阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 4首 [复制链接]

1#

Dance To The Death (Cut in Love)--July

Love To Be Loved By You--Marc Terenzi

i can`t believe i`d standing here been waiting for so many years and today i found the queen to reign my heart you changed my live so patiently and turned it into something good and real i feel just like i felt in all my dreams there are questions hard to answer can`t you see? baby, tell me how can i tell you that i love you more than life show me how can i show you that i`d blinded by your light when you touch me i can touch you to find out the dream is true i love to be loved by you you're looking kind of scared right now you're waiting for the wedding vows but i don`t know if my tongue able to talk your beauty is just blinding me like sunbeams on a summer stream and i gotta close my eyes to protect me can you take my hand and lead me from here please yeah...yeah... baby, tell me how can i tell you that i love you more than life show me how can i show you that i`d blinded by your light when you touch me i can touch you to find out the dream is true i love to be loved, i need to be loved i love to be loved by you i know they gonna say our love's not strong enough to last forever and i know they gonna say that well give up because of heavy weather but how can they understand that our love is just heaven sent we keep on going on and on cause this is where we both belong? baby, tell me how can i tell you that i love you more than life show me how can i show you that i`d blinded by your light when you touch me i can touch you to find out the dream is true i love to be loved, i need yes i need to be loved i love to be loved by you yes i love to be loved by you

Nobody--Wonder Girls

you know i still love you baby and it will never change i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nandareul sarameun shiro niga animyeon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody nan shireunde wae nal ireonae ryeogo hanijaggu naemareun deujji ango wae ireohgedareun namjaege nal bonaeryeo hani eoteohge ireoni nal wihae geureodan geu mal neon bujokha daneun geu mal ijengeu manhae neon nareul aljana weh wonha jido anneun geol gangyohae i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nan dareul sarameun shiro niga animyon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nandareul sarameun shiro niga animyeon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody nan joh eunde nan haengbokhande neoman isseumyeondwae deo baralge obneunde nugul mannasseo haengbokharan geoya nan neol ddeonasseo haengbokhal ssu eobseo nal wihae geureohdan geu mal neon bujokhadaneun geumal mari an dwineun mariran geol wae molla niga eobshi eoddeohge haengbokhae i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nan dareul sarameun shiro niga animyon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nandareul sarameun shiro niga animyeon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody naneun jeongmal niga animyon niga animyon shildan marya ah~ i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nan dareul sarameun shiro niga animyon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody i want nobody nobody but you i want nobody nobody but you nandareul sarameun shiro niga animyeon shiro i want nobody nobody nobody nobody back to the days when we were so young and wild and free modeunge neomuna ggumman gateodeon gutae ro doragago shipeunde wae jaggu nareul mireonaeryeo hae why do you push me away. i don't want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you

Until You--Shayne Ward

baby life was good to me but you just made it better i love the way you stand by me throught any kind of weather i dont wanna run away just wanna make your day when you fell the world is on your shoulders dont wanna make it worse just wanna make us work baby tell me i will do whatever it feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby nobody, nobody,until you baby it just took one hit of you now i'm addicted you never know what's missing till you get everything you need,yeah i don't wanna run away just wanna make your day when you feel the world is on your shoulders don't wanna make it worse just wanna make us work baby tell me,i'll do whatever it feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby,nobody,nobody until you see it was enough to no if i ever let you go i would be no one cos i never thought i'd feel all the things you made me feel wasn't looking for someone until you it feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby,nobody,nobody it feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby,nobody,nobody nobody,nobody,until you

最后编辑henry8520 最后编辑于 2009-10-18 16:40:43
2#

好曲
3#

Dance to the death做铃声不错
4#

这播发器好慢   应该是我电脑问题
5#

我这里蛮流畅的
6#

Nobody差点没让我疯掉,办公室里每个人轮着放,而且姐姐们都是一放一首歌一天那种
be a gooner ,be a giver~