阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

维埃拉怒斥谣言 [复制链接]

1#

PARIS (AFP) - French midfield star Patrick Vieira asked for an apology over accusations he and fellow Arsenal players Thierry Henry and Robert Pires were plotting to have Zinedine Zidane shunted into retirement.

The 28-year-old strongman of the Premiership champions and deposed European titleholders told L'Equipe there was no conspiracy to force two-time world footballer of the year Zidane out of the squad so the team could be built round Henry for the 2006 World Cup finals.

He was responding to the claims made in Le Parisien earlier in the week.

"It is scandalous! Everyone loves Zizou (Zidane)," purred Vieira, who had a disappointing Euro 2004 and was injured for the 1-0 quarter-final defeat by Greece.

"He is no different to us, when we are having a coffee he has one when we laugh, he has one.

"It is outrageous and you would not find a player, especially from Arsenal thinking such a thing as forcing him out.

"That allegation deserves a public apology. One can attack the ability of the players but not as human beings. This smacks of a total lack of respect and respect is a word that I hold above any other.

"I repeat Zizou is loved by everyone," he said vehemently.

However Vieira while he rejected the idea he was desperate to take over the tough task of rebuilding the country's previously invincible reputation he singularly failed to mention Zidane as an alternative.

The Real Madrid playmaker has said that if he decides to stay on in international football he would like to succeed Marcel Desailly and 'that Pat could wait his turn'.

"This is not an election, I am not running to be elected," said Vieira of who should replace 35-year-old Desailly, who saw his hopes of playing his 117th and last international dashed when the country of his birth Ghana cancelled their friendly in August.

"A new coach is due to be announced and he will have his own ideas.

"In any case if I am not chosen I will still give my all for my country.

"There are others like Fabien Barthez and Lilian Thuram who are still keen to be captain," added the Senegal-born star.

Vieira said everything had been rosy in the French camp and denied the premature announcement of Jacques Santini that he was leaving after the Euro for Spurs had affected their morale.

Instead he suggested the difference between the players like him that won the 98 World Cup and Euro 2000 to that of the players who had come into the squad since the debacle of their 2002 World Cup defence had perhaps had an effect.

"We came from behind against England and thought that would be a launch pad for better things but instead we got worse.

"The guys from 98-00 were winners and made up for their failing individually by fighting for every scrap both physically and mentally.

"Those that arrived later are more talented than their predecessors and individually they are stronger but football is not about individuality it is a team sport.

"And it is that which will always help a team to win."

队长在接受法国队报采访的时候,要求制造不实报道(指枪手帮逼齐达内退役)者道歉,并表明“人人都热爱齐祖,这种谣言是极为丑陋的。”

2#

可以并存的!

3#

齐丹也老了,06世界杯估计也是压压阵的替补
4#

以下是引用Bernard在2004-7-2 12:44:58的发言: 齐丹也老了,06世界杯估计也是压压阵的替补

别逗了,不可能是替补

5#

我们不能因为他老了就落井下石,也许有一天阿森纳的人也离开了,我们也不在爱他们了

那时再说不迟