注册

发新话题 回复该主题

新球场的PP4 [复制链接]

1#
. . .

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-29 11:02:51编辑过]

途有境 而观无垠
2#

The Stadium - Time Line October 1886 A group of workers at the Woolwich Arsenal Armament Factory held a meeting at the Prince of Wales pub in Plumstead, south London. Arsenal Football Club, as it known as today was formed, originally known as Dial Square FC. December 1886 Club changed name to Royal Arsenal. Summer 1891 Club turned professional and changed name to Woolwich Arsenal. 6 September 1913 As Woolwich Arsenal, the Club played first match at Arsenal Stadium, Highbury, a 2-1 Division Two victory over Leicester Fosse. Later in 1913, the Club was renamed Arsenal Football Club. November 1999 Club announced proposals to move to new stadium, situated at Ashburton Grove, London N7. January 2000 Draft planning brief for the Ashburton Grove area was approved for public consultation purposes by Islington Council Development Control Committee. November 2000 Planning application submitted to Islington Council. Plans of New Stadium project unveiled to the public. January 2001 Results of public consultation showed that 75% of Islington residents were in favour of the project. December 2001 Islington Council resolved to grant planning permission for Arsenal Stadium, Lough Road and Ashburton Grove planning applications and listed building consent for Arsenal Stadium. The applications were referred to the Mayor and Secretary of State. January 2002 Mayor of London, Ken Livingstone confirmed not to direct refusal of the applications. February 2002 The Secretary of State decided not to call-in proposals for the stadium project. May 2002 The Section 106 Agreement was signed with the London Borough of Islington, securing the planning consent. July 2002 Two Islington residents had their appeal challenging validity of New Stadium project dismissed by the High Court. August 2002 Demolition work commenced on the Lough Road phase of the project, which will provide major regeneration to the area. December 2002 Construction work commenced on Waste and Recycling Centre at Lough Road. December 2002 Following the dismissal of their case by Mr. Justice Ouseley in the High Court, the two Islington residents took their challenge to the validity of the New Stadium Project to the Court of Appeal. The arguments which they put forward in the Court of Appeal were also dismissed. April 2003 Due to the complexity of the project, a number of delays occurred. These issues resulted in the Club announcing a delay in the completion of the new stadium from August 2005 to August 2006. February 2004 Club announces completion of funding for the stadium project and construction work begins at the new stadium site. July 2004 Construction of Waste and Recycling Centre scheduled for completion. August 2006 Proposed opening of new stadium. Commencement of redevelopment on Arsenal Stadium, Highbury N5.
途有境 而观无垠
3#

The overall project cost is £357 million. 1,800 new jobs will be created in the Borough of Islington as a result of the new stadium project. Over 2,000 new homes will be built in Islington as part of the project. A total 1,000 construction employees will be working on the new stadium. The site of the new stadium is 17 acres. The new stadium will have a capacity for 60,000 spectators. The height of the new stadium will be 46 metres from ground level to its highest point. Two of the key points in the Club's brief to the design team were for the pitch to be as good as Highbury, and to create an exhilarating stadium atmosphere through the design. 1,140,000 is the anticipated number of supporters to attend Premiership matches at the new stadium in one season (Average number at Highbury - 722,795). There will be 150 Executive Boxes in the new stadium, compared to 48 boxes at Highbury. The new stadium Executive Boxes will have the total capacity to serve up to 2,000 meals on a matchday. There will be approximately 250 catering serving points around the new stadium. Over 900 WCs will be at the new stadium, together with 370 metres of urinals and 113 Disabled toilets. Over 2,500 legal documents have been signed in order to give the project full clearance. There will be 41 TV camera positions throughout the stadium, as well as 215 seats for the media. The stadium will be the site for a new 1,000m2 merchandising megastore. Arsenal appointed Sir Robert McAlpine to carry out the construction works for the project in January 2002. Previous football projects which Sir Robert McAlpine have been responsible for are the new Hampden Park Stadium in Glasgow, the Centenary Stand at West Ham United, The Millennium Dome and the Bullring Birmingham. The new stadium is designed by HOK Sport, who are the Architects of Stadium Australia in Sydney, The English National Stadium Wembley, Royal Ascot Racecourse and Wimbledon Centre Court. Over 25,000 cubic metres of contamination has been removed from all the sites, to make way for the project. There will be capacity for up to 250 wheelchair users at the new stadium. These positions will be provided at all public and corporate levels throughout the building. Size of the grass area will be 113m by 76m. Compared to 105m by 70m at Highbury. Over 60,000 cubic metres of concrete will be used in the structure, which is sufficient to fill the team bath at Highbury over 7,500 times, or also, enough to fill the area of the pitch three stories high. 10,000 tons of steel reinforcement will be used in the stadium, which is the equivalent of the weight of over 300 team coaches. 3,000 tons of tubular steel will be in the main roof (there are 100 tons in the existing North Bank). There will be 33,000 metres of concrete terracing. The new stadium will house 15,000m2 of glazing, the equivalent area of two football pitches. There will be 4,500 metres of metal hand railing. The stadium complex will contain 2,000 doors. There will be 100 flights of stairs, which is enough to go to the top of Canary wharf twice. Also there will be 13 elevators and 5 escalators. The four tiers of seating will all be covered by a roof of approximately 30,000m2 (Football pitch covers approx 8,600m2). To improve the potential quality of the pitch at the new stadium, extensive computer modelling is being carried out to study the sunlight and ventilation at pitch level.
途有境 而观无垠
4#

