阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

温格:买不起小贝 [复制链接]

1#

Wenger: 'We can't win Becks bidding war'

Arsene Wenger admitted that Arsenal simply could not match Chelsea in any bidding war for David Beckham - but revealed his belief that the England captain will stay at Real Madrid this summer.

温格承认和切尔西相比,阿森纳根本买不起小贝,而且他认为小贝应该不会离开皇马.

Beckham is said to increasingly favour a return to England, with Chelsea and Arsenal the only two realistic destinations while Sir Alex Ferguson is still at Old Trafford.

One report has claimed Beckham prefers the idea of a move to Highbury, but Wenger cannot see how Arsenal, who are funding a new stadium, could compete with Chelsea's seemingly limitless resources - even if Real sell him.

``I rate Beckham but I'm not interested as I know that I cannot afford him,`` revealed the Arsenal boss.

...小贝是优秀的球员,但因为我们买不起,所以对他没兴趣.

``If you find me the money, I'll give you my phone number and you should call me straight away. But can we hope to match Chelsea? No, not unless the player says so.

...如果你有办法给我们筹到钱,那我留下我的电话号码,你可以直接与我联系.可以我们比切尔西有钱麻?当然比不过他们,除非是小贝自己想来阿森纳.

``If we say 100, Chelsea can say 110 if they really want him. We have limits to our budget and Chelsea look like they set their own limits.

...如果切尔西真的想要得到小贝,那他们的开价肯定会比我们高.我们预算是有底限的,但切尔西不同.

``To have a player, you need the agreement of three parties. Real Madrid will always say how much they want and there is only one club who will give them that - Chelsea.

...要想买进一名球员,那需要三方同意.皇马会开出高价,而只有一家俱乐部付得起,那就是切尔西.

``I don't need to speak to my chairman. I know what is possible and what isn't possible here.''

...不需要和主席讨论.我了解俱乐部得财政状况.

Wenger expects that Beckham would command a fee of at least £25 million if he left Madrid, although he still believes the midfielder will stay in Spain despite his apparent marital problems.

``You can't imagine a club like Real Madrid selling him for less than they bought him for,'' he said.

...皇马肯定会以比收购价更高的价格出售小贝.

``They would have to buy someone else to replace him and, everywhere they go, they would be asked for the same price.

...他们还得买进其他球员太顶替小贝.因此他们向其他俱乐部的价都是一样的.

``Personally, though, I think Beckham will stay at Real Madrid. That is the logical view. If Real Madrid have to replace some players, it's certainly not players of Beckham's age [29].

...我想小贝应该会留在皇马.如果皇马想清洗某些队员,那肯定不是小贝这个年龄的(29岁).

``They have older players than him. He's a stamina player who doesn't rely on pace and is getting towards his best age.''

...皇马有些队员年龄更大.小贝不是依靠速度踢球的,他正在当打之年.

Arsenal would have to sell at least one of their own key players to afford Beckham and Wenger is not willing to split up his title-winning squad.

如果想买小贝,那阿森纳也许要卖掉以名核心队员,而温格不想拆散夺冠的这套阵容.

``No, the market in Europe is completely flat. Unless Chelsea or Manchester United want to buy a player, you cannot sell anybody at the level you want,'' he argued.

...除非是曼联或者切尔西想卖出球员,否则找不到合格的对象.

2#

——``I rate Beckham but I'm not interested as I know that I cannot afford him,`` revealed the Arsenal boss...小贝是优秀的球员,但因为我们买不起,所以对他没兴趣.``If you find me the money, I'll give you my phone number and you should call me straight away. But can we hope to match Chelsea? No, not unless the player says so....如果你有办法给我们筹到钱,那我留下我的电话号码,你可以直接与我联系.可以我们比切尔西有钱麻?当然比不过他们,除非是小贝自己想来阿森纳.

温格大人真幽默。

3#

小贝说不定真的想来阿森纳呢!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
4#

是啊,我们是个伟大的俱乐部嘛!

5#

他来了有3个好处

1。提升球队实力