阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

足总杯:朴特茅斯vs阿森纳前瞻(翻译官方新闻) [复制链接]

1#
FA Cup: Portsmouth v Arsenal - Match Preview 足总杯:朴特茅斯vs阿森纳前瞻 By Richard Clarke 2004年3月5日 Despite an enviable record in the past few seasons, it does not get any easier for Arsenal in the FA Cup. 虽然在前几个赛季的足总杯中取得了骄人战绩,足总杯的比赛对阿森纳来说并没有变得容易。 Arsène Wenger takes his side down to Fratton Park on Saturday evening for a Quarter-Final tie against Portsmouth in the knowledge that history is inching ever closer. If Arsenal were to go on and win the trophy for a third successive time, it would be the first time this feat had been achieved since Blackburn did it from 1884 to 1886. 足总杯四分之一决赛中,阿森 温格本周六晚上将率领他的球队作客弗拉顿公园球场挑战朴特茅斯队,他很清楚他的球队离历史记录只有咫尺之遥。如果阿森纳连续三次碰杯,这将是1884到1886年布莱克本队获得足总杯三连冠以来的第一次。 But Arsenal have had to do things the hard way. In the last three seasons, they have played 16 FA Cup ties and have been drawn against Premiership opposition in 11 of those - including Manchester United, Newcastle, Liverpool and, in every year, Chelsea. 但是阿森纳不得不面对艰苦的夺冠之路。在过去的三个赛季中,在阿森纳的16场足总杯比赛中,他们11次抽到英超球队,包括曼联,纽卡斯尔,利物浦,并且每年都会遇到切尔西。 This year, all four opponents have come from the top-flight and tomorrow's, although struggling to stay up after promotion last season, will be an extremely difficult proposition on their own ground. 今年,所有四个对手都是来自英超,明天的对手也是如此,虽然朴特茅斯正苦苦挣扎以留在英超,但是在他们的主场仍然不是一个极难对付的对手。 "Every time I hope for a smaller problem," said Wenger, "but I always get a bigger one. Look at the draw in previous rounds this year. It started at Leeds then Middlesbrough, Chelsea and now Portsmouth." ‘每次我都希望能抽到个容易点的对手,’温格说,‘但是对手总是越来越强。看看今年早些时候抽到的对手,先是利兹,然后是米德尔斯堡,切尔西,现在轮到了朴特茅斯。’ Harry Redknapp's south-coast outfit knocked out Liverpool in the Fifth Round and, earlier this season, came as close as anyone to beating Arsenal in the Premiership when they drew 1-1 at Highbury. As ever, Wenger has studied them and has been impressed by what he has seen. 雷德克纳普率领的这只南部海港城市的球队在第五轮中将利物浦淘汰出局,并且几乎成为在今年的英超中第一只击败阿森纳的球队,他们在海布里1:1逼平了阿森纳。和过去一样,温格研究了这支球队并且对他们印象深刻。 "Portsmouth look to be a strong team," he said. "In the middle of park they have a good density of work with Smertin, Faye and Quashie. ‘朴特茅斯有望成为一支强队,’他说,‘在中场Smertin, Faye和Quashie干得很不错。’ "Yakubu had an outstanding game against us at Highbury but maybe he has not gone on to score as many goals as you would think he would have done. ‘雅库布在海布里的比赛里踢得很不错,但是也许他进的球没有你想象他应该进的那么多。’ "But since Christmas they have made some shrewd buys. Pasanen I know from when we played Ajax in the Champions League and De Zeeuw is an intelligent player too. ‘但是从圣诞节开始,他们进行了一些精明的转会。在我们冠军联赛对阿贾克斯的比赛中就注意到了Pasanen,De Zeeuw也是个聪明的球员。’ "From what I have seen recently against Newcastle and Liverpool, it is not an ideal opponent for us." ‘从他们最近对纽卡斯尔和利物浦的比赛中,我看得出来他们不是我们理想的对手。’ Wenger has decided to rest Robert Pires and Dennis Bergkamp. Jeremie Aliadiere was set to figure but has been sidelined with a minor thigh problem while longer-term casualties Sylvain Wiltord (ankle) and Ray Parlour (knee) will remain sidelined for some time yet. 温格决定在这场比赛中让皮雷和博格坎普休息。阿里迪埃尔本来会进入比赛名单,但是因为大腿的小伤再次进入伤病名单,同样在伤病名单中的还有长期受伤的维尔托德(脚踝受伤)和帕洛尔(膝盖受伤),他们还将会缺席一段时间。 Top-scorer Thierry Henry is expected to be involved as should José Antonio Reyes, officially voted the player of the Fifth Round after his double strike against Chelsea. 头号射手亨利和雷耶斯预计将出场,雷耶斯在足总杯第五轮对切尔西攻入两球后被正式选为第五轮的最佳球员。 Wenger is reluctant to chop and change his side but they have three big games in three different competitions spanning eight days so, he argues, it must be done. 温格并不愿意更换首发阵容,但是在八天时间里他们有分属不同赛事的三场重要比赛,所以他认为,他不得不这样做。 "This week is very short and the players know we have many games," said the manager. "The only way to cope with it is to rotate a little bit. It is more mental repetition of the games that gets you tired than the physical work. "I am not a big fan of rotating teams. But I feel it has to be done for one or two players." ‘本周安排很紧张,队员们知道我们有好几场比赛,’温格说,‘唯一的办法是稍微轮换一下阵容。让队员疲劳的不是体力消耗,而是重复的比赛压力。我并不热衷轮换制,但是我觉得必须更换一两名队员。’ And as for a third successive FA Cup victory? 连续三次夺得足总杯? "We'd love to do it," concluded Wenger, "but this is a big obstacle. It is still far away at the moment but if we get through tomorrow we have a chance." ‘我们当然愿意做到三连冠,’温格总结说,‘但是这是个很大的挑战。现在谈论三连冠还为时过早,如果明天获胜,我们就有机会实现它。’ 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗
2#

不错! 现在我们应该尽量低调一点! 队员们也会少点压力!~ 虽然我比较喜欢上赛季高傲的WENGER,但是为了队员们能少点压力, WENGER低调是完全必要也是完全正确的!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

5:1 顽胜
发新话题 回复该主题