The Stadium - Views Patrick Vieira: "Moving to a new stadium is obviously a big change for the Club, after calling Highbury home for so long. I believe moving from Highbury is the right decision in order to progress. The new stadium will be impressive and will definitely be the envy of clubs, not only in England, but across the world. It's great that the funding has been confirmed and the Club can now look forward to moving to the new stadium in August 2006." Thierry Henry: "Obviously I will regret the team leaving Highbury, although I have not played here as long as some of my team-mates, it has a special atmosphere for me. But if you want to move forward and be a bigger team in Europe, you need this kind of great stadium. And for the fans it will be lovely. A lot of my friends and a lot of people in London can't get tickets for Highbury, so it's great that many more supporters will be able to go to matches in the new stadium." Dennis Bergkamp: "I've enjoyed every minute that I've played at Highbury; it's a special place. But I think everyone knows that this great old stadium isn't sufficient for a Club of Arsenal's ambitions. Certainly most games we play could be watched by thousands more who can't get tickets. Moving just down the road to a 60,000 capacity stadium seems the ideal solution to me. I don't know if I'll get to play there which is a shame, but the Club deserves it." Martin Keown: "We're a very proud old club with a wonderful heritage and a unique, special old stadium but we're now in the position where I think staying at Highbury is detrimental to the Club's future progress. It's fantastic that the funding for the project is now in place and means that everyone can now fully focus on actually building the stadium. I've learned the 'Arsenal way' of doing things during more than 20 years with the Club, and I'm confident that the new stadium will be built with traditional Arsenal values of respect and integrity at heart." Ashley Cole: "With a new 60,000 capacity stadium in the pipeline, it's a pretty exciting time to be at Arsenal. Obviously the players have got to make sure we're still right at the top by the time it comes to make the move, but the new stadium should ensure that we can compete with the very biggest clubs in the Europe. Highbury is special to the fans of course, but also to the players, I'll certainly never forget the first time I played there. We'll all be sad to see it go but moving to a new stadium will be an exciting new chapter in the Club's long and proud history." Freddie Ljungberg: "I think it will be good for the Club to move. We are a big Club, I think close to being one of the biggest, but if you look at most of Europe's other top sides, the capacity of their stadiums is in a different league to ours and I'm sure Arsenal have enough fans to fill a much bigger stadium for most matches." Ray Parlour: "Arsenal needs to move, I know there are massive queues for season tickets at Highbury and we would regularly be able to fill a 60,000 stadium. The new stadium will definitely make the Club bigger and stronger. We couldn't move outside Islington, people have mentioned other areas, but Arsenal just can't do that, it's a north London club. The new stadium is only down the road, still in Islington, which is perfect. Now the funding is in place, it takes us another step closer. It's still a couple of years away, but I just hope I get a chance to play there!" Pat Rice: "I personally think that if we are going to progress as a football club and continue to challenge the likes of Manchester United, Real Madrid and AC Milan, then we need a bigger stadium. Our supporters have been terrific, there are 38,000 at every home game, but to actually compete with the big teams you need a lot more people. It's also important to stay in the borough, because Arsenal Football Club has always been associated with Islington and Highbury." Liam Brady: "To take the Club forward, the new stadium is absolutely necessary. Highbury is a part of my life but that is countered by the realisation that if you want to be up there with the big clubs in Europe, you need a bigger stadium. There are a lot of Arsenal fans out there who don't get the chance to watch the team at the moment. I think a new stadium would be a huge success, although it will be a wrench to leave Highbury. It's important to stay in Islington, so we are not moving home, we are just moving house." Bob Wilson: "If we wish to be real challengers to the best in Europe, this is the way forward, it is the only way forward. I can't imagine the Borough of Islington without Arsenal Football Club. If it's the Arsenal I know, the move will be done in style. It's about whether you want to be the best, or settle for second or third best." Frank McLintock: "It's heartbreaking to hear about Arsenal vacating Highbury but it is absolutely necessary. The feelings I have for the Club and the memories of those great days and nights, the atmosphere generated by our passionate supporters, the glory of winning the Inter Cities Fairs Cup in 1969 and then the 'double.' It was absolutely unbelievable. But if we are to keep up with the rest of the big clubs and remain a leading club in world football then we really have to move."
途有境 而观无垠
5#

