal. Put through by Henry, he shoots well but David James blocks it. 80 minutes: Reyes?through ball to Pires is Bergkamp-like, but unfortunately the Frenchman could not capitalise. 89 minutes: After being fouled by Michael Tarnat, the Spaniard simply smiles. Full time: Henry抯 wonder strike means Reyes will be kept out of the headlines for now. On today抯 evidence, it won抰 stay that way for long. [02 February 2004] 雷耶斯在阿森纳初战全记录 雷耶斯从塞维里亚转会到阿森纳,这是继博格坎普枪手最激动人心的引援。周日比赛,雷耶斯首次代表阿森纳比赛。这位新队员的表现如何呢?球迷的反应又如何呢? 在阿森纳球迷日,球迷Owen Amos有幸成为周日对曼城比赛的记者,以下为他详细报道的“关注雷耶斯。” 开赛前:当读到雷耶斯的名字时,球迷们给予了热烈的欢呼。当这位西班牙球员从替补席上起身时,再次引发了一阵欢呼。 第11分钟:东面看台传出如潮的欢呼声。边裁以为是对他的鼓励,可当他回头看时,发现原来是雷耶斯在边线做热身。 第48分钟:下着大雨,雷耶斯仍在做准备活动,没有穿戴外套和帽子。在西班牙,比赛时的天气情况不会如此恶劣的。 第68分钟:雷耶斯脱下长裤及背心准备出场,海布里球场响彻球迷的欢呼。与场上队友们那早已沾满泥水的球衣相比,新上场的雷耶斯身着的干净球服特别醒目。 第69分钟:雷耶斯换下博格坎普,这是他在阿森纳的初战。球迷们已为他准备好了颂歌。 第70分钟:雷耶斯比赛中第一次触球。轻松晃过两位曼城防守队员后,他向海布里的球迷们展示了自己的才华及自信。 第72分钟:在角球点附近接一次长传球,雷耶斯展现了他的速度。面对迪斯汀的防守,他的球裤第一次沾上了泥水。 第79分钟:获得打进阿森纳首球的机会。接亨利传球,可惜他的射门被詹姆斯扑出。 第80分钟:雷耶斯给皮雷的传球和博格坎普很像,只可惜法国人没能将球打进。 第89分钟:遭到塔纳特犯规,但这位西班牙人只是笑了笑。 全场比赛结束:更多的讨论都集中在亨利的精彩进球,也许会忽视了雷耶斯的表现。但今天的比赛可以证明,不久之后他就会大放光彩。
3#

2004年2月2日

Wenger takes heart from Reyes debut "What he did, he did well," Ars鑞e Wenger said afterwards. "What we most want from Reyes is to score goals. Straight away he got a chance and he made a chance. There is no question about his talent. "It was a new atmosphere for him, it was physical, passionate and, of course, wet. But he has three caps for his country and was playing at 16 for Seville so he is used to pressure. He is used to a passionate atmosphere from playing in Spain." "The only question concerns how well he adapts to English life and football here," he said. "The first six months can be difficult but the signs are positive "Seville to here is a big change for him. We can help him settle off the pitch because his family comes over soon. We will give him support." Wenger also wants his newest recruit to learn English, and the sooner the better. Until he grasps English Reyes can overcome the language barrier through the Spanish-speaking contingent at Arsenal. It may take a while before Reyes can communicate fluently with his new team-mates but his arrival has certainly lifted spirits among the Arsenal squad. "The other players were very pleased when he arrived," said Wenger. "We are a very compact squad, not a huge squad. I think it was a relief for the squad to learn someone was coming in." [02 February 2004] 雷耶斯处子秀令温格备受鼓舞 ‘他很好的完成了任务。我们希望他可以进球。他很快获得了一次进球机会,也为队友创造了机会。他的天赋勿须置疑。” “对他来说,这里是全新的环境,比赛体能要求更强,球迷更热情,当然,还有多雨的天气。他已代表西班牙国家队参加了三场比赛,而且从16岁起就为塞维里亚效力,应该说已经习惯了比赛的压力。西班牙的球赛也是激情洋溢,因此他对于英超的比赛氛围也应该比较适应的。” “现在他所面临的问题是符合融入英国的生活,适应英超比赛. 最初6个月里也许会遇到些困难,但前景是好的。” “从塞维里亚来到这里,他需要调整。在生活中我们会尽力帮助他,而且他的家人不久也将来英国。我们将给予他最大的支持。” 同时,温格表示,雷耶斯应尽快学习英语。只有当他掌握了英语,才能克服在阿森纳的语言障碍。 也许雷耶斯暂时还无法与队友流利地交流,但他的到来无疑增长了阿森纳的士气。 “其他队员们对于他的到来都非常高兴,”温格说。“我们是一支紧密团结的队伍。得知有新队友加入,球员们也感到轻松了些。”
4#

