阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

皮雷:幸好(1/4决赛)逼开了葡萄牙 [复制链接]

1#

Pires pleased to avoid loyalty test 22-06-2004 France's Robert Pires admitted he was relieved to be facing Greece in the Euro 2004 quarter-finals and not host nation Portugal. Pires, the son of a Portuguese father and a Spanish mother, admits he is glad he will not yet have to test the loyalty of his dad, who remained a keen fan of the Portuguese team even when he moved to live in the French town of Reims. Pires still remembers his father's disappointment when Portugal lost 3-2 to the French in the Euro '84 semi-final in Marseille when Robert was only 11.

法国将在1/4决赛对阵希腊,能够逼开葡萄牙,皮雷觉得很不错。皮雷的父亲是葡萄牙人,母亲则是西班牙人。尽管早已搬到法国的Reims居住,皮雷的父亲仍然是葡萄牙的忠实球迷。皮雷至今还记得,在他11岁那年,葡萄牙在1984欧洲杯的半决赛里以2-3负于法国,当时他的父亲失望至极。

France's 3-1 victory over Switzerland in Coimbra on Monday ensured they finished top of Group B and earned what looks to be an easier game with the Greeks, who have never before reached this stage in a major tournament. Instead it is England who will face Portugal with a place in the semi-final the reward for the winners.

Pires said: "My father is very happy for me and for himself. Portugal have qualified, France have qualified and we will now not meet in the quarter-finals and from that point of view it's a perfect game. "I am very pleased because now I can realise my dream of playing Portugal in the final," said Pires, who has conducted interviews in fluent Portuguese for local journalists.

皮雷以流利的葡萄牙语接受葡萄牙当地记者采访:

“我的父亲为我感到高兴,当然了,他自己也很高兴。因为葡萄牙小组出线了,法国也出线了,而且两队在1/4决赛不会遇到,这样的安排很完美。我梦想能在决赛对葡萄牙。”

(叹,皮雷怎么就不好好学习英语呢??) Source: Sporting Life

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-23 10:05:59编辑过]

2#

可惜了
3#

看不懂楼上的什么意思!

但我想,葡萄牙和西班牙会不会嫉妒法国有皮雷呢?

4#

我希望法国碰葡萄牙
5#