阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

欧洲杯可能影响到卡努的婚礼。。。 [复制链接]

1#

Euro 2004 threatens Kanu's wedding

18-06-2004

One man's meat, they say, is another's poison. England manager Sven Goran Eriksson and France's Jacques Santini would pray their teams go all the way in the on-going Euro 2004, but the teams' progress may not be in the interest of Nigerian international Nwankwo Kanu. Reason: Kanu's wedding will come up in Owerri on July 3, a day before the final of the competition in Portugal.

Speaking to ChampionSports in Lagos last week before leaving for London, Kanu pointed out that his plans to have his teammates at Arsenal honour his wedding invitation may be dashed by the Championship. His words: "Many of my teammates are featuring at the Championships. They promised me that they will be in Owerri for the wedding if their teams lose at the earlier stages of the Championship. They were really eager to visit me down here."

Arsenal players taking part in the event are France's Thierry Henry, Sylvain Wiltord, Robert Pires and Patrick Vieira, Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole both of England and Sweden's Fredrik Ljungberg.

Source: All Africa 卡努的婚礼定在7月3日进行,正巧在欧洲杯决赛前一天。由于阿森纳的队友们要出战欧洲杯,卡努可能无法邀请他们了:“(队友)如果他们的国家队早前被淘汰,那他们会来Owerri参加我的婚礼。”

正在葡萄牙参加本届欧洲杯的阿森纳球员包括: 法国:Thierry Henry, Sylvain Wiltord, Robert Pires and Patrick Vieira, 英格兰:Sol Campbell , Ashley Cole 瑞典:Fredrik Ljungberg

PS:

搜索以后,Owerri为尼日利亚一个城市,是卡努的出生地。

2#

还有Lehmman

途有境 而观无垠
3#

啊,是哦~~

作者怎么漏了莱曼?

难道是不看好德国队??

[em03]
4#

谁嫁给卡努啊