shirley7的英文好好 交流一下吧 你的QQ号码是多少?
5#

表灌水啊!! 斑竹呢? 固顶啊!!
6#

2004年2月3日

We'll help Reyes to settle, says Henry "Give him the ball," replied the top-scorer. He then went on to explain the positive impression Reyes had left on players and fans alike. "I just think he looked good," said Henry. "He was lively and wanted to play football. He looked like he was going to fit into our team. We want guys who can play the ball. "On a difficult pitch he showed that he could get it down and play football. When he gets on a dry pitch, he will be able to create more." "It would have a dream debut if he had scored that one-on-one," said Henry. "And why wait? If you can score from the start it is always good. "I think you could see that everybody wanted to put him into a position where he could enjoy himself. That is one of the good things with Arsenal. "It would have been great because the fans once again were fantastic with a new signing." [03 February 2004] 亨利:“我们会帮助雷耶斯适应新环境。” "给他传球。”这位头号射手说到。之后他谈到了雷耶斯给队友及球迷留下了好的印象。 “他看上去表现很好,”亨利说到。“他非常积极,渴望比赛。他应该可以很好的融合到球队中。我们需要能踢好球的队员。” “场地条件不好的情况下,他能处理好球,也踢得不错。我想,如果是在干爽的球场上,他会创造更多的机会。” “如果那个一对一的球可以打进就太好了。在首战就能进球总是好的。” “这里的每个人都希望给他提供最好的条件。在阿森纳队中,这完全可以做到。” “球迷们对新来的队员总是满怀希望。”
7#

亨利真伟大!
8#

M'BORO 2-1 ARSENAL Carling Cup Riverside Stadium Wednesday, January 28 Wenger: 'We played well and were unfortunate' ...on the performance "We played well and were unfortunate. I am proud of my players, they gave everything until the final whistle. I feel some things turned against us but Middlesbrough tried to cut the fluency of our game." ...on his team selection "We had a team that could qualify if we had had eleven men. Most importantly we played well, showed a good attitude and had a chance at eleven v eleven." [03 February 2004] 温格:“我们表现很好,但运气欠佳。” 。。。谈球队表现 “我们表现很好,但运气欠佳。我为队员们感到骄傲,他们一直拼到最后一刻。有一些不利于我们的因素存在,米德尔斯堡的打法使我们无法流畅进攻。” 。。。谈阵容安排 “如果我们是11人的话,那我们就能晋级。不过,我们的确表现很好,态度积极,在11人对11人时,我们还是有机会的。”
9#

2004年2月4日

Ljungberg may be out for a fortnight Arsenal's Swedish midfielder hurt his ribs during Sunday's 2-1 win over Manchester City at Highbury. There seemed little wrong when he was substituted for Edu in the 58th minute but since then Arsenal manager Ars鑞e Wenger has confirmed the injury. Yes, Freddie has bruised ribs and could be out for two weeks," he said after Tuesday's Carling Cup defeat at Middlesbrough. [04 February 2004] 永贝里可能缺席两周比赛 周日2-1主场战胜曼城的比赛中,阿森纳的瑞典中场队员肋骨受伤。 "58分钟时,永贝里被艾杜换下,当时看起来他的伤并重,但温格已证实了其伤情。 “永贝里肋骨受伤将可能休战两周。”周二联赛杯被米德尔斯堡淘汰后温格说到。
10#

2004年2月5日

Reyes could miss Wolves clash, reveals Wenger Speaking to Arsenal PLUS on Thursday afternoon, manager Ars鑞e Wenger revealed the Spanish midfielder/striker had spent Wednesday in bed after playing in the Carling Cup semi-final the previous day despite suffering from an infection. "He was very brave," said the manager. "I did not think he was in a state where he was ready to play but he wanted to and you have to give him credit for that. But you could see he did not have that zip or sharpness. "I think he will be short for Saturday," Wenger went on. "I have given him time to collect his affairs in Seville and I'll see how he is tomorrow morning. But he had to stay in bed all day on Wednesday." The possible absence of Reyes will leave Wenger lacking attacking options. The manager described Jeremie Aliadiere (knee) as needing "two more weeks", Sylvain Wiltord (ankle) "three more weeks" and Freddie Ljungberg (rib) "two or three more weeks" before they would be ready to return. Kanu is still away with Nigeria at the African Nations Cup. [05 February 2004] 温格:雷耶斯可能错过与狼队的比赛 周二下午接受阿森纳官方网采访时,主教练温格透露,,这位西班牙中场/前锋因带是伤参加联赛杯半决赛,休息了整个周三。 “他非常勇敢。我原以为他的状态无法打比赛,但他渴望比赛,因此我们要信任他。看得出来,他还没到最佳状态。” “周六的比赛他可能无法上场。我给了他时间处理在塞维里亚的一些事务,明天上午我会再看一下他的恢复情况。周三他整天都不得不卧床休息。” 雷耶斯有可能缺席,使温格在进攻中的选择更小。主教练温格说阿里亚迪雷(膝伤)还需要两周恢复,维尔托德(踝)要三周恢复,而永贝里(肋骨)则要等两至三周休息。而卡努则正随尼日利亚参加非洲国家杯赛。
发新话题 回复该主题