阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Sex & Candy, Sex & Candy [复制链接]

1#
Great music....From Marcy Playground Sex & Candy Hangin' round downtown by myself And I had so much time To sit and think about myself And then there she was Like double cherry pie Yeah there she was Like disco superfly I smell sex and candy here Who's that lounging in my chair Who's that casting devious stares In my direction Mama this surely is a dream, yeah Yeah, mama this surely is a dream Dig it Hangin' round downtown by myself And I had too much caffeine And I was thinkin' 'bout myself And then there she was In platform double suede Yeah there she was Like disco lemonade I smell sex and candy here Who's that lounging in my chair Who's that casting devious stares In my direction Mama this surely is a dream, Yeah Yeah,Mama this surely is a dream Dig it Yeah, mama this surely is a dream I smell sex and candy here Who's that lounging in my chair Who's that casting devious stares In my direction Mama this surely is a dream Mama this surely is a dream, yeah Yeah mama this must be my dream
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 11/29/2009 2:01:29 AM 执行 主题分类 操作
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

偷摸
3#

树姐很久没发帖了
4#

光明正大的摸院长~
be a gooner ,be a giver~
ONE LIFE!ONE TEAM!

亨利,纯兵工厂锻造,英超免检,只此一家,别无分号啊!
5#