阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[吉格斯日记](3/17 有谈关于转会传闻) [复制链接]

1#
2004年3月17日 We'll be back stronger than ever 重生的曼联将更为强大 After the week we've just had at Manchester United, I must admit that I'm feeling very average. It's been a bad seven days, there's no doubt about it. We expected to still be in the Champions League and we expected to beat Man City, but it just hasn't happened for us and we have to accept that. 我不得不承认,在曼联这一周的比赛里,我的状态平平。过去的7天真的非常糟糕。我们原本希望可以晋级冠军杯,也希望能够击败曼城,但结果却相反,而我们惟有接受这样的结局。 I thought that we played OK in both games and at times we battered Man City, but if we keep giving goals away like we are at the moment, we will lose games. We're not getting the rub of the green, but our individual mistakes are being punished and we can't do anything about that after the event. We have no choice but to carry on and pick our spirits up because there is no point at all in moping about our disappointments. 这两场比赛我们都踢得不错,一度压着曼城打,但在客场比赛如果失球的话,就很有可能输掉比赛。尽管在场面上我们并不处劣势,但个人失误却是致命的,败局已无法挽回了。现在我们只能打起精神踢好之后的比赛,消沉气馁不能解决问题。 Feeling sorry for ourselves would be a pointless exercise because you have to always look forward in this game. This team has had plenty of ups over the years and enjoyed those moments, but now that we're struggling we have to take it on the chin. I never get carried away when we do well and it's the same when we aren't doing as well. Anyway, I know that we have the players to turn this bad spell around just as quickly as it started I still maintain that we have the best players in the country at this club. 再怎么伤心难过也无济于事了,足球比赛就是要向前看。曼联在过去几年中取得了辉煌,那是令人激动的时刻,而现在我们正处在困难时期,必须振作起来。球队表现好的时候我从不为此自满,而如今队伍遇到了困难,我们更不应该灰心。曼联有实力尽快重振旗鼓,我相信我们的队员是英国最棒的。 I don't read the press but I've been told that question marks are being raised about my future as a Manchester United player and that I may not be at Old Trafford next season. I can't do anything about those sorts of opinions but I must admit that I find that speculation surprising. I know that the team and myself aren't doing great at this present time, but in general I have been happy with my form this season. I think I've been doing OK and I still believe that I can win more titles as a Manchester United player. 我没有读媒体的报道,但有人告诉我那些关于我会离开曼联的传闻。而我拿这些传闻也没办法,但这样的报道真的令我非常惊讶。我知道,球队和我本人最近表现都不太好,但我对本赛季自己的状态感到满意。我觉得自己的表现不错,也相信能随曼联夺取更多冠军。 The only people that I need to keep happy are my two managers, Sir Alex Ferguson and Mark Hughes and as far as I know they are both pleased with me. I know what it's like to face this kind of scrutiny because I've had it a couple of times during my career and I've always come through it well. The same goes for the Man United team as a whole. 只要弗格森和休斯这两位教练对我满意就可以了,而他们也的确认可了我的表现。在我的职业生涯中曾出现过现在这样的局面,我都挺过来了,当然现在我也知道该如何面对。而曼联也一样。 All Manchester United players have to constantly perform under the spotlight and when we do well we lap up the praise that comes our way. But when things go wrong we have to take a lot of stick. We are under a lot of pressure, but that comes with the territory of playing for the best club in the world. Questions will be asked when we don't perform to the best of our ability and the only way that we can answer those questions is by turning things around on the pitch. I know that we will do that and we'll do it very soon. I also intend to do show that desire myself individually. 曼联的球员们一直都是在聚光灯下,表现好的时候就会有如潮的赞扬。而在表现不佳的时候也要接受指责。我们压力很大,不过,效力于世界顶级俱乐部就必须面对这一切。别人会质问为什么没有踢好,而在球场上的表现才是最好的回答。相信我们很快就可以证明了。我也会尽力证明自己的能力。 I still maintain that we have the best players in the country at this club. If we play to our best, I believe we are the top team. I know that might sound funny as we're 12 points behind Arsenal, but I think it's true. We've made too many errors this season and that has been the difference. If we stop making those mistakes I see no reason why we can't finish the season with a great run of results. 我们有着英国最好的球员。只要发挥出最佳水平,我们就是第一。也许在落后阿森纳12分的时候还有这样的想法很可笑,但我却坚信不已。只要我们不再犯类似错误,本赛季肯定会取得好成绩。 This week in training we have had some great sessions where we have worked on all the areas that need addressing. We've concentrated our efforts on being solid as a team and if we manage to do that, the rest will take care of itself. We have the talent to win every match we play and if we eradicate the mistakes, I'm sure everyone will be saying what a good side we are again before too long. 本周的训练中,我们针对所有需要改进的地方进行了专门练习。只要我们团结一致,其他的都不是问题。我们有实力保证,只要纠正错误,很快人们会意识到我们仍然是一支强队。
2#

GIGGS如果离开了曼联,那曼联基本上就OVER了。。。核心人物全都离队,就算他们买1大堆再好的球员,在未来1--2年里也不会取得什么好成绩的。。和切尔西一样,需要花很长的时间磨合。。。。而我们就可以高枕无忧了。。。
3#

老头一定是老糊涂了! 真不知道怎么想的!核心都走了,曼联等着降级吧!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
4#

WALES boss Mark Hughes insists under-fire Ryan Giggs is NOT in a slump. The winger, 30, has been criticised for poor displays during Manchester United’s recent failures. Hughes yesterday named Giggs in his squad for the friendly against Hungary in Budapest on March 31 — which is just THREE days before United’s FA Cup semi-final with Arsenal. There will be a question mark over Giggs’ availability. But Hughes said: “I will always stand by Ryan and I have not even seen fit to discuss the last week with him. “He has lived through these situations before and bounced back and he will do so again.” Giggs has suffered as United have crashed out of the Champions League and slipped back in the Premiership chase. And, although he will be heavily involved in the World Cup qualifiers next season, United’s wishes may come first over the Hungary trip. Hughes added: “As for his availability for Wales, it has never been an issue since I’ve been coach. He’s always been available.” Cardiff keeper Martyn Margetson, 32, is the shock inclusion. He won seven Under-21 caps, the last of which was 11 years ago, but gets a call as Nottingham Forest’s Darren Ward is injured.
发新话题 回复该主题