[讨论]分享让你感动的歌词~ [复制链接]

1#

"不知道现在人会在哪里,有什么际遇,遇见了感伤的歌曲,会不会驻足去聆听,每一句歌词都是涟漪......"  

不知道有没有令你感动的歌曲,感动的歌词?~

歌里有你的故事,而我们都无需知道,当歌唱起的时候,曾经得心情在时间里穿梭

可不可以和大家一起分享你感动

2#

你的样子  罗大佑

我听到传来的谁的声音象那梦里呜咽中的小河 我看到远去的谁的步伐遮住告别时哀伤的眼神 不明白的是何你情愿让风尘刻划你的样子 就象早已忘情的世界曾经拥有你的名字我的声音 那悲歌总会在梦中惊醒诉说一点哀伤过的往事 那看似满不在乎转过身的是风干泪眼后萧瑟的影子 不明白的为何人世间总不能溶解你的样子 是否来迟了明日的渊源早谢了你的笑容我的心情 不变的你 伫立在茫茫的尘世中 聪明的孩子 提着易碎的灯笼 潇洒的你 将心事化尽尘缘中 孤独的孩子 你是造物的恩宠 不变的你 伫立在茫茫的尘世中 聪明的孩子 提着心爱的灯笼 潇洒的你 将心事化尽尘缘中 孤独的孩子 你是造物的恩宠

3#

周华健 - 朋友

朋友 演唱:周华健 这些年一个人 风也过雨也走 有过泪有过错 还记得坚持甚麽 真爱过才会懂 会寂寞会回首 终有梦终有你在心中 朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有 一句话一辈子 一生情一杯酒 朋友不曾孤单过 一声朋友你会懂 还有伤还有痛 还要走还有我

4#

杜德伟 - 亲爱的别哭

亲爱的别哭 词曲:小虫编曲:李伯杰 演唱:杜德伟 my love 你让我等最久 我最想要的梦终于就要拥有 爱一直围绕着我 寂寞都是想你太多 告述我一天不见你会不会一样难过 如果会你愿不愿意为我停留 我每晚都这样乞求 我今生最爱的最在乎的你请你爱我 hey 亲爱的别哭 被爱是幸福我当然是你的全部 hey 亲爱的别哭 眼泪是珍珠我会用一生去爱护 my love 有爱是幸福 没有才痛苦多少人在羡慕 oh 心早就有所属 真爱不能反反复复 告诉我你的心是不是需要我的照顾 如果是你愿不愿意把心留住 我是你想走的路 你忘不了的去不掉的人你最在乎

5#

使与海豚 - 梁咏琪

我是天使 一个孤单浪漫的天使 喜欢绕着地球飞 却为找不到甜密爱情而心灰 你是海豚 海是座没有围墙的城 仰望有彩虹的天空 你心里有失去爱情的伤痕 当天使懂得海豚的伤悲 当海豚疼惜天使的心碎 我们的相逢变得好可贵 我们在风中留下了喜悦的眼泪 天使好想去学会了游泳 海豚在梦里飞到了半空中 这样的恋爱或许不轻松 可是只有你让我深深心动 天使好想给海豚一个吻 可是情海那么神秘那么深 海豚想给天使一个拥抱 可是天使的家住得那么高 有爱就难不倒 我要对你好

6#

streets of philadelphia sung by "springsteen, bruce" i was bruised and battered and i couldn’t tell what i felt i was unrecognizable to myself i saw my reflection in a window i didn’t know my own face oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin acute;away on the streets of philadelphia i walked the avenue till my legs felt like stone i heard the voices of friends vanished and gone at night i could hear the blood in my veins black and whispering as the rain on the streets of philadelphia ain’t no angel gonna greet me it’s just you and i my friend my clothes don’t fit me no more i walked a thousand miles just to slip the skin the night has fallen, i’m lyin’awake i can feel myself fading away so receive me brother with your faithless kiss or will we leave each other alone like this on the streets of philadelphia the end.

我们都曾经有一个黄金时代,当我们用最真心的力量,最无畏的意志,忠实于自己的时候
7#

所谓的感动,就是在一个特定的时间,一个特定的状态,你遇到了一首特定的歌!而这首歌就这样的同你的心产生了共鸣!毫无理由的你就深深地喜欢上了这首歌,就像我最爱的linkin park,我曾经最爱的in the end!

In The End

It starts with one thing   I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try keep that in mind   I designed this rhyme To explain in due time All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day The clock ticks life away It’s so unreal Didn’t look out below Watch the time go right out the window Trying to hold on, but didn’t even know Wasted it all just to watch you go I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter One thing, I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind   I designed this rhyme, to explain in due time I tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking me Acting like I was part of your property Remembering all the times you fought with me I’m surprised it got so (far) Things aren’t the way they were before You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore Not that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me (in the end) You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I Chorus I’ve put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go And for all this There’s only one thing you should know (2x) Chorus  

就在我人生最彷徨的时候,我遇到了这首歌!我觉得她唱出了我的心情!不知道大家是否也和我一样对自己未来彷徨过!如果有,那时的你或许会深爱上这首歌!

8#

有没有听过JAY的新歌<<七里香>>?歌词像诗一样美,在这样炎热的夏天,听到这样令人清爽的歌曲,感觉其中像志摩和小曼的爱情故事般的浪漫,是不是很美妙??

窗外的麻雀 在电线杆上多嘴   你说这一句 很有夏天的感觉   手中的铅笔 在纸上来来回回   我用几行字形容你是我的谁 秋刀鱼 的滋味 猫跟你都想了解   初恋的香味就这样被我们寻回   那温暖 的阳光 像刚摘的鲜艳草莓   你说你舍不得吃掉这一种感觉   雨下整夜 我的爱溢出就像雨水   院子落叶 跟我的思念厚厚一叠   几句是非 也无*将我的热情冷却   你出现在我诗的每一页   雨下整夜 我的爱溢出就像雨水   窗台蝴蝶 像诗里纷飞的美丽章节   我接着写 把永远爱你写进诗的结尾   你是我唯一想要的了解   那饱满 的稻穗 幸福了这个季节   而你的脸颊像田里熟透的蕃茄   你突然 对我说 七里香的名字很美   我此刻却只想亲吻你倔强的嘴

[em03][em03]
9#

看偶簽名~

10#

呵呵!~~~看来楼上的也是杰迷啊~~~~

发新话题 回复该主题