阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

布兰迪介绍青年系统 阿森纳青训今年最强 [复制链接]

1#
阿森纳青年学院经理兼青训发展主管布兰迪相信:本赛季的联赛杯更证明了青年学院正培养出有足够实力立足一队的球员。 青年学院毕业生兰道尔,兰斯布里,吉布斯和大霍伊特都在本赛季的联赛杯亮相,布兰迪相信更多从青年系统培养出来的有天分的球员在等待他们的机会。 “我对我们在U16,U17和U18队的拥有的球员感到兴奋,尤其是对英格兰小男孩。”他开始介绍:“本赛季以来他们在U18表现很出色,同时节本上我们在U16和U17就开始关注他们,目前我们在这个地区是最牛X的,预备队表现也很出色,大部分都是又二年纪生组成。” “事实上,我要说恐怕这是我来这里以后最健康状况。” “我想这是因为我们正开始看到第一代球员正在各个年龄段在Hale End以各种方式破土而出。像Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Henri Lansbury, Jack Wilshere, Emmanuel Frimpong 和Sanchez Watt 获得了英国学童的认可,他们在9到10岁就和我们一起了。” “Roy Massey(阿森纳青年教练) 在Hale End为年轻球员所做的一切终于有所汇报。” “Roy Massey负责埃塞克斯地区的工作,在那里每天都和其他教练一起工作。” “在那里有一支优秀的教练队伍。”布兰迪证实:“Carl Laraman一年前来到俱乐部,他主要负责训练U12以下的队伍。我们有很多年轻教练,大部分都是非职业球员,从20岁到30岁不等(也太年轻了吧?)他们也和这个年龄层的球员共事。” “然后我们有Steve Gatting来训练U15和U16,他同时也是小伙子的良师益友,帮助他们拥有学徒身份和竞技长处—足球的教育。Steve Leonard是另一位在Hale End做出许多工作的教练,还有在西汉姆和我一起的George Paris。这是在阿森纳一支优秀的教练团队,他们都知道他们的职责所在。” “基本上,”前爱尔兰国脚继续透露:“除非我们能够向温格提供技术出色,能传和能跑的球员,否则他们会很难在一队立足。这就是为什么我对今年我们球队的实力所兴奋。” “从U18进入一队的有:Mark Randall, Nacer Barazite, Fran Merida, Henri Lansbury, Kieran Gibbs ,他们都做得非常出色,你所做到的只有技术上所允许的。” “让这些球员进入球队的一线是非常重要的,因为我们认为只要他们在这里,我们就会向他们教会他们各种技能来留下他们。举个例子说,假如他们最终落脚West Ham, Tottenham 或者QPR,你不可能得到他们。所以在小伙子8到9四哦的时候要做很多工作来说服他们来到球队接受训练,ROY在这方面发挥了很大的作用。” 在过去,人们指责年轻的英格兰球员与国外同龄球员相比缺乏技术天赋是因为国家的训练无能。然而声明至少阿森纳不是,现在的英格兰球员的技术非常出色。 “ “Generally I don’t think enough emphasis is placed on the technical side of things in coaching the youngsters in England. But we have been doing that here for the best part of ten years now and I do believe that the technical level of our players has improved because of that. The academy system is functioning well at Arsenal, but it all depends on the work you give to the boys.” And a successful academy has led to a successful Carling Cup side in recent years — this is the third year in succession that the Gunners have reached the last four, sticking the policy of using mainly young players — this year younger than ever. “I heard that the average age of the squad that won at Blackburn in the last round was less than 20,” says Liam — himself a former trainee at Arsenal. “The experience the boys are getting is invaluable. I think how they have played has been amazing, and the results they have got have been amazing too. A lot of the teams they have knocked out in recent times have been teams that really want to win the competition — Everton, Newcastle and Blackburn for example. “我听说在布莱克本要获得位置至少不能低于20岁。”布兰迪也是阿森纳青训产品。“年轻球员获得经验很重要,我认为他们的表现让人惊奇,他们所取得的成就也很让人惊奇。 “In last year’s Semi-Final against Spurs, they put their very best team out to reach the final, but they couldn’t beat us and I’m really looking forward to this year’s Semi-Final. “The boys play without fear, and in fact if anyone has fear, it’s the opposition because know if they don’t do well they could get embarrassed.” This season though it’s not just the Carling Cup team that has benefited from the Academy’s Graduates. Johan Djourou has recently returned from a successful loan spell at Birmingham City, where he played more than a dozen Premier League games, and will be hoping to pick up where he left off in an Arsenal shirt last season, following his return to the Club. Another player who gained valuable first team experience with the Blues is Nicklas Bendtner, who spent two years in the Gunners Academy between 2004 and 2006 before his season-long loan spell at St Andrews. Since returning to Arsenal in the summer he has already netted twice in the Champions League, and got his first Premier League goal against Spurs in the 2-1 win at Emirates on December 22. “It was funny,” recalls Liam, “because at half-time I said to Nicklas that if he can score a winner against our biggest rivals he will be a hero forever more. It was quite prophetic of me!” This interview featured in the matchday programme for Arsenal’s League
http://www.xici.net/b1107951/d84920558.htm
http://house.focus.cn/news/2009-03-03/630502.html
http://edu.soufun.com/EduSoufunCom/EduDetail/FourDetail.aspx?Educan=bosom&EduNum=83
2#

回复:布兰迪介绍青年系统 阿森纳青训今年最强

青训的队员们能继续拔尖就好了,加油...:Onoo8:
3#

我厂的青训很牛X,我们的翻译组也很牛X:Onoo8:
4#

回复 1F 史提芬欧 的帖子

阿仙奴的青訓能力可算是數一數二的,看看在英超其他球會的阿仙奴青訓球員,大可成一支阿仙奴二队.
5#

几时才能培训出一个好后卫来啊?:Onoo5:
君臨天下,Arsenal No.10,BERGKAMP forever!
weibo:http://weibo.com/alvinlausg
6#

LS```的```````           偶也是这么想的````
7#

是很牛X啊,超底价买进,培养的有点名堂了,再以比较不错的价格卖出,而且可以保证这些人都没什么前途,简直就是生钱机器啊
无论成败,一生与枪手为伍。没有后悔,即使是痛苦,也是自己选择的。
8#

保持沉默,说我们青训一流实在不敢苟同.

──我依然在追求那遥远的梦.    Nakata'
9#

我想加入翻译组,我现在香港,阿森纳官网我每天都看,我也能翻译~~~~~~~~不知怎么报名~~~~~~~
10#

回复 1F 史提芬欧 的帖子

把“I heard that the average age of the squad that won at Blackburn in the last round was less than 20” 翻译为“我听说在布莱克本要获得位置至少不能低于20岁” 是不是值得商榷~~~~~~~~~~~~
发新话题 回复该主题