阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[翻译]皮雷:走出离婚困扰 [复制链接]

1#
2004年2月29日 Pires shakes off marriage bust-up 皮雷走出离婚困扰 Robert Pires has revealed how he has battled back from divorce heartache to lead Arsenal's fight for a treble. The Arsenal midfield star separated from his wife, Nathalie, at the start of the season and has admitted for the first time that his game has suffered as a result of his troubled private life. 皮雷透露了他是如何走出离婚的阴影,帮助阿森纳力争三冠王。这位阿森纳中场球星在本赛季初与妻子娜塔丽离婚,同时他也首次承认,他私生活的捆扰也影响到了比赛。 In an exclusive interview with Sunday Mirror Sport, he said: "I had some worries in my private life at the beginning of the season and have had to sort all that out - it certainly wasn't easy. It's true that for the last few months I've been feeling a lot better - physically, psychologically and morally. Now I just have to continue to improve because the end of the season is going to be long and very difficult." 接受《周日镜报》独家采访时,他说到:“本赛季处,我个人生活遇到些麻烦,我必须想法解决,但这并不那么容易。最近几个月来无论是身体上、心理上或是精神上,我都感觉好些了。赛季打到现在,比赛将更难打,我必须进一步提高。” Pires married Nathalie in 1998 but the pair now seem certain to divorce. 皮雷与前妻娜塔丽在1998年结婚,但现在已确定离婚。 And after scoring the winner in Arsenal's 3-2 Champions League victory over Celta Vigo on Tuesday - and the opener in the 2-1 win over Charlton yesterday - the former Footballer of the Year is back to his best. With Arsene Wenger's men cruising towards a potential treble, Pires is aware that his mind needs to be entirely focused on football. 周二对塞尔塔维哥的冠军杯赛中,皮雷打入致胜一球,而在昨天与查尔顿的联赛中,皮雷攻入阿森纳第一球,最后球队以2:1获胜利。皮雷这位前年度最佳球员已经恢复到最佳状态。温格带领的这支队伍有机会获得三冠王,所以皮雷也明白,现在他需要一心一意地踢好球。 He added: "Today we are leading the Premiership, we have one foot in the quarter-finals of the Champions League and we are winning rounds in the FA Cup. We are in the middle of a great run but we can't get carried away. We have to remain concentrated on every little task." 皮雷:“我们在联赛积分榜上领先,有机会进入欧洲冠军杯四分之一决赛,同时我们还在竞争足总杯。我们的前景非常不错,但我们不能就这样感到自满。我们必须全力以赴。” "I'll tell you what are objectives are for the season at the end of May." “到五月底的时候,就能看到我们本赛季的成果了。” Pires has also vowed to rise above the jeers of the crowd when Arsenal travel to Portsmouth next Saturday for the FA Cup quarter-final at Fratton Park. The France star was accused of diving by enraged Pompey fans after the faintest of touches from Dejan Stefanovic earned Arsenal a penalty and a 1-1 draw last September. 阿森纳下周六将前往朴茨茅斯参加在足总杯四分之一决赛,皮雷表示,已作好准备面对球迷的嘘声。去年9月两队比赛中,皮雷因德扬·斯蒂凡诺维奇的轻微碰撞摔倒,阿森纳依靠这个点球以1:1战平朴茨茅斯。庞贝(朴茨茅斯)的球迷认为皮雷是假摔,对此点球判罚急为不满。 But the forward, 30, remains convinced that he was tripped by Stefanovic and insists cheating was the last thing on his mind. He revealed: "I think I will be welcomed by whistles when I go to Portsmouth in the FA Cup - that's for sure." 这位30岁的球员坚持认为那个球的确是斯蒂凡诺维奇犯规,他从不会假摔:“我想,在对朴茨茅斯的比赛中,应该不会再有类似有争议的判罚了。” "Once again, on the penalty, I repeat that I was not trying to cheat. There was definitely contact - the referee blew his whistle and it was him who made the decision. At no point did I try to cheat and for me, that I know that is the most important thing. If people don't want to understand it, that's their problem." “关于那个点球,我再重申一次,我不是想骗点球。他的确是碰到了我,裁判吹哨做了判罚。我永远不会采取欺骗的手段,这一点是必须坚持的。如果别人无法理解,那是他们自己的问题了。” "I've got nothing to prove. I'm not a cheat, I'm a professional footballer. If they don't like it, it doesn't matter - I'll go there anyway and I'll just carry on playing as best I can. It's that simple." “我不需要对此证明什么。因为我不是骗子,我是名职业球员。别人的想法我不在乎,我会去那里参加比赛,以我最佳状态打好比赛。就这么简单。” Arsenal are undefeated in the Premiership, have built up a nine-point lead over Chelsea and Manchester United, and are joint bookies' favourites with Real Madrid to win the Champions League. 阿森纳在英超联赛中保持不败,与切尔西和曼联有9分的领先优势。同时,他们与皇马一样都是欧洲冠军杯的热门球队。 And Pires has revealed the secret ingredient of the Gunners' drive for success: Patrick Vieira. 皮雷也谈到了阿森纳连胜的秘诀:维埃拉。 Pires said: "The secret of Arsenal's success is that we have been playing together for three or four years now - and it's like we are creating a nest at the middle of our group. We all surround the captain - Patrick Vieira - who is at the nucleus of the team. He provides the example and we try to follow him." “阿森纳之所以能取得这样的成绩,那是因为队里的球员们在一起踢球已经有三四年了,我们就像是家人一样团结。队长维埃拉是我们球队的中心。他是我们学习的榜样。” Source: Sunday Mirror 原文来源:周日镜报

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-3 10:15:21编辑过]

2#

汗~~~~~ 离婚不是他提出来的吗? 为什么还会有阴影?
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

以下是引用上午八点在2004-3-2 14:46:35的发言: 汗~~~~~ 离婚不是他提出来的吗? 为什么还会有阴影?
换了是你,在闹离婚的时候心情会好吗???
4#

我才太气愤了,小皮的人格很好的,不可能是骗的,不论什么情况下,支持小皮!
5#

鉴于八点DD的建议,我改了标题~~~
6#

这么好的帖子没人 来顶,再赶什么!!?
7#

I WILL BELIEVE PIRES FOREVER!!
8#

离婚这个东西,1辈子也不想去尝试
9#