阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Dire Straits [复制链接]

1#
今天上班又偷偷摸摸把收音机转到了rock 101.9...听到个不错的乐队,查了一下原来已经很骨灰了,推上来小分享一下,虽然人家解散快十五年了~ 音頻晚点再找~ 完毕 Lady Writer ---- By Dire Straits Lady writer on the tv Talk about the virgin mary Reminded me of you Expectation left to come up to yeah Lady writer on the tv She had another quality The way you used to look And I know you never read a book Just the way that her hair fell down around her face And I recall my fall from grace Another time, another place Lady writer on the tv She had all the brains and the beauty The pictures does not fit Youd talk to me when you felt like it Just the way that her hair fell down around her face And I recall my fall from grace Another time another place Yes and your rich old man, You know hed a call her a dead ringer You got the same command Plus your mother was a jazz singer Just the way that her hair fell down around her face And I recall my fall from grace Another time another place Lady writer on the tv She knew all about a history You couldnt hardly write your name I think I want it just the same as the ... Lady writer on the tv Talking about the virgin mary You know Im talking about you and me And the lady writer on the tv Talking about the virgin mary Yeah you know Im talking about you and me And the lady writer on the tv
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-09-06 07:24:52
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

收音机听到一首好歌  会顿时觉得很好听  很珍贵  整个早上精神气又爽
3#

恐怖海峡,很老的乐队了

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
4#

感谢楼主分享