阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

温格关于后防线进补的一些话(想听好消息的勿进) [复制链接]

1#

[Allowing Gael Clichy to leave?] The reasoning is that Kieran Gibbs, at some stage, has to get a chance to play.

Gael had only one year to go, I rate him very highly but I rate as well highly Kieran Gibbs and he is now at an age, as an English hope, he has to play and that’s the main reason behind that, was to give an opportunity to Kieran Gibbs to play.

We had a fantastic attitude and fantastic service from Gael [Clichy]. I took him in Cannes when he was 16-years old and I think he has made a magnificent career and there’s a lot more to come from him, I believe that the club can be very proud and Gael as well.

I have said many times that we were very close to winning things last season, despite the disappointment we had at the end. I hope that provokes a response from my players. We were so close this time we want to come back and achieve it.

My responsibility is first of all not to lose players and then to add what can make us stronger because when you’re so close as we were last year, it is important to keep your strengths.

I think we have added already Thomas Vermaelen who we can say has not played last season at all.

最后编辑罗宾范佩尔西 最后编辑于 2011-07-10 09:12:26

2#

吉布斯上位的话,威尔马伦基本就是定格在中卫了,所以,除非博尔顿降价,否则今年后卫不要想了。热鸟来后,纳斯里必定离开,后续的引援还要看我们的人员的出走请客而定。
3#

看到GIBBS穿新球衣的广告 我就意识到了 ~~
4#

所以阿森纳就是个死循环,看看前面的,如果和往年基本相符,那结局也基本这样了
5#

没所谓啦,顺其自然吧
这家伙很懒,连一坨shit也没留下........
6#

强援就是 威尔马伦....真想操他妈的!!!!!!!!