阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

范佩西:“范巴斯滕曾救过我的命” [复制链接]

1#

范佩西:“范巴斯滕曾救过我的命”

11-May-04

来自http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Premiership/page_99_72418.shtml

New Arsenal signing Robin van Persie says that Dutch legend Marco van Basten literally saved his life during an attack from Ajax fans during a reserve game earlier this year.

阿森纳的新签球员范佩西称,在今年早些时候的一场比赛中,当阿贾克斯的球迷冲进赛场袭击他时,范巴斯滕救了他一命!

A delegation from the Gunners was actually at the ground in Amsterdam when 250 Ajax fans invaded the pitch and headed for van Persie and his Feyenoord teammates.

250名斯阿克斯球迷闯入球场内,冲向范佩西和他的费耶诺德队友的时候,阿森纳的谈判代表就在阿姆斯特丹。

Van Persie feared that he would lose his life - long before he completed his £3m move to Arsenal.

"I was genuinely worried during the game when the Ajax hooligans started to throw coins and bottles at us," said van Persie. "But when they invaded the pitch, all hell broke lose. They blocked off my escape route to the tunnel and then beat the living daylights out of me.

在转会到阿森纳之前,范佩西担心自己会丢掉性命!“在比赛中,当阿贾克斯的足球流氓

向我们丢硬币和酒瓶的时候,我真得非常害怕!。当他们冲进场内的时候,整个场面就失控了。”

"It’s no exaggeration to say I thought I was going to die. It was the most horrific experience of my life and left me totally traumatised"

Van Persie was wrestled to the ground and sustained severe head and neck injuries and bruised ribs. Ajax youth team coach Van Basten threw himself on top of the young Dutchman and van Persie credits him with saving his life.

“毫不夸张地说我当时想我可能要死了。那是我最可怕的经历了,使我今天还无法摆脱这种恐惧”。范佩西当时被用力的推到地上,他的头部、颈部和肋骨受了严重的伤。正是当时青年队的教练范巴斯滕救了他!

"I probably owe van Basten my life because he prevented me sustaining a beating that would have either ended my career or left me fighting for my life," claimed van Persie. Van Persie was so traumatised he had to undergo treatment from a therapist to help him sleep at night. "I was waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. The nightmares were terrible, I had to see someone to get over it."

“我会一生都感激范巴斯滕的,他阻止了他们对我的殴打,否则那可能会断送我的职业生涯,或者使我一生都要与伤病斗争”。范佩西那一次的所受的精神创伤是很大的,使得他不得不通过精神治疗才能入睡。“我经常半夜被惊醒,满头大汗。噩梦太可怕了,我不得不慢慢的恢复”。

Van Persie will join Arsenal this summer after a potential move in January fell through - with the Gunners opting for Jose Reyes instead. But despite interest from PSV Eindhoven, the youngster is adamant that Arsenal were the only club he was interested in joining. "There was only ever one team in my mind and that was Arsenal. I was almost inconsolable when the deal broke down a few months ago because Feyenoord went public with Arsenal’s interest," said van Persie. "But unknown to other people they kept in touch and told me to sit tight until they could finalise a deal.

范佩西将在今年夏天加入阿森纳。尽管埃茵霍温也对他非常有兴趣,但这个年轻的射手承认只对阿森纳一家俱乐部有兴趣,“在我的心里只有一家俱乐部,那就是阿森纳。当几个月前的谈判失败时,我感觉到心灰意冷。但是阿森纳一直在和我保持联系,并告诉我不要放弃,直到他们能顺利完成谈判”。

"I can only dream about what it will be like to pull on an Arsenal shirt and play with the type of players who will be my new team-mates. "Arsenal are an awesome side and it makes me proud and privileged to know I will be part of that from next season."

“我能想象穿着阿森纳的队服,和我的新队友一起比赛的情景!阿森纳是一家令人敬畏的俱乐部,我非常自豪能在下个赛季成为他们的一员”。

[em08][em08]

翻译得不好,见谅!不过还是想和大家分享一下!

有谁知道当时是怎么一回事情吗?这么严重,我怎么好像都没听说过呢!

2#

估计是球队成绩不佳

或者是对方球迷不满冲进来的

marco真不错,也不枉我这么喜欢他了

[em03]
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

我也特别喜欢范巴斯滕,可惜啊,当我喜欢他的时候,已经错过了他的巅峰时候了!不过,光是看他的一些景点战役,进球,我就很喜欢了!

4#

adams也说,他见过的最好的射手就是marco!~

嘿嘿,不知道van persie怎么样呢?能达到那样的高度吗?谁知道呢?呵呵!

[em03]
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
5#

这么严重
6#

van persie签约后,看过他几次访问了。真是个心高气傲的主,比小彭有过之而不无及。来了以后,技术上的调教还是其次,心理上性格上的磨炼,真是温格最大的任务啊。密切关注中。

7#

恩‘不错

感觉象阿内尔卡

[em03]
8#

这篇英文楼主少翻了一句,在俺看来挺重要涅。

Ajax youth team coach Van Basten threw himself on top of the young Dutchman

巴斯滕可是自己扑到van peisie身上救得他。啧啧,真是奋不顾身啊!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-13 7:20:35编辑过]

9#

以下是引用jeanong在2004-5-13 7:19:01的发言:

这篇英文楼主少翻了一句,在俺看来挺重要涅。