阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 不好意思,很久没来,推荐U2 [复制链接]

1#
很久很久米来鸟。。。原因——忙,结果——忙。。。 忙中偷闲,听了很多很多东西,这里贴U2的The Joshua Tree这张专辑 话说还是老牌乐队的东西能深入人心 有时候听着会痛哭流泪 首推这首《one tree hill》 纪念U2的一个逝去的朋友——主唱曾经的助理 在一个雨天出车祸去世 one tree hill是位于新西兰的一座火山 山顶只有一棵树 但是这棵树后来也被移走了 歌词是我喜欢的那种类型 We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill As the day begs the night for mercy love The sun so bright it leaves no shadows Only scars carved into stone On the face of earth The moon is up and over One Tree Hill We see the sun go down in your eyes You run like river, on like a sea You run like a river runs to the sea And in the world a heart of darkness A fire zone Where poets speak their heart Then bleed for it Jara sang, his song a weapon In the hands of love You know his blood still cries From the ground It runs like a river runs to the sea It runs like a river to the sea I don't believe in painted roses Or bleeding hearts While bullets rape the night of the merciful I'll see you again When the stars fall from the sky And the moon has turned red Over One Tree Hill We run like a river Run to the sea We run like a river to the sea And when it's raining Raining hard That's when the rain will Break my heart Raining...raining in the heart Raining in your heart Raining...raining to your heart Raining, raining...raining Raining to your heart Raining...raining in your heart Raining in your heart.. To the sea Oh great ocean Oh great sea Run to the ocean Run to the sea 专辑介绍: U2乐队1987年的经典专辑,无需多加介绍。今年是这张专辑的20周年纪念,Island重新发行了双CD豪华版,已经有网友发过了,这个版本是MFSL公司在90年代remaster的再版。MFSL公司在1999年破产之后,它的CD在ebay上一直奇货可居。这个版本还是很值得U2的歌迷收藏。 以下是MFSL的简介: 美国著名发烧唱片厂牌MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB(简称MFSL)即“移动传真音响实验室”公司的出品一直为特别讲究唱片制作质素的乐迷和唱片藏家们所推崇。在上世纪80年代中期以前,MFSL一直坚持只生产高品质LP,后来CD问世并流行,MFSL在CD和LP方面双管齐下,对CD制作同样是精益求精,它的金CD的靓声征服了众多的爱乐者和音响迷···虽然从根本上来说MFSL只是一个独立小厂牌,但它的出品无论在选材用料还是制作生产过程中都比老牌大厂还要严格得多,很多原本平淡无奇的原始录音,到得MFSL之手后都会有脱胎换骨的表现。80年代末以后,因大势所趋,MFSL曾停产LP,而只生产应时顺势的CD激光唱片。随著90年代中期开始LP的逐渐复苏,MFSL还曾卷土重来,重新制作生产了许多名版LP··· 专辑曲目: 1. Where The Streets Have No Name 2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 3. With Or Without You 4. Bullet The Blue Sky 5. Running To Stand Still 6. Red Hill Mining Town 7. In God's Country 8. Trip Through Your Wires 9. One Tree Hill 10. Exit 11. Mothers Of The Disappeared
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 12/14/2008 9:08:45 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
2#

不接受推荐
3#

lz的推荐搞得我有骑驴的冲动
4#

You run like river, on like a sea You run like a river runs to the sea 这两句很赞。 We run like a river to the sea And when it's raining Raining hard That's when the rain will Break my heart 这段很伤感
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

5#

我高中的时候,买个那张叫什么子弹专集的.......还不错,风格单一了点
6#

經典的U2
发新话题 回复该主题