阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[Liverpool FC]西塞:亨利‘帮助’利物浦争冠 [复制链接]

1#

CISSE: HENRY CAN HELP LFC WIN THE TITLE Paul Rogers 19 September 2004  

Djibril Cisse has revealed how he's been secretly spying on Arsenal ace Thierry Henry and how his French team-mate could end up assisting Liverpool's quest for the title this season.  

Cisse and Henry were together on international duty two weeks ago and Cisse isn't afraid to admit that he's been studying the Highbury star's game to improve his own.    "The experience I've gained from working, training and living with Thierry is priceless. Spending that amount of time with him is priceless. Spending that amount of time with him is a privilege and I have to take advantage. Yes, I've been spying on him in training with France and obviously I hope it helps me at Liverpool. I stole little tips from him which he probably doesn't even know about but it inspires me.    "The sort of things I have been picking up from Thierry can turn me from being a good striker into a world-class one. Thierry is a superb teacher for me and I'm not ashamed to say it. We can win the Premiership - there's no reason why not - and Thierry could be helping Liverpool and I without even knowing it!"

(消息来源;利物浦官方网)

西塞:亨利能助利物浦夺冠

西塞透露,他一直都在观察亨利的表现,向亨利学习。这样的话,也可以认为亨利间接帮助利物浦加入争冠的行列。

[ = = ||| 很特别的理论。。。。]

2周前,西塞与亨利一起参加了国家队的训练,他承认,通过研究亨利的比赛来提高自己。

“与Thierry一起比赛、训练的经验是非常宝贵的,要好好珍惜。在法国队的训练中,我的确会更多地观察他,希望这对我在利物浦能有所帮助。我也偷师到一点诀窍了,也许亨利自己都还不知道呢。”

“从亨利身上学到的,能帮助我从一名前锋进步为世界级球员。亨利是我学习的榜样,这点我承认。利物浦也有联赛夺冠的机会,亨利也帮助了我们。”

[突然不知道西塞说亨利能帮助他们球队,是指他自己从亨利这里学到的东西能提高他,从而使他在利物浦表现好??还是只是YY如果亨利是利物浦的,那他们也有可能夺冠??!!]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-20 11:08:08编辑过]

2#

有他学的
3#

西塞好象最近表现不错的说。。。

晚上比赛他们是对曼联?

4#

是的
5#

没想到CISSE这么可爱。

加油!加油!

[em04][em04]