阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[吉格斯日记] 阿森纳应该夺冠 [复制链接]

1#
Monday 29th March 2004 Arsenal will be worthy Champions 阿森纳应该夺冠             I don't mind admitting that my body is feeling pretty tired at the             moment, as a result of Sunday's frenetic game against Arsenal at             Highbury. It was a such a fast-paced match that you hardly had time             to breathe, but that wasn't a surprise to me because Arsenal-United             matches are always the same; very quick and very aggressive. And             this one certainly lived up to expectations!                在海布里与阿森纳的大战之后,我的确感到很累。那场比赛节奏很快,没有任何喘息的机会,不过我已经习惯了,阿森纳 V 曼联的比赛一直就是如此快的节奏,非常激烈。球迷们也正是期望可以看到这样的比赛。             I know that we needed to beat Arsenal to have any realistic hopes of             retaining our championship, so we are disappointed in one way, but I             have to say that we were actually very pleased with our performance.             After our recent indifferent spell we had to find another gear to             compete with them, and we did exactly that throughout the 90             minutes.   我非常明白,如果曼联还想在理论上保持卫冕的希望,那这场比赛就必须赢下阿森纳。所以比赛打平有些失望,不过我们对自己的表现感到满意。最近曼联不是很顺利,但我们要以自己的方式与阿森纳竞争,而在90分钟的比赛中我们也做到了这点。                   I thought that Arsenal just shaded the first half in terms of                   possession, but as the game wore on I felt that we gained the                   upper hand and for long spells in the second half we were in                   control of the match. I don't think there is any doubt at all                   that we fully deserved a point, and maybe on the balance of                   things we were unlucky not to win it.     阿森纳只有上半场时在控球上做得更好,随着比赛进行,曼联占据了上风,并且在下半场很长一段时间内占据主动。我们完全应该获得这一分,甚至可以说,纵观全场比赛的发挥,我们没有赢得三分很可惜。             I was extremely disappointed not to have been awarded a penalty in             the second half when Sol Campbell brought me down in the box. To me,             it seemed a definite penalty. I was clean through after going around             Sol and he simply clipped me from behind as he struggled to get             back. There was absolutely no need for me to go down in that             position if I hadn't been fouled because I was clear and if I could             have stayed on my feet I honestly would have done.   下半场那个点球没有判,当时坎贝尔在禁区内带倒我。我认为那是一个明显的点球。我已经带球晃过了坎贝尔,他从身后钩倒了我。如果不是因为他的犯规,我根本不会摔倒,因为我已经摆脱了防守,完全可以站稳。             Although I'm bitterly disappointed with Graham Poll's decision I             don't want to be too hard on him because his assistant referee had a             far better view of the incident and I feel that he should have             helped him out a lot more. He must have been able to see what             happened and it would have been good if he'd stepped up to the plate             and made a decision.   尽管Poll裁判的判罚令我很失望,但我也不想过多指责他,因为助理裁判应该处在更加位置,他应该看清楚当时的情况,向主裁判汇报。             In situations like that, linesmen have a responsibility, but             unfortunately not too many of them like to take it. It was such a             hard match to referee that I don't blame Graham Poll too much for             that mistake. It can't have been easy for him.   边裁在这种时候就应该表示立场了,可是很少会有边裁这样做。这场比赛的确很难执法,我并不怪Poll。他也很难作出判罚决定。             The points may have been shared but it looks like Arsenal will now             go on and win the league this year. They are in such a strong             position that I'd be amazed if they slipped up now. They've been the             most consistent side and will be worthy champions if they eventually             win it. But for us, next weekend's FA Cup semi-final is now our             number one priority.   双方踢平各得一分,阿森纳会保持不败的势头,最后夺得本赛季英超冠军。他们的状态如此出色,应该不会出现下滑。阿森纳是发挥最稳定的球队,应该获得冠军。但对于我们曼联来说,下周足总杯半决赛是我们目前的头号目标。             Unfortunately, my groin is sore following the game at Highbury,             which is why I have pulled out of the Wales squad for our friendly             in Hungary on Wednesday. I've had a nagging problem with my groin             for about three weeks and although it's been OK in games, I've had             to miss a lot of training sessions in between to make sure it             recovers. As it stands, I won't be fit enough to train until             Wednesday or Thursday so it makes travelling with Wales a pointless             exercise really.   海布里一战后,我感到鼠蹊很疼,因此我将不参加周三在匈牙利进行的威尔士国家队的一场友谊赛。三个星期以来,我一直受鼠蹊伤痛捆扰,尽管比赛我仍然上场,但我缺席了很多比赛以恢复伤势。也许我要等到周三或周四才能训练,所以也就无法代表威尔士出赛了。             I hate missing any match through injury – especially one for my             country – but I didn't really have a choice with this one. Having to             play through pain, the travelling, the tiredness and the fact that             we have an FA Cup semi-final at noon on Saturday all had to be taken             into consideration. So, I think it's for the best that I miss this             Wales friendly in the long run.   因伤错过比赛真是太糟了,更何况是国家队的比赛,但我对此也无能为力。我必须兼顾伤病、赶赴比赛、疲劳以及周六的足总杯半决赛。因此,不参加威尔士的友谊赛是个长久意义的选择。             I've spoken to Mark Hughes and he was very understanding of the             situation. I hope that the Welsh boys do well over in Hungary, and             in the meantime I'll be getting plenty of treatment and rest ahead             of Saturday's big one. It's all set to be a great match and I can't             wait to be a part of it.                      我已经和马克休斯教练谈过了,他对我的境况表示理解。希望威尔士国家队在匈牙利表现出色。在周六大赛之前,我将接受治疗及检查。那注定会是一场重大的比赛,我已经感到迫不及待了。
2#

因伤错过比赛真是太糟了,更何况是国家队的比赛,但我对此也无能为力。我必须兼顾伤病、赶赴比赛、疲劳以及周六的足总杯半决赛。因此,不参加威尔士的友谊赛是个长久意义的选择。 -- 诈伤。
3#

以下是引用14号在2004-3-30 14:12:09的发言: 因伤错过比赛真是太糟了,更何况是国家队的比赛,但我对此也无能为力。我必须兼顾伤病、赶赴比赛、疲劳以及周六的足总杯半决赛。因此,不参加威尔士的友谊赛是个长久意义的选择。 -- 诈伤。
请这位DD不要发表没有根据的推测。 谁都知道Giggs对威尔士国家队的忠诚。[em21][em17]
发新话题 回复该主题