阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Marouane Chamakh is in London !!!! [复制链接]

1#
Sky Sports News understands Marouane Chamakh is in London putting the finishing touches to his proposed move to Arsenal. The Gunners have been tracking the Morocco international frontman for some time, with the player admitting recently that he was heading to Emirates Stadium. It appears as though Arsene Wenger may finally be about to get his man, with the French coach recently confirming that an agreement was close. Should he agree terms with Arsenal, Chamakh will move to England as a free agent as his contract at Bordeaux is set to expire. The 26-year-old has been a regular source of goals in the French top flight over recent years and has often expressed a desire to test himself at a higher level. He may be about to get that opportunity in the Premier League, with it seemingly only a matter of time before he secures a dream move to Arsenal. 离成功转会到阿森纳只剩下时间问题. ProposalWhile the Gunners are delighted to be closing on a top target, Bordeaux have been left disappointed at the prospect of seeing their most potent attacking weapon head for pastures new. Club president Jean-Louis Triaud has revealed that the Ligue 1 outfit did everything in their power to keep the African ace at Stade Chaban Delmas, but accepts there is nothing more he can do. "We have proposed extensions to Marouane. Our first proposal was on January 1, 2009," he said. "He said he never spoke to Arsene Wenger. But I find it strange that he could be recruited by Arsenal without talking to the coach. "阿说过没有跟教授对过话,但是我很奇怪的发现,没跟教练谈过话就被阿森纳雇用了." "I have had two difficult transfers since I arrived: Wiltord and Chamakh. These two departures relate to Arsenal. "我来到阿森纳有过两笔艰巨的转会:维托德和沙马克.这两人的离开都与阿森纳有关." Affection"Had he accepted our proposal, he could have improved his contract. "I think he was surrounded and badly misguided. I did not appreciate at all how it went. As president, I resent it." Triaud, though, has no personal animosity towards Chamakh. He added: "Personally, I owe him all my affection. He is a lovely boy. He is a warrior and a fighter. He has not cheated. 我个人对他非常有爱.他是个可爱的男孩.他是一名勇士和斗士.他不会骗人. "I wish him success at Arsenal. I will see him again with pleasure. 我祝福他在阿森纳成功. "I have great affection and gratitude for him. He brought a lot of things at the club. But I still don't appreciate the way he left." 我对他充满了感激和爱意.他给俱乐部带来了巨大的贡献.但我仍然无法欣赏他离开的方式.
2#

唯一关心的是他会穿几号
3#

第一签!
4#

快了
5#

穿10号好了
  1. 怀念那一道道彩虹般的弧线,怀念那一条条手术刀般的直线,怀念那一个个艺术杰作般的进球,那是10号真正的意义!!!
复制代码
6#

穿18号吧
7#

25号
8#

原帖由 37°2 于 2010-5-18 2:47:00 发表 穿18号吧
西瓜接班人?
9#

希望别因为阿森纳可悲的传中变杯具了。。。。
阿森纳传统:队长不满成绩走人,左后卫不满薪水走人
10#