阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

上午八点 [复制链接]

1#

不想起床 盯著天花板休息 不想睡去 就看著照片笑著回忆 不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记 有谁知道 在上午八点的时候 我在想你

又是一个晴天,照旧在Eight o'clock A.M起床,我无法像那些天真的孩子在那里欢欢喜喜地玩,只愿意窝在床上。转过身来,看见墙上的那张海报——喔,是你,你在振臂,在呐喊,在奔跑——你是我心中的国王。

腹股沟的伤痛在折磨着你对胜利的渴望,在折磨着温格对耐性,在折磨着我对你的盼望,不敢想象,没了你,比赛会怎样。或许此刻,阿布在叫狂着:“我们是霸王!”

目光转到天花板上,依旧,空白一片。我的脑海里也一样,抓不到任何的影子,除了你划过风的那个瞬间……我在笑着记忆,过去多少个上午八点,起床第一件事,就是在想你。

累了,倦了,但不想闭上眼睛。生怕在黑暗中,会走丢了你,翻开往日的日记,点点滴滴,在往日的上午八点流逝……

i've been looking so long at these pictures of you that i almost believe that they're real i've been living so long with my pictures of you that i almost believe that the pictures are all i can feel remembering you standing quiet in the rain as i ran to your heart to be near and we kissed as the sky fell in holding you close how i always held close in your fear remembering you running soft through the night you were bigger and brighter and wider than snow and screamed at the make-believe screamed at the sky and you finally found all your courage to let it all go remembering you fallen into my arms crying for the death of your heart you were stone white so delicate lost in the cold you were always so lost in the dark remembering you how you used to be slow drowned you were angels so much more than everything hold for the last time then slip away quietly open my eyes but i never see anything if only i'd thought of the right words i could have held on to your heart if only i'd thought of the right words i wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you looking so long at these pictures of you but i never hold on to your heart looking so long for the words to be true but always just breaking apart my pictures of you there was nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart there was nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to never feel the breaking apart all my pictures of you

发黄的相册里有我的记忆, 翻翻过去的老黄历, 我的路竟有这么多的脚印, 亲爱的亨利, 还有多少个上午八点我们可以一同经历, 追寻你的踪迹, 寻获我的心田领地…

[MP=380,60,true]http://www.kadikasper.com/music/cure.mp3 [/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-27 13:49:59编辑过]

2#

不看还真不知道

[em02]

原来04MM对我有这么深的感情……

[em42]
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

8蛋的心愿了了吧

[em04][em04]
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

4#

对对,我喜欢上了那个男生——亨利!
5#

我也喜欢亨利!!!!

6#

以下是引用上午八点在2005-4-23 16:53:22的发言:

不看还真不知道

[em02]

原来04MM对我有这么深的感情……

[em42]

马臀

[em04]
7#

14嫉妒了

8#

嗨嗨,14还不够啊,我那天本来不上网的~听您老人家生日就特意来祝寿了……
9#

我居然闻到醋味了

[em06]
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
10#

[em07][em07]

我们小吉前段时间也是伤了那个地方...