Benefits to Arsenal and its Supporters An increase in stadium capacity will enable the many thousands of supporters who are unable to attend matches to do so in the future. An increase in matchday capacity from 38,000 to 60,000 will generate substantial additional income, in order to sustain and develop the Club's football success. Playing in a world class stadium will affirm and further support Arsenal as one of the World's leading Clubs, both on and off the field. An improved stadium, providing a range of additional facilities will make spectators' visits more pleasurable and encourage wider involvement, particularly amongst women and families. New stadium will have improved access for disabled supporters and enhanced sight lines for all spectators. Up to 250 seats within the stadium are designed for use by people with disabilities, who will be able to utilise up to 100 mobility impaired parking spaces. This exceeds the recommended minimum seating provision set out in the Government's Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds and is more than double the amount currently provided at Highbury. Additional trains will be provided on both the Piccadilly and Victoria lines on match days. There is plenty of line capacity and rolling stock available to enable this to happen. Improved stewarding arrangements will be put in place to enable the stations to be used more efficiently and safely. The potential to use the pitch area for up to six non-football events per year, thereby providing a wider range of activities, and create additional revenue streams for the Club. The stadium will be 'energy-efficient', which is less costly to maintain. Benefits to the Community A world class sports facility, which will attract worldwide visitors (and increased spending power) to the area, and raise its profile in the eyes of the potential investors of many different types. Over 2,000 new homes, of which at least 25% will be "affordable housing", as well as substantial key worker housing. All homes will be constructed to BREEAM Eco Homes standards, the internationally recognised standard for the building industry. The creation of 1,800 new jobs. New commercial space and housing at Lough Road, a site which has lain derelict for over 20 years. Four new community health facilities at Queensland Road, Lough Road, Drayton Park and Arsenal Stadium - which will create jobs and will greatly improve healthcare in the Holloway/Highbury area. Removal of poorly planned, economically and environmentally inefficient industrial/waste management buildings, and their replacement with new buildings built to modern standards. High quality architecture, adding to the cultural richness of the area. Public transport to Arsenal Stadium is already the best in the Premier League with almost 70% of fans arriving by means other than private cars. However, further measures to improve transport to the new stadium include managing the existing capacity of the underground station better than at present. The proposed improvements to Holloway Road underground station, Drayton Park Station and Finsbury Park station, will make public transport access and interchange more convenient for local people. The Club has worked very closely with all the transport authorities and is delighted that they agree that there is sufficient public transport capacity through the existing stations to accommodate the increased demands created by a 60,000 seat stadium. Fine-tuning of pedestrian facilities to provide consistently high quality routes into and through each of the three sites. A comprehensive Environmental Traffic Management system around all three areas. A large underground service area at Ashburton Grove to accommodate essential parking, refuse collection and goods delivery facilities, and outside broadcast units. Relocation of the North London Waste Authority's Waste Transfer Station and also Islington Council's central vehicle depots and associated offices and workshops to a new purpose built complex at Lough Road. Surface finishes, street furniture, landscaping, lighting and signage will reflect the needs of all disabled people. Reducing construction waste by more than 50% over the standard practice in stadium construction. Reusing and recycling of demolition waste to significantly reduce concrete and ferrous waste landfill. Cycle parking facilities around and within each of the three redevelopment sites.
途有境 而观无垠
6#

