阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

队长的歌,你来选!! [复制链接]

1#

你选择的队长之歌和官方结果一致吗? 你的眼光大考验的时刻到了!~一周之后,我们将公布结果!~ 和官方选择一致的选择,我们将给予奖励哟!~ ==================================================

Ben Shaw To the tune of "Viva Las Vegas" by Elvis Presley Patrick Vieira gonna pass my ball Gonna pass my ball on forward Got a whole lot of skill that's ready to burn, So get those heads up higher There's a thousand midfielders waitin' out there And they're all livin' in Patrick's fear And I'm just the fan with love to spare Viva Vieira, Viva Vieira,

How I wish that there were more Than the thirty eight games a season 'Cause even if there were forty more I wouldn't miss a minute more Oh, there's Vieira here and Vieira there and Vieira everywhere A title won by invincibles All he need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel Viva Vieira, Viva Vieira,

Viva Vieira with midfield flowing And the one arm band of a captain All those hopes will never die Viva Vieira turnin' defence into attack Turnin' Arsenal into winners If you see him once You'll want to see him again.

his gonna keep on the run his gonna have me some fun if it costs him in injury time he will end up winning never losing he'll always have a swingin' time his gonna give it ev'rything his got Lady luck please in his shot Let me scream out loud when he scores Viva Vieira, Viva Vieira, Viva, Viva Vieira.

Justin Gardner To the tune of "Jerusalem"

And did Vieira in Wenger's time, Play upon Highbury's fair green soil, Behind Henry, footballing God, Did he in Arsenal's midfield toil.

With tackles fierce and passes neat, He destroyed attacks, defences split, So that the name of "Arsenal", Would be forever feared.

Bring me Pires, Bergkamp and Cole, Bring me Lauren, Edu, Reyes. Kanu, Ljungberg, Oh! Henry, Campbell, Keown, Parlour.

They never stepped back from the fight, Nor did they lose a single game, And now we'll win the Champions League, In 'fair king' Vieira's reign.

Simon Jones To the tune "Mickey" by Toni Basil

Oh Paddy its a pity they don't understand, you came to the Arsenal to get trophies in your hand! Oh Paddy its a pity they don't understand, you'll never leave the Arsenal the greatest in the land! Oh Paddy its a pity they don't understand, you are our greatest captain worth every hundred grand!   Oh Paddy its a pity they don't understand, its guys like you Paddy, that makes me Arsenal, Arsenal, we love you Arsenal!

Joyce Vernon To the tune of "It's a Long Way to Tipperary"

He's a great guy, Pat Vieira He's a great guy to see He's a great guy Pat Vieira He's the Captain at Highbury. He will lead them from the middle and he'll lead them all the way He's a great, great guy is Pat Vieira Our Captain bon amie!!      

Dave Richards To the tune of "In the Shadows" by The Rasmus Vieira, Vieira You're a winner. Vieira, Vieira You're a winner. They say, He is the best to be our captain. They say, he will lead the Arsenal to glory. Vieira, Vieira You're a winner. Vieira, Vieira You're a winner.

James Cross To the tune of "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow

His name is Patrick, He is a Gunner, He roams round the park like a panther, His name's Vieira, And we love him so.

投票:队长的歌,你来选!! - 截止时间:2031-11-04

1. Ben Shaw
2. Justin Gardner
3. Simon Jones
4. Joyce Vernon
5. Dave Richards
6. James Cross
抱歉,您所在的用户组没有参与投票的权限,请注册或登录!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你