阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 12345678» / 9
发新话题 回复该主题

自我介绍求翻译啊~ [复制链接]

11#

name's guy, good guy, really nice meeting you fellows.
born in 84, XXXX, born and raised.
went to XXXX, worked for XXXX as a bla bla bla bla...
regard myself as bla bla bla bla...
原文有各别错误 : )
(请自爆..
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
12#

先自爆~~~
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
13#

奴奴什么时候要.. - -
14#

等等我来看看啊..  让我先吃碗面  饿死了 - -
15#

Hello!

My name is XXXX. It is my honor having this opportunity to apply for the position of XXX in your esteemed firm. I hope this brief self-introduction would help you get to know me better.

I was born in ****. I graduated from XXX in 20**; later in the same year, I got a job from XXXX. Since that I had been working there for *** years. Now I’m an employee of XXX. I’ve been working there as a XXX since 20**. I am fully capable with working alone. Meanwhile, I’m good at team-working as well. My boss and colleagues have seen me as the one who always brings the good attitude to work and works hard. I regard myself as a man with good self-control, open mind, and positive attitude. And those were the things that kept benefiting my career life. Also, my rich experience of business trips has given me extra credits.

Although I have had a pleasure time working at my certain position, I am seeking for the place somewhere upon; the place that would bring me more challenges and arouse my potential. I think XXX is where I have been looking for. Therefore I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
XXX
(email
Cell phone#)

连续通宵已经让我脑袋很不灵光了.. 我其实没有写简历的经验.. 能做到的只有这样了..
树姐来帮忙翻译应该比我好一些~  
16#

17#

写简历我倒是有经验(基本也就是上面的样板的格式了,基本控制在一页A4,最多正反面,学校是那么教的),也帮过国内的叔叔写过,可是实际操作中很大的争议是,国外正式的简历一般不会包括性别,年龄,种族等信息,抬头只有联系方式,似乎有相关法案还是什么
不过实际操作中写上的也不在少数.不过没有这些信息的话在国内用人单位看来似乎就是天方夜潭,所以帮别人捉刀的时候我也犹豫过许久,不过想想还是写上去了
之前回国的时候我和一个单位的人事经理我也谈过,大部分地方要英文简历也只是走走过场而已...所以质量上也就不考究了,还是遵循天朝特色吧 : )
-------------------------------------------------------------
写了半天似乎没有什么有营养的东西,不过大概也就是这么个意思吧,之前稀饭也写了那么多了 我的工作是别人给的,也没有什么面试的经验,所以真的就没有什么tips了
18#

对了,上面那个样板缺了reference.就是之前用人单位或者是学校老师的联系方式
19#
Goodbye Highbury,goodbye Ice Man.
20#

稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!稀饭!!!!!!!!!!!!!

要夺冠,首必废加拉!此人祸根也!再来我靠做替补!此子无脑也!宋哥打后腰!两块玻璃变顽石!R16V12踢飞D15D2!
发新话题 回复该主题