阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

夺冠后维埃拉、亨利以及温格的发言 [复制链接]

1#
Jubilant Vieira: Gunners going places Arsenal skipper Patrick Vieira fired a fearsome warning to the Gunners' Premiership rivals after the title was won at the home of bitter enemies Tottenham. Wenger and Henry embrace after Arsenal are confirmed as Premiership champions (TonyO'Brien/Empics) The Gunners, needing just a point to be crowned champions, let slip a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 at White Hart Lane, but it mattered little to their jubilant players. Vieira led the celebrations as the squad demonstrated the one-for-all attitude which has seen them go 34 league games unbeaten, but said Arsenal's third Permiership title under Arsene Wenger was only the start of something special. 'The club is getting bigger every year and our targets are getting bigger every year,' he said. (维埃拉)“随着球队一年比一年更强大,我们的目标也更多了。” Managing to focus on the scale of his side's current achievement, the Frenchman, scorer of Arsenal's first, added: 'The team spirit among the lads is fantastic. “球队精神可佳。” 'In the end I think we deserved to win the league because we played so well throughout the season. “我们整个赛季都表现很好,应该获得冠军。” 'We enjoy ourselves on pitch, in training and outside - and we work really hard. “球场上、训练中我们都非常努力。” 'It's been a long season and it's still not finished - but we are really happy now because we wanted to do it today.' “漫长的赛季还没有结束,但提前夺冠真的很高兴。” Leading goalscorer Thierry Henry, who has netted 29 goals in the league this season, told Sky Sports the title success was all the sweeter for having come in their neighbours' back yard. He said: 'We knew it would be amazing to win the title today - and to be honest we should have won here, we hit the bar and I missed an easy chance. (亨利)“能在这场比赛后就夺冠真是太棒了,但说实话我们更应该赢下比赛,一次击中门柱,而我也错过了一个好机会。” 'We wanted to win title here and now we've done it. It's about desire, we are all winners and competitors. “我们成功地在这里拿到了冠军。球员就是渴望夺冠的。” 'There are four more games to go and we will see what we can do now.' “还剩下4场比赛,我们要好好踢完。” Highbury boss Arsene Wenger - the first Arsenal manager to win three league titles, said his job was to focus his players' attention on maintaining their unbeaten record for the entire season - a feat never achieved in the modern English game. He said: 'We have won the championship two times and the FA Cup two times in the last three years and I am very proud of those achievements. (温格)“过去三年中,我们两夺联赛冠军和足总杯,对这样的成绩我感到非常自豪。” 'We have improved every year but this one has been fantastic. I'd like to thank the whole staff, the tremendous players and the marvellous fans. “每年我们都在进步,但这个赛季表现特别出色。要感谢球队的每一个人,优秀的球员们以及球迷们。” 'It has been a great season. Now we must try to keep it going until it ends. “这是个伟大的赛季,现在我们要争取一个完满的结局。” 'We are close to remaining unbeaten throughout the season. Do we switch off or not, keep the concentration going? “我们要保持联赛不败。” 'My target would be not to switch off, to try to achieve something and to keep it going.' “我们的目标永远都是取得好成绩。” Wenger was asked when he knew the championship was won. 'That was when we came back from 2-1 down at half-time against Liverpool. We were mentally down after losing to Chelsea [in the Champions League]. To find the resources after half-time against Liverpool was tremendous. After that I thought we would win it.'
2#

虽然是曼联迷转的 但是还是支持
3#

我没有转帖啊!!

以下是引用冠军在伦敦在2004-4-26 13:57:25的发言: 虽然是曼联迷转的 但是还是支持
4#

是翻译的! 多谢GIGGS了!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
5#

以下是引用上午八点在2004-4-26 14:31:34的发言: 是翻译的! 多谢GIGGS了!
不客气! 希望下赛季我们两个队一起努力,共创好成绩![em21]
6#

(亨利)“能在这场比赛后就夺冠真是太棒了,但说实话我们更应该赢下比赛,一次击中门柱,而我也错过了一个好机会。” —————————————————————— 亨利没能延续他的进球神话! 不知道能不能打破34球的纪录呢?
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
7#

没关系,冠军才最重要! 不过皮雷那个门柱真可惜了! 再叹,曼联那场里,我的一个射门,先是打在左边门柱,接着弹到右边门柱,可是就没进! 我才冤呢!
8#

要是亨利能破一个赛季34个联赛进球的纪录就太棒了!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
9#

以下是引用Giggs在2004-4-26 15:13:06的发言: 没关系,冠军才最重要! 不过皮雷那个门柱真可惜了! 再叹,曼联那场里,我的一个射门,先是打在左边门柱,接着弹到右边门柱,可是就没进! 我才冤呢!
  你“小子”现在1穿上马甲就用第一人称说话了啊。。。真欠K[em01]
10#

以下是引用victor在2004-4-26 15:56:13的发言:
以下是引用Giggs在2004-4-26 15:13:06的发言: 没关系,冠军才最重要!   不过皮雷那个门柱真可惜了!   再叹,曼联那场里,我的一个射门,先是打在左边门柱,接着弹到右边门柱,可是就没进!   我才冤呢!
   你“小子”现在1穿上马甲就用第一人称说话了啊。。。真欠K[em01]
又灌水?????? 我的那个球是很可惜啊!!! 连我自己都想不明白,怎么会这种球?这种运气?[em07]
发新话题 回复该主题