阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[天空体育]皮雷的伤病问题(怎么会这样啊) [复制链接]

1#

Pires' injury problems 12 Oct 2004

Robert Pires says that niggling injuries have seen him struggle this season.

Pires has failed to sparkle so far this term despite Arsenal's great start to the campaign in maintaining their unbeaten league run.

The Frenchman says that a number of injuries have held him back.

"This season I have had a series of little physical troubles," Pires told L'Equipe.

"I must take care of my Achilles' tendon. I also got a thigh injury in August.

"Then I missed the match at Manchester City due to a problem with my right foot.

"Last week, I suffered a kidney infection that forced me to miss the match against Charlton as I was on antibiotics for a week.

"It is not too serious but it delays my improvement. I still miss my pace but I don't worry."

Pires is still looking to play his part for The Gunners this season, and their next target is making it 50 Premiership games unbeaten - which would come at Old Trafford.

Should Arsene Wenger's side avoid defeat against Aston Villa, they could make it a half century against arch rivals Manchester United.

"The fans only dream of one thing. Not to lose against Aston Villa and then to go to Old Trafford and try to make it the 50th match without defeat against Manchester United.

"It is nice but what attracts us is to be champions once again."

[天空体育]皮雷的伤病问题

皮雷说这个赛季一直受着各种伤病捆饶。

尽管阿森纳新赛季开始成绩优异,但皮雷并没有非常突出的表现。

法国人表示都是伤病的原因。

“本赛季我遇到了一些身体原因。

“我必须小心跟腱,而在8月我腿部也有伤。

“之后则是因为右脚的伤我又错过了和曼城的比赛。

“上周,因肾部感染,我一周都必须服抗生素,又缺席了对查尔顿的比赛。

“尽管这些伤病都不严重,但也的确影响了我的发挥,现在我的速度提不上来,但我并不太担忧。

阿森纳将在接下来的英超联赛中对阵阿斯顿维拉和曼联。

对这两场比赛,皮雷认为:“对阿斯顿维拉我们要保持不败,然后前往老特拉福德迎战曼联,希望能保持50场不败!”

“能创下不败记录很不错,但更关键的是卫冕联赛冠军!”

原文联接: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=230853&lid=2&cpid=8&title=Pires+injury+problems

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-12 10:06:37编辑过]

2#

好好养伤啊,年纪大了身体要紧

雷耶斯加油,过两年就该接过皮雷的枪了

Arsène Knows
3#

他怎么会有那么多伤,那么多病啦!

不看这篇文,我还真不知道他之前有受那么多苦啊

4#

他劳苦功高呀!

为了阿森纳,他可付出不少呀!

5#