阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[翻译]球迷日记 [复制链接]

1#
球迷日记[翻译] 23/02/2004 惊讶!难以置信!他真是一个伟大的人,绅士!当然,我说的是Pires~ 今天我去了西班牙vigo去看阿森纳的球员们.我在vigo旅馆外等待 ~有很多的人和一样!!! 18:30,巴士终于出现了!!球员们很快地从巴士出来(Edu, Lehmann, Lauren, Reyes... Pires和Henry(遮住脸)最后),他们似乎不可能和我们交谈,甚至只是签个名.我们都非常伤心失望…. 10分钟后,Pires和Henry去了酒店的咖啡厅(在外面可以看到~J)他们开始打扑克,过了会Cygan和Campbell加入了,保安人员不让我们有任何行动….55,只好在外面看…最后Pires和Cygan赢了 接着reyes和cesc都去了咖啡厅,后来还有Toure, Keown, Bentley and Hoyte,不过他们都没有出来 30分钟以后,我秀出Pires的自传,他看着我笑,和我打招呼!!!!!!!!!然后我拿出我的照相机,还有印着他名字的t-shirt!!他示意我等一会儿..我就乖乖地等…10分钟,伟大的时刻来了!!!!! Pires出来了,还带上了Henry.虽然只有两分钟,但我心满意足地拿到签名了…!!!!!他是唯一一个出来和球迷们一起的球员,他还和我们说了很多话.这是我第一次见到阿森纳球员,Pires是我最喜欢的,这个时刻太特别太珍贵啦..55 Bobby,你会是我余下生命的重要部分!!你是最伟大的人!! 24/02/2004 下午6:00(当地时间).我又去了旅店看球员们.他们7:00出发,再一次地,只有Pires和Henry跟我们签名… 现场有很多celta的球迷,有些小孩子还不知道哪些是球员..他们在尖叫“Bergkamp,Bergkamp”!!不好意思,这是bentley…“Ljungberg!!”这是Cygan的说..:球迷大多是西班牙人,他们不认得cesc和Lauren-_-..拜托…若果你不知道他们是谁,就不要来这里,让阿森纳球迷和球员好好呆着~ 后来,我去了 Balaidos.已经是傍晚7:15,是入场的时候了~不知道过了多久Lehmann和stack就开始热身.他们 就在我前面.5分钟后,celta的门将出现了,叫他们去另一边场.又过了10分钟,来了两个球员加入训练.我看得不是很清楚,因为进场的人太多,而且球员都在对面!!哭 比赛开始!我非常兴奋!!10个阿森纳的球迷在我这边.在对面呢,有来自英格兰的球迷.他们整场比赛都在唱歌. 真是难以置信,在西班牙,这种情形很少见,他们只是在进球的时候唱一分钟而已 Edu第一个进球.我几乎看不见…但我知道球入网了,便跳啊跳.celta几分钟后扳平了,我周围的人开始欢呼啊庆祝啊,我立即叫他们闭嘴!!我从来就讨厌死celta,他们居然进了阿森纳的球!!殴~ 下半场开始的时候明显阿森纳的开局不是很好.莫斯托禾射中横梁,celta几乎控制比赛节奏!不过,哇哈哈,Edu以足以绝倒的进球让我又一次欢跃起来!!!哇!精彩,无敌!!球员们过来庆祝了! 美好的时刻出现在80分钟…我会永远记住Pires的进球.Pires和Henry的庆祝美妙透了..Pires用他的左脚射门…555太精彩了…他们牵着手庆祝啊庆祝 他们又是在一起…事实上,他们每一进球之后都谈论着:团结啊团结~titi,bobby永远一起,同一个房间,一起打牌,一起在巴士上,可见友谊之深 2比3,美梦成真了..我不会忘记这两天所经历的~ [em17]
2#

原文!~ 23/02/2004 Amazing. Incredible. He's a great man. He's a gentleman. Of course I'm talking about Robert Pires. Today I have gone to Vigo to see the Arsenal players. I was waiting at the hotel NH Palacio de Vigo. It was 18:30 local time and the bus came. There were a lot of people there waiting with me. The players went out quickly (Edu, Lehmann, Lauren, Reyes... and finally Pires and Henry- with his face covered) and it was impossible that they talk to us or sign autographs. We were sad. 10 minutes later Pires and Henry went to the hotel's café (you can see it from outside). They started to play cards and soon Cygan and Campbell joined them. The security men didn't allow us to do anything, so I started to see them playing cards (Pires and Cygan won all). Then Reyes and Cesc went to the café too and later Toure, Keown, Bentley and Hoyte did the same, but they couldn't go out. After 30 minutes I showed Pires my Footballeur's copy (Bobby Pires' autobiography). He smiled at me and greeted me. And I showed him my camera and my shirt with his name on the back and he did a gesture with the hand that means later. So I waited more. And 10 minutes later... THE BIG MOMENT. Pires went out to sign autographs and he brought Henry with him. Two minutes there, but it was enough to get his autograph. He was the only player who came out to stay with the supporters. This says a lot of him. It was the first time I can see the Arsenal players and Pires is my favourite, so this makes that moment more special. Bobby, you'll be in my heart for the rest of my life. You're a great person. 24/02/2004 6:00pm (local time). I went to the hotel to see the players again. They went out at 7pm and Pires and Henry were the only ones who signed autographs (again). There were a lot of Celta fans and children who didn't know who are the players. They scream Bergkamp, Bergkamp! when Bentley went out; Ljungberg! when it was Cygan; and most of people were Spanish and they didn't recognise Cesc and Lauren Oh, please, if you don't know who are they, don't go and let Arsenal fans stay with their players. Then I went to Balaidos. It was 7:15pm and I entered the stadium. I don't know how many time after, Lehmann and Stack started to warm up. They were in front of me. 5 minutes later, Celta's keepers appeared and told them to go to the other side. After 10 minutes the other players joined the two keepers. I couldn't see very well, because people were arriving and the players were in the opposite wing. The match started. I was very excited. 10 Arsenal fans were on the same area of the ground. Opposite us, Arsenal fans who came from England. They were singing all the match. Incredible. Here in Spain you'll never see this. They only sing when they score and stop after a minute. Edu scored the first. I hardly saw this goal, but when I saw the ball inside I jumped. When Celta scored a few minutes later and all the people around me celebrated the goal, I wanted to shut them up. Oh, I've always hated Celta de Vigo and they make a goal against my Arsenal. Half time and the second half started bad for Arsenal. Mostovoi hitted the bar and Celta were controlling the game. But Edu's stunning goal made me jump again. Wow, what a goal. And the players went to the opposite wing to celebrate. And again Celta drawed. Oh, you don't know how much I hated this team in that moment. But the best came at 80th minute. I will always remember that Pires' goal. The combination between Bobby and Titi were amazing. And Pires finishing with his left foot. Great. And what about the celebration holding their hands? They were together again. In fact, they were talking after every goal and during Caballero's injury. Together, together. Titi and Bobby were always together: same room, playing cards, in the bus. 2-3. A dream come true. Two days that I will never forget.
3#

不错不错~
广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

4#

我也很喜欢皮雷,阿森纳因为他而美丽.
5#

都是艺术家
6#

赞楼主MM一个!
7#

赞!
8#