注册

发新话题 回复该主题

这可能是我听过的最甜美的女声 [复制链接]

1#

偶然发现了这首歌,算是我听过的最甜的女声之一了

i could be the one

歌手:Donna Lewis

专辑:blue planet

Artist: Donna Lewis Date: 1998-08-18 Label: Atlantic Genre: Pop Category: Rock/Pop

这是她98年发行的一张叫《blue planet》的专辑

而找到她的官方网站,看到她最近出了一张新专辑《be still》,在网站可以试听

我们都曾经有一个黄金时代,当我们用最真心的力量,最无畏的意志,忠实于自己的时候
2#

http://www.xhgw.net/home/UploadFile/20042313204277318.mp3

这是下载地址

以下是歌词:

I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what’s to come I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one

我一向很懒得自己做帖子,很难得啊~~这个是villena绝对原创的,大家来顶哈~~

觉得下个星期的背景音乐可以用这个呢

[em05][em05]

3#

好像听说过这个歌手

歌曲很好听啊,谢谢mm

[em04]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
4#

去她的官方网站找了些图片

黑白的更有一番韵味

[em06][em06][em06]

5#

以下是引用discoco在2004-9-30 14:10:00的发言:

好像听说过这个歌手

歌曲很好听啊,谢谢mm

[em04]

不谢哈,她的声音让我想起了澳洲乐队Frente!的女主音~~喜欢得不行哦

我已经决定做她的饭了~~

[em30][em30][em30]

6#

不错啊

很美的声音

7#

怎么没几个人来顶?

我自己来

[em01][em01]

8#

谢谢JJ,我下载了
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

9#

强~往死里顶~~~~~收藏~
圣洁的红叉指引你再次上传图片……
10#

以后更要多发精品~~吼吼

发新话题 回复该主题