阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Supernatural之神圣之音 [复制链接]

1#
最近看Supernatural的第四季,原本对宗教传说天使恶魔之类的不感冒的我居然爱上一只天使。在LJ上看了一些Fanvid,背景音乐都非常棒,带着神圣的宗教味道和救赎的感觉。现推荐几首。 顺便推荐美剧Supernatural,第四季真是越拍越好啊~要停播一个月,这可叫人怎么活啊…… Supernatural,CW电视台的美剧,主要讲述兄弟两个因为母亲被恶魔杀死而从此踏上Hunting之路的故事。现在拍到第四季,而第五季也已经预定。牵涉到哥哥爱天使弟弟爱恶魔了……虽然看上去挺狗血的但我居然欲罢不能了…… Amaranth,不朽之花,不朽之红,是Nightwish的新专辑[也不算新了,只是我最近刚听而已]Dark Passion Play中的歌。个人觉得很不错。只是我忘了Nightwish换了主唱,一下子不适应新主唱那个明亮的声音,还是喜欢原主唱的声音。歌的主题是天使受难,MV是讲一对兄弟救起一只落难人间的天使,而天使却被村民当做恶魔给活活烧死的故事。 amaranth by nightwish baptised with a perfect name the doubting one by heart alone without himself war between him and the day need someone to blame in the end, little he can do alone you believe but what you see you receive but what you give caress the one, the never-fading rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow caress the one, the hiding amaranth in a land of the daybreak apart from the wandering pack in this brief flight of time we reach for the ones, whoever dare you believe but what you see you receive but what you give caress the one, the never-fading rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow caress the one, the hiding amaranth in a land of the daybreak reaching, searching for something untouched hearing voices of the never-fading calling caress the one, the never-fading rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow caress the one, the hiding amaranth in a land of the daybreak caress the one, the never-fading rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow caress the one, the hiding amaranth in a land of the daybreak Forgive me - Group 1 Crew Group 1 Crew这个组合似乎并不知名,但是他们的Forgive me 和Can't go on肯定很多人都听过。很喜欢他们的声音和乐感。那长长的RAP超赞啊~推荐他们的专辑Ordinary Dreamers,其中的Movin'和Keys to kingdom重点推荐! Forgive me - Group 1 Crew Father, I'm going through some heavy things It seems like this world ain't getting any better The more we try to get closer to You The farther we run from Your throne I've spent so many nights wonderin'when will it end When will the day come when happiness begins I'm running the race but it seems too hard to win I'm sick of mourning my stomach is throwing up in the morning I'm calling for help and watching it melt away My heart's been put on display and put away In many ways, many times I told myself it was ok And anger was the price that was paid While these faded dreams just screamed to bring them home The burden was too heavy I kept running from the throne I can't take it any longer,I can taste my spirit hunger God please help me get home Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left, Lord please Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left I've come to terms that I'm burning both sides of the rope And I'm hoping that self-control would kick in before I'm choking off The sin that be destroying every fiber I got I need the Lord in every way I'll never make it I'm not Going back to the way I was before Christ in my life I couldn't do it I would lose it there's no point to the fight And I'm writing this song, for the people who don't belong I pray away the pain you feel from all the things that went wrong Inside a life that's filled with anger and disappointment Cause daddy treated you weaker than all of the other kids It's annoying and I feel for all of you who wanna give up You feel stuck I feel the same way Lord help us stay up You couldn't pay me to abandon the idea of true hope That I could make it through this life into a place where there's no crying I'm dying to find You with open arms when I go Knowing You love me and You waiting to give rest to my soul Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left, Lord please Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left Lord I don't know what I'm struggling for There's go to be more Than this life I know But still I'm here fighting to never give up I find strength in Your love And You will see me through Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left, Lord please Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left, Lord please Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death Lord though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scared cause You're holding my breath I only fear that I don't have enough time left To tell the world that there's no time left Nightwish - Wish I had an angel 很早之前听过这首歌,但是没有特别来电,直到看了Supernatural后再听这首歌觉得特别赞!果然听歌要看心情……这首是早期的Nightwish的歌,所以主唱还是原来那个啊~那妖媚华丽的声线啊T-T,再也没了…… Nightwish - Wish I had an angel I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel tonight Deep into a dying day I took a step outside an innocent heart Prepare to hate me fall when I may This night will hurt you like never before Old loves they die hard Old lies they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I`m in love with my lust Burning angelwings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight I`m going down so frail and cruel Drunken disguise changes all the rules Old loves they die hard Old lies they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I`m in love with my lust Burning angelwings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight Greatest thrill Not to kill But to have the prize of the night Hypocrite Wannabe friend 13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing! Last dance, first kiss Your touch my bliss Beauty always comes with dark thoughts I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I`m in love with my lust Burning angelwings to dust I wish I had your angel tonigh within temptation - Angels 对这个组合……还是乐队的没咋了解,就觉得这歌特别治愈…… Sparkling angel I believed You were my saviour in my time of need. Blinded by faith I couldn't hear All the whispers, the warnings so clear. I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door. There's no escape now, No mercy no more. No remorse cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart. You took my heart, Deceived me right from the start. You showed me dreams, I wished they would turn into real. You broke the promise and made me realise. It was all just a lie. Sparkling angel, I couldn't see Your dark intentions, your feelings for me. Fallen angel, tell me why? What is the reason, the thorn in your eye? I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now No mercy no more No remorse cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart Chorus You took my heart, Deceived me right from the start. You showed me dreams, I wished they would turn into real. You broke the promise and made me realise. It was all just a lie. Could have been forever. Now we have reached the end. This world may have failed you, It doesn't give you a reason why. You could have chosen a different path in life. The smile when you tore me apart.

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑Zlatan 最后编辑于 2008-11-28 17:48:08
    本主题由 版主 cecilia72 于 11/27/2008 5:24:20 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
    君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

2#

有帅哥的片子你都不会放过啊
    3#

好看的片子有帅哥当然最好 只是不是所有有帅哥的片子都是好看的啦 我终于听了Nightwish的新专辑了,很不错呐
    君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

4#

要到1月15号才回归,相当折磨人呐 到时候就是66个封印即将全被解开了。
    5#

就是,CW真是个脑抽的电视台! 如果给SPN的预算再多点,那将做出多么漂亮的地狱啊,天使啊的特效啊,结果这次做了天使的特效,神魔大战只能靠肉搏……实在太寒酸了…… 解开就解开吧,只要E兔能继续掰下去就行了。期待一下Lucifer,XD,前提是他不准让Castiel便当!
    君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

发新话题 回复该主题