翻译:康康(未经arsenalcn以及本人同意请勿转载)

雷耶斯很可能在足总的录像调查后面临3场的禁赛,因为他在足总杯第5轮的比赛里掌击对方的Andy Liddell。

枪手已经损失了博格坎普,他在冲突中推搡Danny Cullip,雷耶斯和Liddell也卷入了此次冲突。

温格已经打算对博格坎普的红牌进行上诉——这是他执教以来的第57张红牌——并且控诉是Cullip挑起的事端,后者蓄意脚踏法布雷家斯。

他说:“我们将对红牌进行上诉。我们的理由是他(博格坎普)没有打对方,只是推搡了他。但是我对于他们怎样对待法布雷家斯感到震惊。”

他们的32号打了他的头部。虽然打得不重,但是动机摆在那。我不希望看到这些。他是蓄意的。我们将接受足总的一切决定。”

“我们没有别的选择,但是我们不希望失去雷耶斯。雷耶斯可能该得到黄牌,我不明白为什么一件事非要和另一件联系起来。足总看了整场比赛。”

同时,谢菲尔德主帅对比赛结果表示了满意。并且称赞裁判作出了“勇敢的判罚”,但是也不满裁判吹出了他们上半场的进球。

他表示:“除了这个(吹掉上半时的进球),裁判的决定很勇敢,尤其是那张红牌以及最后时刻的点球。所以我没有什么可抱怨的。我没有看到为什么博格坎普被罚下,不过我觉得裁判罚错了人。我以为他要罚下的是雷耶斯。”

“我想没有比今天更好的晋级机会了。如果这次Bramall Lane不能爆满我将感到失望。”

(2月19日)

[此贴子已经被37°2于2005-2-21 9:37:02编辑过]

Arsène Knows
2#

Reyes facing lengthy ban

Arsenal, Saturday February 19 2005 Jose Antonio Reyes could be hit with a three-match ban if they an video investigation into allegations that he slapped Sheffield United's Andy Liddell in a stormy fifth round FA Cup tie at Highbury.

The Gunners are already reeling from the prospect of losing Dennis Bergkamp for three games after he was red-carded for pushing Danny Cullip in the melee that also involved Reyes and Liddell.

Manager Arsene Wenger confirmed that the club would appeal against Bergkamp's dismissal - the 57th Arsenal player to be red-carded under his managerial tenure - but then accused Cullip of sparking the affair by deliberately stamping on Cesc Fabregas.

He said: "We will appeal against the sending off. We will appeal on the grounds that he didn't hit him, he pushed him. But I must say I was shocked by what I saw against Fabregas.

"Their number 32 hit him on the head. The intention was there although he didn't hit him hard. But I don't like to see that. He hit him on purpose. We will accept everything the FA does.

"We have no other choice but we do not want to lose Reyes. Reyes may be a yellow card but I don't see why one case should be linked with the other. The FA look at the whole game anyway."

Wenger's side were robbed of a place in the quarter-finals when Andy Gray converted a last-minute penalty after Philippe Senderos had handled.

Earlier, substitute Robert Pires looked to have put Arsenal through with a 78th minute strike as Arsenal made light of Bergkamp's dismissal 10 minutes before the break.

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock was still at a loss to understand why referee Neale Barry had chalked off Cullip's first-half headed goal and backed up suggestions that Reyes has been guilty of raising his hands in the fracas that followed Cullip's challenge on Fabregas.

Overall though, he was pleased with Barry's performance but added that United might have wasted their chance to progress into the last eight.

Warnock said: "It is a fantastic result for me personally and the club itself. It is not very often that you come to a place like this and get the right result. It looked like it was going to be a bit cruel.

"I didn't think we deserved to lose. When they scored I think everyone wrote us off but we have got a lot of character in the team with a 'never-say-die' attitude. What we lacked in technique we made up for with big hearts. It was a good time to get our first penalty for a year.

"We also thought we scored a good goal but there is pressure on referees at places like this. It is very intimidating. Overall I thought the referee did well today because there was a lot of intimidation.

"Sometimes you look at incidents and look for things that are not really there. But I think he will be disappointed when he sees the goal.

"Other than that he made some brave decisions, especially the sending off and the penalty in the last minute. So I have no complaints. I didn't see the incident that led to Bergkamp's dismissal but I thought he had sent the wrong man off. We thought Reyes slapped somebody and should have got sent-off.

"I don't think we will get a better opportunity of going through than today. It will be disappointing if we don't fill Bramall Lane this time."

Arsène Knows
3#

仔细看了一下录像

好像冲突的时候,bergy推了对手一下,然后指着他指责,这个肯定不可能红牌

然后雷耶斯在旁边伸手好像掐了对手脖子下,这个动作估计裁判看作是bergy的手了……

反正,bergy如果停3场的话足总就是瞎眼了

雷耶斯的问题,不好说

Arsène Knows
4#

裁判搞笑啊……刚开始的犯规基本都放过的,等到BERGY被罚下了然后就都掏牌了,脑子里怎么想的。
5#

裁判的决定很勇敢。。。????!!!!!!!!靠!

[em09]
彪悍的人生不需要解释!
6#

红牌绝对不该给的,裁判明显袒护对方,太可恶了!
7#

这笆篱裁判对我厂有偏见
8#

好象又是一个英国人都没上,难讲裁判会不会....... 球员没沉住气,年青的代价
9#

凭什么给bergy红牌,用脚趾头想一想也知道他不是这种冲动的人。黑哨!!!!
当时,当怀念……
10#

以下是引用当当在2005-2-20 13:34:19的发言: 凭什么给bergy红牌,用脚趾头想一想也知道他不是这种冲动的人。黑哨!!!!

其实bergy……当年还是很黑的,不过这次肯定冤枉了

雷耶斯倒是貌似给了对方一巴掌

Arsène Knows
发新话题 回复该主题