阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[翻译]消息两则~~ [复制链接]

1#
BERGY HINTS AT CARRYING ON Monday 23rd February 2004 博博暗示要继续留在阿森纳 Arsenal striker Dennis Bergkamp has given his strongest hint yet that he is ready to play on next season. The Dutch maestro put in a superb first half display against Chelsea on Saturday as The Gunners came from a goal behind to win the match and extend their lead at the top of The Premiership. 阿森纳的射手博格坎普强烈暗示他准备下赛季留在阿森纳. 这位荷兰的艺术大师在周六的联赛对阵切尔西的上半场展现出非常好的状态.阿森纳在落后一球的情况下反超两球取得胜利,继续在英联赛榜领跑. The 34-year-old was expected to bring down the curtain on his illustrious career at the end of the season but after setting up Patrick Vieira for the equaliser at Stamford Bridge, displaying he has not lost his eye for a pass, the ex-Holland international says he may be ready to carry on for another season. 34岁的博格坎普原本希望在本赛季末结束自己美好的职业生涯,但是在史坦福助攻Vieira扳平那球,显示出他还是处于传球高手的那种"眼望之处皮球所到"的颠峰境界,这位前荷兰国脚说他准备下赛季继续征战. "I feel great," affirmed the ex-Internazionale star. "I don't even want to think about retiring. “我感觉非常好。”博格坎普说.“我现在甚至不会去想退役的事了..” "I haven't decided I want to stop at the end of the season. “我还没有决定是否在这个赛季后挂靴.” "When you get a one-year contract there is always the possibility it could be the last year. “当你得到一份一年的合约,但总有可能地再续一年” "There will be a moment when I decide I don't want to go on, but that moment hasn't come. “到某一个时候我或许会选择退出,但是不是现在. "I want to play on, but I want to play on at the highest level." “我想继续踢球,不过要是在最顶级的赛事中.~” BARCA CONFIRM HENRY APPROACH 巴塞罗那承认想购入亨利 Monday 23rd February 2004 Barcelona president Joan Laporta has revealed that he had approached Arsenal with a view to signing Thierry Henry, but was told that the French striker was not for sale. Laporta also praised coach Frank Rijkaard and the team following their 1-0 win over title-chasers Valencia at the Mestalla. 巴塞罗那的主席Joan Laporta 透露他已经开始寻求签下亨利的机会,不过阿森纳方面表示法国射手亨利是非卖品. Laporta 同样在1比0战胜巴伦西亚赞扬了教练 Frank Rijkaard 和球队. "We spoke to Arsenal about the player (Henry)," Laporta told Catalan television station TV3. “我们与阿森纳方面交谈了有关亨利的问题”,Laporta对加泰罗尼亚电视tv3说道. "If I were him I would be happy that a club like Barca wants me and I would sign, because we are the best team in the world. “如果我是他,我会感到非常高兴有一家像巴塞罗那这样的球队想买我并且会签下合同,因为我们是世界上最好的球队” "But at the moment, the English club have told us that they are not willing to sell and have told us that the player is non-negotiable." “不过现在这英国球会告诉我们,他们并不希望卖掉亨利,而且这个问题没有可商量的余地” Laporta went on to pay tribute to Rijkaard's work at the club and is adamant the Spanish giants have turned the corner. Laporta继续赞扬Rijkaard......(省了后面,不太和我们有关~)

[此贴子已经被Gunners007于2004-2-24 0:20:12编辑过]

2#

巴塞? 是不是拉波尔塔又发神经了?
3#

鼓励翻译~ 加精~ 厂长干活去贴新闻~
广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

4#

鼓励大家以后翻译新闻...
广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

5#

说实在的 如果亨利真的,真的被出售了 那宁可去巴萨也别去皇马。当然还是继续在阿森纳是最棒的
6#

偶E文水平不足呀!!呵呵
7#

顶一个!! 冰王子付出了太多,应该是收获的季节了今年,明年怎么也得送他个冠军杯玩玩
8#

灌水有理,YY无罪!
9#

让他们yy去吧
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
10#

以下是引用Gunners007在2004-2-24 0:29:42的发言: 鼓励大家以后翻译新闻...
是的,可以得精华啊! 不过必须是篇幅比较长的E文!
发新话题 回复该主题