阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[吉格斯日记] 3/24 [复制链接]

1#
(真是非常不好意思,在下班时候才看到这两篇日记。实在没时间翻译了。 这样吧,大家先凑合看英文的。我会尽力抽时间来翻译点的。) Wednesday 24th March 2004             Great to prove my critics wrong             Last weekend's 3-0 win over Spurs was a great result for us, and             just what we needed after the nightmare week that had just passed.             Taking three points would have been good enough, but the manner of             our victory was even more pleasing. Scoring three goals, keeping a             clean sheet – and turning on a bit of style made it into a great             day. We all went home a lot happier than we did the week before,             that's for sure!             I had taken quite a bit of stick in the aftermath of our derby             defeat to Man City and I don't mind admitting that as a result of             that criticism, I was even more focussed and determined than normal             in training all week. There weren't a lot of laughs and not just me,             but everyone, concentrated hard on what the manager wanted from us             and I think that showed at Old Trafford.                   I was pleased with my own performance and I'd like to think                   that it showed a few people that I still have plenty to offer                   at United. I was very down after the disastrous matches                   against Porto and Man City, and was extra determined to bounce                   back with a good display against Tottenham. I told myself that                   I had to be positive and do what I do best; running at                   defenders with pace. The manager played me on the wing and                   fortunately I had plenty of chances to take defenders on. All                   in all it was very enjoyable.                    It was interesting to see the manager start with eleven                   players that were all at United last season on Saturday.             Scoring our first goal was the icing on the cake for me, and it was             especially nice that it was a cheeky special! Ole Gunnar Solskjaer             put in a nice cross, but I had no choice but to back-flick it             towards goal. It was pure instinct really, but when it hit the back             of the net I think everybody could see how happy I was. Those types             of goals don't come around too often!             It was interesting to see the manager start with eleven players that             were all at United last season on Saturday. Ole and Keaney were fit             and ready, so he took the opportunity to go with the midfield that             finished last season so well, with myself and Scholesy alongside             those two. We were very successful as a midfield quartet this time             last year and maybe that's what he's hoping for again. I must say             that it's a real boost to have Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back – he is a             fantastic player who will make a lot of difference between now and             the end of the season.             At the time of writing Chelsea haven't played Arsenal in the             Champions League, but watching it will be a reminder of what we are             missing out on. But, despite our disappointment at being out of             Europe we can't dwell on it too much. The Porto defeat is out of the             way now, so there is no point in moping about what might have been.             For the time being we have to concentrate on ourselves and what we             can do to make our season a success.             I watched the Milan v Deportivo La Coruna game on TV and was very             impressed by the Italians. They were my tip to win the competition             before this week and that 4-1 win has only backed up what I thought             already. I can't see them not reaching the final now.             But, I must admit that Milan were a different side to how I expected             them to be. Last year they were defensively solid, but I saw a much             more attacking side to them this time. They uncharacteristically             gave Deportivo chances, but when you have the forward talent at             their disposal they will always score plenty.             I'd seen Kaka play for Brazil a couple of times but didn't know a             lot about him. He looked a great player on Tuesday night. But it's             not just him – Milan have goalscorers throughout their line-up,             which is why I'm sticking with them as my tip to win it.             I'll be back later this week to talk about our massive Premiership             match at Highbury this Sunday. 以自己的表现驳斥批评 经历了噩梦般的一周后,能3-0战胜热刺对我们是至关重要的。能够全取三分固然不错,但更关键的是我们重又证明了自己的实力。以三球完胜对手,那一天是如此美好。比赛后回家时的心情显然比一周前好多了。 德比输个曼城后,我的表现倍受指责,正是因为有这些批评,我在这一周的训练中更为投入。在训练场内,不仅是我,其他队友也没有笑容,我们只是根据教练的指示努力练习,在老特拉福德的那场比赛已经体现出我们的训练成果了。 我对自己的表现感到满意,因为我像世人证明自己还能为曼联奋战。与波尔图和曼城的比赛失礼后,我的情绪非常低落,也更渴望能在对托特那姆热刺的比赛中恢复状态。我告诉自己要有信心,要全力以赴,用速度摆脱后卫。教练把我安排在边路,因此我有更多的机会与后卫直接对话。这令我感到非常兴奋。 很高兴能为曼联打进第一球,要知道那可是一个杂耍般的进球。索尔斯卡亚的穿球很到位,我用脚后跟一磕就打进了。那完全是知觉的反应,当那个球进网后,显然我是非常开心。这样的入球可不多! 在周六比赛中教练排出的11人阵容与上赛季的一模一样。索尔斯卡亚和基恩都跃跃欲试,上赛季他俩的表现都很出色,于是教练也就让他们上场,再加上我和斯克尔斯组成了中场。去年比赛中我们的中场四人组非常成功,也许教练也是希望我们能再有良好发挥。索尔斯克亚的再度上场令我们极为鼓舞,从现在开始直到赛季末,他都将是非常关键的球员。 我在写这篇日记的时候,切尔西与阿森纳的冠军杯赛还没有踢,观看那场比赛会使我们想到自己所失去的。但尽管在欧洲赛场被淘汰,我们应该从失望中走出来。败给波尔图已经是过去式,不要再为此不快了。现在我们要集中精力踢好赛季其余的比赛。 我收看了米兰对拉科鲁尼亚比赛的电视转播,意大利球队的表现给我留下很深刻的印象。去年他们防守坚固,而现在则进攻更为犀利。米兰没有给拉科多少机会,而米兰的前锋有能力进球。 曾看卡卡代表巴西国家队踢的几场比赛,但我并不太了解他。从周二晚上那场比赛可以看出他是位优秀球员。不仅仅是卡卡,米兰从门将到真个阵容都非常出色,因此我认为他们是冠军杯的头好热门。 周末我的日记会写到周日在海布里与阿森纳的英超比赛。[em08]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-26 20:44:10编辑过]

2#

快快译吧 我英文不过关的,看不懂
3#

我也想翻译,可是我已经下班了,周末两天又上课。 那我看看过会晚上有没有时间吧!! 大家先耐心看看英文版的! 其实原版的好啊,感觉和Giggs更贴近点呀!
4#

路过。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
5#

以下是引用巴蒂GOL在2004-3-26 21:33:45的发言: 路过。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
我想和这位朋友说,以后类似灌水性质毫无真实内容的贴子请不要发! 看了下你刚才回的几贴都是,不是这句“路过”,就是“8感兴趣”,或是直接引用别人的贴却没有自己的发言内容!!! 以后再有类似,删贴! 如果你是想多积点发贴量,那请去灌水区!
6#

呵呵 要听MM的啊
7#

这个真是吉格斯写的吗?有人会把自己的日记拿来公布?
8#

辛苦了
9#

爱死GIGGS~楼主是GIGGS的FANS吧
10#

以下是引用Reds.10在2004-3-27 16:10:18的发言: 爱死GIGGS~楼主是GIGGS的FANS吧
这点我从不否认的。 我从念初中高中时候就开始喜欢他了,应该说是时间最长的一个了。 这篇我看了很欣慰的。 反复读了N遍,边笑边翻译~~~~ 3-0赢热刺,Ryan更是进了一球,呵,那天我有多开心就不用再形容了。 我心中永远的Prince of MU.[em21]
发新话题 回复该主题