阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿内和温格相互的评价 [复制链接]

1#

阿内说:"I have a huge amount of respect for him because he gave me my chance. He believed in me and had faith to play me alongside people like Dennis Bergkamp, Ian Wright and Marc Overmars," "I had three months preparations before I started the season properly and he made sure everything was ok. "That is why I have a lot of respect for him. I am not the only one, you can see it with all the other young players." "It doesn't matter whether Thierry Henry or Patrick Viera are missing, he will have someone who can come in and be just as good. I think he is very clever, because every time he buys someone they are good. "These players come into the Premiership and play like they have been here for five years. It is amazing. He knows who is good and who is not. He keeps things simple and never over complicates things. "He just says to you 'you will play, just be patient because we know you are good enough'. When you are young and the manager speaks to you like this it is very good for your confidence. "After you have played, it doesn't matter whether you have played good or bad, he is always the same. He knows you can't play well in every single game. If you don't play well in your first or second game, he still believes in you.

温格说:'Nicolas is a tremendous player and I respect immensely what he did for Arsenal because he got us the double,' said Wenger. 'My dream was always to bring Henry in to play alongside Anelka, I didn't want to lose him. I regret that he left and I think he made a bad decision at the time. 'Nicolas was a young boy, 17-years-old when he arrived and then at 18 he played as the replacement for Ian Wright, which was not easy to take over from someone who is still a legend today, but he coped with the situation. 'When he left here he was in the French national team and it was before Euro 2000, but Henry was the star of that tournament. Too many players want to play in another country but they always want to come back to England because no player in the world gets the adulation he gets in England. 'Anelka is a tiger. He plays slow and waits for his moment then he kills you because he has that killer instinct. Sometimes you feel he is not 100% in the game and then suddenly he strikes and hurts you. 'His work rate is always more than you think because he makes so many runs but doesn't always get the ball. He can be so dangerous when you don't think so because he has a short backlift and a great change of pace.'

2#

说实话 我非常喜欢阿内儿卡
3#

呵呵,楼上的握个手,我对nicole感情也很深。眼看着这孩子这些年走弯路,心里着急呢。不过有人说得好,如果不这样,他也就不是阿内尔卡了。慢慢看吧。总幻想着他有回来的一天,虽然可能性已经很小很小。。。。。。
4#

有幻想是好的
5#

哎回来也没有位置了
6#

他象一个叛逆的孩子.

经过在外的闯荡与流浪.才意识还是家里最好

真希望他能够回来.他好象更懂得怎样做人了.而且和温格也开始有交流了

希望MANC降级 这样ANELKA就有可能了 还有SUN

7#

我觉得他和TITI是绝配,而且我也很喜欢他,要不我的英文名也不会叫做NICHOLAS
8#