阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[吉格斯日记](曼联冠军杯被淘汰后写的) [复制链接]

1#
(八点不是想知道曼联冠军杯被淘汰后Ryan怎么想的嘛,现在他回答你了,好好看看吧。) 2004年3月11日 Derby victory would be perfect tonic 德比取胜可以鼓舞士气 We've now had a couple of days to get over our cruel Champions League exit to Porto and although I'm still not feeling great, I'm ready to put it all behind me with a good performance in Sunday's Manchester derby. 从冠军杯被波尔图淘汰的残酷现实中走出来,尽管我的心情还没有完全恢复,但希望能通过周日曼城德比将这些不快抛开。 As a squad we have no choice but to pick ourselves up and start again. It's hugely disappointing to be out of Europe so early, but this is no time to start feeling sorry for ourselves ---we haven't got time. Despite the doom and gloom, United's season is far from over and we owe it to the fans to give it our best shot at winning the league and the FA Cup. 对球队来说,现在只有振作起来重新开始。在冠军杯中那么早就出局非常遗憾,但我们没有时间忧伤难过了--我们必须抓紧时间。尽管失落不快,但曼联本赛季还没有结束,我们要在联赛中力争胜利,并争取足总杯夺冠,回报我们的球迷。 Arsenal aren't looking like they'll slip up but with 33 points to play for, anything is possible and we have to believe that. We are still capable of stringing a run of results together in the Premiership and if we do that, we'll put pressure on them. That's all we can really do and then we'll see if that's good enough. After all those years of going to Maine Road for derbies it will be strange to play somewhere else. 尽管阿森纳的势头不太可能下滑,但即使积分33分也不能取保夺冠。我们仍有实力在英超联赛取得连胜,这样的话,对阿森纳仍然是个压力。这就是我们应该做的。以前那么多年的德比都是在缅因路球场进行,现在换了新球场有些不习惯了。 We also have a realistic chance of winning this year's FA Cup, but as everybody knows we have to beat Arsenal in the semi-final first. 我们仍然非常有希望夺得足总杯,但显然我们首先要在半决赛中战胜阿森纳。 But that game will be a massive occasion and it's something for the players and supporters to really look forward to. Yes, we wanted to do better in the Champions League, but I think it's clear that our season is far from dead. 那场比赛将会是个大场面,这对球员和球迷来说都是非常期待的。我们的确是希望能打好冠军杯,但现在本赛季还是有许多比赛要打的。 The game at Manchester City will be a fantastic new experience for us and I can't wait to run out at their new stadium. I've not been there yet, although I have driven past it a few times, and it looks like a great arena for football. 对曼城的比赛对我们是全新的开始,我已迫不及待想在他们的新球场亮像了。尽管我几次开车经过那里,但还没有进去过,但看上去就像足球比赛用的角斗场。 After all those years of going to Maine Road for derbies it will be strange to play somewhere else, but although it's going to be different, I don't think it will be any less special. With 50,000 fans inside the City of Manchester stadium there promises to be a great atmosphere for both sides to enjoy – but we will only enjoy it if we take home all three points. 尽管在新球场踢比赛感觉有些奇怪,但同样也是场重要的比赛。有50,000名球迷会来到曼城球场,两队的比赛会非常有气氛--不过只有我们赢得三分才会感受到欣喜。 We may have beaten City twice already this season, but that will only make them even more determined to gain revenge on Sunday. With our current form being below par I'm sure they fancy their chances of beating us on their own patch for a second successive season and they'll throw everything at us to do it. 本赛季我们已经两胜曼城,但也许正因为如此,他们在周日的比赛中会更全力争胜。我们现在状态不佳,对手可能认为有机会连续两个赛季在主场比赛中赢我们,所以更会全力以赴。 We'll be focussed though, and despite our problems with form and injuries I'm sure the team will be ready to put in a good performance at City. It's a must-win match for the club and I'm confident that we will do it. 尽管球队现在状态不好,而且队中也有伤病,但我们会努力打好对曼城的比赛。这是场必胜的比赛,我有信心可以拿到三分。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-12 12:53:03编辑过]

2#

怎么没翻译完呢?
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

以下是引用上午八点在2004-3-12 11:59:56的发言: 怎么没翻译完呢?
现在好了,可以看了! 好好体会吧! (最好写篇读后感)[em08]
4#

这篇是3月10日的,刚被淘汰。

[ 最近到几个国内外的曼联论坛,不少球迷都在说,Ryan现在不如过去了、曼联应该考虑买个人来顶替他。。。 这个赛季曼联比赛看的不多(不知道是不是因为贝壳转会去黄麻了,现在上海体育不像以前赛季那样更多转播曼联了,这个赛季到是阿森纳比赛转的最多),而且有几场Ryan都没有上场,所以也很少注意他的表现。看来我是不够关心他的,以后一定要更多注意他的情况了。]                   Linesman got it so wrong                   Going out of the Champions League to Porto was a huge                   disappointment for us and I am feeling very down about it.                   Losing to a last-minute goal was cruel because it gave us                   absolutely no time to come back. We've won so many matches                   over the years with late goals ourselves, so to be on the                   wrong end of it for once isn't easy to take. Getting beaten in                   that manner in such a crucial game was just gutting for the                   whole team.                   Although we didn't play great, I never thought Porto looked                   liked scoring so it came as a massive shock to me when they                   got their goal. I don't think we should blame Tim Howard for                   that goal though, I just think he was unlucky. On another day                   his parry would have fell to one of our defenders but for some                   reason it landed at Costinha's feet. Tim's been great for us                   this season and we have no complaints at all with him. If                   anything, the defenders were a little slow to follow it in and                   that cost us dearly.                         But 1-0 was always a delicate scoreline and we ran the                         risk of conceding an equaliser for the whole of the                         second half. That said, we did have a perfectly good                         goal ruled out by the linesman. There were three Porto                         defenders playing Scholesy on and his flag went up                         extremely late too ?it wasn't even close. The linesman                         got it so wrong it's unbelievable, but what can we do?                         If we'd gone 2-0 up I have no doubts that we'd have                         finished the job, but the luck just wasn't with us.                         There is a fine line between going through and going out                         ?and we fell on the wrong side unfortunately.                          There were three Porto defenders playing Scholesy on                         and his flag went up extremely late.                   I'm lucky not to have had too many low points in my career but                   I've definitely had two of the worst this season. Missing out                   on Euro 2004 with Wales was devastating and last night's                   defeat is also a huge disappointment for me. I had high hopes                   of going all the way in the Champions League and the manner of                   how we went out is so hard to take.                   But, in my mind this setback will spur me on even more to win                   another Champions League with Manchester United. I'm happy at                   the club, with two years left on my contract and Tuesday                   night's events have just made me more determined. I want to                   win more trophies at this club and I'm sure that I will.                   The players have no choice but to pick ourselves back up                   quickly because there is still a lot to play for. There are                   more than 30 points up for grabs and although it doesn't look                   like Arsenal will slip up we have to keep on going. We're also                   in the FA Cup semi-finals too, with a big game against Arsenal                   to look forward to, so our season is far from over.                   The best way to bounce back would be to get three points on                   our first visit to Manchester City's new stadium in the derby                   game this weekend.                   I'll be back soon to look ahead to the City match.
5#

满连这赛季不是我们的对手!
6#

以下是引用iverson在2004-3-12 14:07:25的发言: 满连这赛季不是我们的对手!
这点我也不否认。 那就更加要希望阿森纳好成绩了。
7#

我等下把下面的那个日记单独翻译出来好了! 免得光是英文我看着都觉得头晕!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
发新话题 回复该主题