阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Poet in Process - Why [复制链接]

1#
依然是地狱男爵2里的一首歌,试听链接在此: http://www.myspace.com/poetinprocess 这个乐队的歌曲还不错,很多好音乐试听
2#

Tell me mother 妈妈,告诉我 Why did you cry? 你为什么哭泣? Why did you keep the rage inside? 为什么隐藏你的愤怒? Was the answer underneath? 是下面这些原因吗? The misery and pain that we feel 孩子们,大人们始终找寻着我们的温暖 for a child, for a man that seeks the warmth of us all 我们感受着他们的痛楚, Why do people die alone? 为什么人们孤单地死去? indeed is a strange world 这真是一个很奇怪的世界 They have been waiting for so long 他们已经等待了太久 nobody seems to hear their calls 可似乎没人能听见他们的呼喊 Men are eager for that moon 人们渴望月亮, Moon that brings ambitious thoughts 月亮铸就了他们的雄心壮志 For a child for a man 孩子们,大人们始终找寻着我们的温暖 That seeks the warmth of us all Why do people die alone? 为什么人们孤单地死去? Indeed is a strange world 这真是一个很奇怪的世界 Understand this world outside 去了解外面的世界 Keep your eyes wide open try 睁大你的眼睛看看清楚 love so much important know 爱是如此的重要 Please remember,remember Why? 请记住,记住这是为什么? Childs have been vanished from their own land 孩子们被赶出他们自己的家园 Nobody seems to hear their calls 似乎没人能听见他们的呼喊 Yes, it is hard to make a stand 是的,他们无力反抗 When money is above our thoughts 在这金钱至上的时代 Pray to god or simply touch paradise 向上帝祈祷或触一触天堂 I have been waiting for the moment 我一直等待的时刻到来 To tell you how i feel because 告诉你我的感受, Cause I love you 因为我爱你 Understand this world outside 去了解外面的世界 Keep your eyes wide open try 睁大你的眼睛看看清楚 love so much important know 爱是如此的重要 Please remember,remember Why? 请记住,记住这是为什么?
3#

我凸
4#

凸??
发新话题 回复该主题