阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[转帖]传闻Giuly被ARS策反哦 [复制链接]

1#
French star Ludovic Guily has admitted that he has asked international team-mate Thierry Henry about the prospect of playing for Arsenal.

The Monaco playmaker has been in majestic form of late and was Chelsea's tormentor in chief when the Principality outfit secured a 3-1 success in the UEFA Champions League first leg clash.

Guily will be looking to lead his side into the final next week, but he admits his future may lie away from Stade Louis II.

The 27-year-old has previously stated his preference would be a move to Spain, but now he admits the prospect of playing under Arsene Wenger is an obvious temptation.

"Arsenal seem to be the number one club and to play in front of a packed Highbury crowd would be a dream," Guily said.

"Thierry Henry has helped me with questions I have about them and he's told me what a fantastic club they are to play for.

"Whenever I meet up with the France squad, he tells me about the experiences at Arsenal, about discovering a new culture and the type of football they play.

"It seems they may be interested in me, although I still have one year left on my contract at Monaco.

"But I feel ready to move to England."

The 27-year-old could be sold in the summer, if Monaco decide they do not want to lose him on a Bosman transfer next year.

大意是:久利承认他曾经向亨利打听过转回ARS的可能性。
这名27岁的球员说,亨利经常向他解答一些关于ARS的问题并告诉他在highbury踢球是多么美好。每逢在国家队遇见亨利,亨利总是向他“推销”ARS。 Giuy表示,那很肯能暗示着ARS对他有兴趣,并且他也做好了前往英格兰的准备。

如果MONACO不想在明年失去这位合同仅剩一年的球员的话,那很可能在夏天把这名球员出售。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-2 18:30:12编辑过]

2#

真的?
酒罢已倾颓,
秋水长天折翼飞。
莫道风波栖未稳,
停杯、
云起江湖一雁咴。

相望已相违,
短笛无腔信口吹。
若到淮边惊夜冷,
披衣、
与谁相伴与谁归?
3#

不错的球员速度快,意识好,对切儿戏给我留下了深刻的印象,但由于年龄的问题,.估计来的机会不大[em08]
4#

久利,?不错的球员,可是太矮了,好像只比拿破仑高上半厘米
5#

虽然Giuy在MONACO表现是不错  但到阿森那能有多大的作用就不知道了
6#

以下是引用MAKOFO在2004-5-2 18:58:25的发言:    不错的球员速度快,意识好,对切儿戏给我留下了深刻的印象,但由于年龄的问题,.估计来的机会不大[em08]
请问一下皮雷多大来的啊
7#

可是我还是不太看好他,他与皮雷的特点很像。

而且英格兰与法国联赛的对抗强度不可同日而语,恐怕他这种身体素质够呛能应付,

8#

他是队长哦。哈哈,兵工厂是那些看足球比金钱重要的球员的梦想天堂。

9#

久利应该是法甲联赛中最好的攻击性中场!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-2 20:27:12编辑过]

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记