阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

皮雷谈球员工资问题。。。 [复制链接]

1#
17-05-2004  

Pires defends Premiership stars' wages

Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires has defended the massive salaries paid to the game’s top stars. The Frenchman, a key part of the Arsenal side which went the whole Premiership season unbeaten on their way to the title, insists players cannot be blamed for accepting the wages offered by clubs.

皮雷认为球星的高工资是应得的。

Pires revealed in an interview to French magazine ‘Les Inrocks So Foot’ that he is paid "between €229,000 and €305,000" per month by the Gunners. He said: "I know that people will blame me for revealing that. But I would like to know why we should refuse to be paid that money. That’s a salary, this is our salary. We don’t steal, we don’t rob banks every month. I don’t know whether I deserve it but that’s what I am offered every month."

在法国某杂志的采访时,皮雷透露阿森纳给他的工资是每月€229,000 --- €305,000。 “有人可能会指责我公开自己的收入,但这是我们球员的薪水。又不是偷来的,我们不是每个月去抢银行。[ Shirley:呵,别发火,别急,我们理解你啦!] 这就是我的月收入。”

The France international, set to feature in this summer’s European Championships in Portugal, believes it is a fair reward for years of compromise. "People think this is easy to be a football player," said Pires. "They only see the summit but they don’t see the ascent, which is far longer and tougher than the career peaks. And there are so few of us to reach the summits. Some might earn €305,000 per month but there are a lot more for whom life is hell.”

“人们总是认为球员赚钱很容易。但他们只看到了好的一面,并不是每个球员都是高收入的。有的可以每个月赚€305,000 ,但有的生活也很穷困。”

Source: Breaking News

2#

他们只是得到了自己应该得到的薪水

这没什么好指责的

他们付出了多少,就有权利得到多少

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

可是俺们俱乐部手头还是很紧的...............
看球...其他的管我鸟事
4#

恩,和贝壳他们大概是不能比的。。。
5#

贝壳工资高

是因为他的形象和影响力给俱乐部带来很大的效益啊

pires好象这方面就没有贝壳……(不要打我[em03])

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
6#

上个赛季皮雷和俱乐部为了工资问题闹矛盾了!
7#

以下是引用上午八点在2004-5-18 15:19:59的发言:

贝壳工资高

是因为他的形象和影响力给俱乐部带来很大的效益啊

pires好象这方面就没有贝壳……(不要打我[em03])

恩,事实的确如此!!

但我们皮雷这样才能专心踢好球!

8#

以下是引用grantwewe在2004-5-18 15:23:23的发言: 上个赛季皮雷和俱乐部为了工资问题闹矛盾了!

那要注意别给阿布砖空子了!!

9#

Pires竟然公开说自己赚多少...

寒,这个一般都是保密的...

广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

10#

呵呵,希望他不要为了区区的工资而跟俱乐部发生不快哦~~~~~~~~
发新话题 回复该主题