阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Puff Daddy [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,70,true]http://www.qtian.com/mp3&phto/618/puff%20daddy%20-%20i'll%20be%20missing%20you.mp3[/MP]

应该是很老的歌了,但是很经典,很感人,所以值得一传~~~

就是这首歌我说的说唱音乐也可以感动人

[em31][em31][em31][em31]
2#

没有歌词?
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

3#

说的挺好听,不过不知道歌词
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

4#

i'll be missing you 歌手:puff daddy featurin 专辑:a tribute to the no

intr puff daddy yeah... this right here (tell me why) goes out to everyone that has lost someone that they truly loved (c'mon check it out) verse one: puff daddy seems like yesterday we used to rock the show i laced the track you locked the flow so far from hangin on the block for dough notorious they got to know that life ain't always what it seem to be (uh-uh) words can't express what you mean to me even though you're gone, we still a team through your family, i'll fulfill your dream (that's right) in the future, can't wait to see if you'll open up the gates for me reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh) try to black it out, but it plays again when it's real, feelings hard to conceal can't imagine all the pain i feel give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) i know you still living your life, after death every step i take, every move i make every single day, every time i pray i'll be missing you thinkin of the day, when you went away what a life to take, what a bond to break i'll be missing you

5#

这首歌是纪念那个女歌手(名字我忘记了)的老公的。很经典[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
6#

威廉,第一眼看这到这首歌曲我还以为和我有听过的另一首一样呢

不如我发一首上来,叫做missing you 也是说唱。比较比较吧

[em01]
7#

用的是Police的“ Every Breath You Take ”的曲子,怪不得刚听时很耳熟……

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-27 21:10:10编辑过]

8#

还不错,我看过MTV~~

9#

我还在读书的时候就很喜欢Puff Daddy的这首歌,比Sting的原曲Every Breath You Take 所含的音乐元素要丰富得多,更有节奏感和时尚感,在90年代Rap还不是占主流音乐的时候确实是让人有眼前一亮的感觉。
10#

相信看过《Rush hourII》的人都听过这首歌。

在警署爆炸,成龙以为Tucker死了,心中很伤感的时候,他在开车时车中的广播中正好在放这首歌

[em31][em31][em31][em31][em31]
发新话题 回复该主题