阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

浪漫情歌------《For The First Time》 [复制链接]

1#

一首浪漫的情歌,出自Kenny loggins 1996年One Find Day 大碟。

Rod Stewart翻唱了这首歌,很是深情款款。

For The First Time - Rod Stewart Are those your eyes, is that your smile i"ve been lookin at you forever but i never saw you before are these your hands holdin" mine now i wonder how i could of been so blind

for the first time i am looking in your eyes for the first time i"m seein" who you are i can"t believe how much i see when you"re lookin back at me now i understand why love is....... love is.....for the first time.....

can this be real, can this be true am i the person i was this morning and are you the same you it"s all so strange how can it be all along this love was right in front of me

for the first time i am looking in your eyes for the first time i"m seein who you are i can"t believe how much i see when you"re lookin back at me now i understand why love is....... love is.....for the first time.....

such a long time ago i had given up on findin" this emotion..ever again but you live with me now yes i"ve found you some how and i"ve never been so sure and for the first time i am looking in your eyes for the first time i"m seein" who you are can"t believe how much i see when you"re lookin back at me now i understand why love is....... love is..... for the first time.....

[MP=480,60,true]http://202.101.237.119/ftp/yunzai/02-For_the_first_time.mp3[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-27 12:25:06编辑过]

2#

我比较喜欢的一首歌

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-3-1 3:41:29编辑过]

3#

以下是引用37°2在2005-3-1 3:41:14的发言: 我比较喜欢的一首歌
你这些欧美音乐资讯你是看杂志还是网站上知道的?
4#

5#

很好听,可我下载的是其他人唱的版本[em03][em08][em07]
发新话题 回复该主题