阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] In Berlin. [复制链接]

1#

Sugarplum Fairy - <The Wild One>

That pathetic evil look in your eyes I don't know if I should laugh or should cry 'Cause the power that you think that you have It means nothing to the people who care And we don't care if you've heard this before 'Cause that is not the meaning of soul You can't reach us because we're higher then you We're flying over you in the blue You can shot us You can kill us You can try to make us stan in your line You can use us You can abuse us But you can't kill rock'n'roll You can shot us You can kill us You can try to make us fit in your frame You can fight us You can despise us But you can't kill rock'n'roll You've been bulted all your life so you must Take the bitterness out on us We're not responsible, got a hurt All those tears hidden behind your words Oh Big City boy so sad and so alone And this misery reflects in your poems But the publisher said you're talentless And his words really build up his angryness You can shot us You can kill us You can try to make us stand in your line You can use us You can abuse us But you can't kill rock'n'roll You can shot us You can kill us You can try to make us fit in your frame You can fight us You can dispise us But you can't kill rock 'n' roll You can shot us, you can kill us, you can cheat us, you can leave us, you can use us, you can mute us, you can beak us

---------------------------------

I'm with you in Berlin Hide inside a dark hotel Outside is anarchy and hell Los souls rebel In Berlin I rather die thenstay with you There's nothing left for me to do Here's my adieu So can you hear me when I walk away? You did not hear me when I tried to stay I am with you in Berlin I'm with you in Berlin The Martyr's got a hold of you The orphans dying eyes are blue Nothing spells true So can you hear me when I walk away? You did not hear me when I tried to stay I'm with you in Berlin Alone is how I stand in the end In Berlin

------------------------------------------

When you cry, I cry Sad eyed Caroline With your tears came ters of mine I was young, confused Hollow and bemused So my heart got bruised with time My apologies Sad eyes Caroline When I define what's on your mind What is left? What is there? Who cares? If there's till air To bring my thoughts into the clear Before they'll disappear I didn't mean to say All those things I said I didn't mean to do the tings I've done to you On my bare knees I tell you that I'm sorry Is this goodbye? Sad eyed Caroline Hope you're doing fine I feels like yesterday we sat down by the bay waiting for the sun to set our way And one by one The hours counted down As we walked into oblivion Do your eyes still shine? When day and night entwine Like this icy sky trough a hollow night? Do your lips still dare? To curse out your despair And to swear when it's not there? Is life to wear a tear? I didn't ment to say all those things I said I didn't ment to do the things I've done to you On my bare knees I tell you that I'm sorry But if I can Through sorrow and trough pain I do it all again If we ment to say all the things we said If we ment to do The things that we've gone trough Then on our bare knees We welcome a new morning Let us rewind Repair and replay Let it blow away

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-04-30 17:31:35
    2#

Caroline 很赞`````
    3#

But you can't kill rock'n'roll
    在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
    4#

突然发现对这样有反复歌词的歌很有爱.... 就算不喜欢BRITPOP= =
    在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
    5#

you can't kill rock'n'roll yes you can never kill rock'n'roll 有人就有rock'n'roll

也许你不知道我在哪里,
    也许你不知道我在做什么,
    也许你也不需要知道,
    我每时每刻都在想你 。
    6#

nice piece!

ARE YOU TOTTENHAM IN DISGUISE?
    发新话题 回复该主题