Benefits to Arsenal and its Supporters An increase in stadium capacity will enable the many thousands of supporters who are unable to attend matches to do so in the future. An increase in matchday capacity from 38,000 to 60,000 will generate substantial additional income, in order to sustain and develop the Club's football success. Playing in a world class stadium will affirm and further support Arsenal as one of the World's leading Clubs, both on and off the field. An improved stadium, providing a range of additional facilities will make spectators' visits more pleasurable and encourage wider involvement, particularly amongst women and families. New stadium will have improved access for disabled supporters and enhanced sight lines for all spectators. Up to 250 seats within the stadium are designed for use by people with disabilities, who will be able to utilise up to 100 mobility impaired parking spaces. This exceeds the recommended minimum seating provision set out in the Government's Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds and is more than double the amount currently provided at Highbury. Additional trains will be provided on both the Piccadilly and Victoria lines on match days. There is plenty of line capacity and rolling stock available to enable this to happen. Improved stewarding arrangements will be put in place to enable the stations to be used more efficiently and safely. The potential to use the pitch area for up to six non-football events per year, thereby providing a wider range of activities, and create additional revenue streams for the Club. The stadium will be 'energy-efficient', which is less costly to maintain. Benefits to the Community A world class sports facility, which will attract worldwide visitors (and increased spending power) to the area, and raise its profile in the eyes of the potential investors of many different types. Over 2,000 new homes, of which at least 25% will be "affordable housing", as well as substantial key worker housing. All homes will be constructed to BREEAM Eco Homes standards, the internationally recognised standard for the building industry. The creation of 1,800 new jobs. New commercial space and housing at Lough Road, a site which has lain derelict for over 20 years. Four new community health facilities at Queensland Road, Lough Road, Drayton Park and Arsenal Stadium - which will create jobs and will greatly improve healthcare in the Holloway/Highbury area. Removal of poorly planned, economically and environmentally inefficient industrial/waste management buildings, and their replacement with new buildings built to modern standards. High quality architecture, adding to the cultural richness of the area. Public transport to Arsenal Stadium is already the best in the Premier League with almost 70% of fans arriving by means other than private cars. However, further measures to improve transport to the new stadium include managing the existing capacity of the underground station better than at present. The proposed improvements to Holloway Road underground station, Drayton Park Station and Finsbury Park station, will make public transport access and interchange more convenient for local people. The Club has worked very closely with all the transport authorities and is delighted that they agree that there is sufficient public transport capacity through the existing stations to accommodate the increased demands created by a 60,000 seat stadium. Fine-tuning of pedestrian facilities to provide consistently high quality routes into and through each of the three sites. A comprehensive Environmental Traffic Management system around all three areas. A large underground service area at Ashburton Grove to accommodate essential parking, refuse collection and goods delivery facilities, and outside broadcast units. Relocation of the North London Waste Authority's Waste Transfer Station and also Islington Council's central vehicle depots and associated offices and workshops to a new purpose built complex at Lough Road. Surface finishes, street furniture, landscaping, lighting and signage will reflect the needs of all disabled people. Reducing construction waste by more than 50% over the standard practice in stadium construction. Reusing and recycling of demolition waste to significantly reduce concrete and ferrous waste landfill. Cycle parking facilities around and within each of the three redevelopment sites.
途有境 而观无垠
7#

views没有温格的阿
8#

我很喜欢新球场,可,我最最喜欢的球场还是海布里啊~ 多么希望她能被永远保存着,可在伦敦,这就办不到
Beijing  
世界末日前
最爱的你们,你们,和你
9#

真的太PL了,那个假想的图感觉真好,很有气势,真正的豪门!
10#

都是老图片了 期待新球场的到来!不过,对Highbury的感情太深了。。。。。。。