阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

back again! open my door for love! 珍惜身边关心你的人,新年快乐! [复制链接]

1#
点击关闭鉴定图章

Inconsolable

I close the door Like so many times, so many times before Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor when i let you walk away tonight Without a word I try to sleep, yeah But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me A thousand more regrets unraveling, ohh If you were here right now, I swear, I'd tell you this Baby I don't want to waste another day Keeping it inside it's killing me Cause all i ever wanted, it comes right down to you (to you) I'm wishing I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable I climb the walls I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no. I memorized the number So why can't i make the call Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me In the possibility (ohh) Baby I don't want to waste another day, another day Keeping it inside it's killing me Cause all I ever wanted, it comes right down to you (to you) I'm wishing I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable (oh no no) I don't wanna be like this I just wanna let you know That everything that i hold in Is everything that i can't let go (can't let go, yeah) 'Cause baby I don't want to waste another day Keeping it inside it's killing me Cause all I ever wanted, it comes right down to you (to you) I'm wishing I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable oh no Don't you know it baby I don't want to waste another day I'm wishing I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable

Something That I Already Know

Here we are, Seven days And seven nights of empty tries It's rituals, habitual But it's never gonna work this time We're to the point of no return And along the way the only thing we've learned Is how to hurt each other I'm looking back and wondering why It took so long to realize That nothing's changed, it never will All these years of standing still And still we stay, in all this pain And nothing's going to make it go away I don't want to wait another minute Put me out of my misery I can read your mind baby you're not in it And we're not what we used to be No you wouldn't have to lie to me If you would only let me go And I don't want to wait another minute to hear Something that I already know I know, I know, I know Something that I already know I know, I know, I know So save your voice Don't waste your breath Can't you see we're at the end? This goodbye, it's permanent So wish me well And try to forget All the fights And all the ways We almost made it But we never did And finally it's come to this I don't want to wait another minute Put me out of my misery I can read your mind baby you're not in it And we're not what we used to be No you wouldn't have to lie to me If you would only let me go And I don't want to wait another minute to hear Something that I already know We cannot hide what we've become So sick and tired of being loved It's done, it's done, it's done I don't want to wait another minute Put me out of my misery I can read your mind baby, you're not in it And we're not what we used to be No you wouldn't have to lie to me If you would only let me go And I don't want to wait another minute to hear Something that I already know I know, I know, I know Something that I already know 'Cause I know, I know, I know Something that I already know I know, I know, I know 'Cause I know 'Cause I know

Treat Me Right

The first night that we met I will never forget Baby you were a star Oh, from that point in time It was always you and I Shining so beautiful Later out with your friends You treat me like I’m dead It was like I’m invisible (I can’t let it go) That was unforgettable (I can’t let it go) I just wanna let you know (I can’t let it go) Situations unliveable (I can’t let it go) I can’t let it go (I can’t let it go) So tell me why you say that you want me When all you ever do girl Is push on my buttons You always bring me down In public When nobody’s around To say that you love me Make me say oh, no I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right Oh, you got me twisted Oh, you got me twisted I'm not someone you can just disrespect, oh How would you feel if you were in my shoes? Feelin’ used, with a heart bruised (I can’t let it go) The situations critical (I can’t let it go) Relationship is pitiful (I can’t let it go) Everything’s falling apart (I can’t let it go) Cause you’re so hypocritical So tell me why you say that you want me When all you ever do girl Is push on my buttons You always bring me down In public When nobody’s around To say that you love me Make me say oh, no I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right y-y-you just no good for me you’re no good for me you’re just no good for me I know you’re no good for me You know It's wrong to treat me cold No one to hold One day I'm gonna say goodbye What's it gonna be Girl I'm gonna leave Unless you turn around And treat me right So tell me why you say that you want me When all you ever do girl Is push on my buttons You always bring me down In public When nobody’s around To say that you love me Make me say oh, no I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right Just treat me right Just treat me right Say that you want me Just treat me right Just treat me right So tell me why you say that you want me When all you ever do girl Is push on my buttons You always bring me down In public When nobody's around To say that you love me Make me say oh, no I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right I see you all alone I'm half way out the door Unless you turn around And treat me right

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home

Another summer day has come and gone away In paris and rome but i wanna go home mm hmm Maybe surrounded by a million people i still feel all alone i just wanna go home yeah i miss you, you know And i've been keeping all the letters that i wrote to you Each one a line or two im fine baby how are you?? Well i would send them but i know that its just not enough the words were cold and flat and you deserve more, than that Another aeroplane,another sunny place im lucky i know But i wanna go home Ive got to go home Let me go home im just to far from were you are i gotta come home Let me go home ive had my run baby im done i wanna come home And i feel just like im living someone elses life it's like i just stepped outside when everything was going right And i know just why you could not come along with me coz this was not your dream but you always believed,in me Another winter day has come and gone away in either paris or rome and i wanna go home i miss you,you know Let me go home ive had my run baby im done i wanna go home Let me go home you know ill be alright i'll be home tonight I'm coming back home

It's You

There's a laugh in my eyes There's a waltz in my walk And it's been such a long time Since there was hope in my talk If you never knew What it is that's new.. it's you 'Cause when your hands are in mine You set a fire that everyone can see And it's burning away Every bad memory To tell you the truth If it's something new.. baby it's you It's you in the morning It's you in the night A beautiful angel came down To light up my life The world's a different place Where nothing's too hard to say And nothing's to hard to do Never too much to go through To tell you the truth Everything that's new.. baby it's you It's you in the morning It's you in the night A beautiful angel came down To light up my life My life, my life Ohh So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old) With many years behind me (many years behind me) There's only one thing I want (aahh) One thing I need beside me For all that you are For everything you do For all that you've done Just for showing me the truth It's you It's you Baby it's you

You Must Have Had A Broken Heart

The way you say the things you do The softness of the words you choose The times that you can read my mind And take my worries out of sight Your fingers touching on my lips And say a kiss is still a kiss And when you look at me I see I see the pain that you had to feel You must've had a broken heart, to love me the way do Must've been so torn apart, I can see it when I look at you All the meaning that is in your eyes, the love you give will never die And I knew right from the start, you must've had a broken heart You seem to have that certain smile I can't forget after a while The day you walked into the room At once I knew the hurt that you'd been through Sometimes when its late at night and I see your face in the fire light Showing all the love you have for me, well I love you as much Sometimes, sometimes Must've had a broken heart Yeah All the meaning that is in your eyes, the love u give will never die And I knew right from the start, you must've had a broken heart Sometimes.....

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2007-12-29 21:02:45
本主题由 实习版主 cecilia72 于 12/29/2007 8:54:57 PM 执行 鉴定主题 操作
2#

回复:back again! open my door for love! 珍惜身边关心你的人,新年快乐!...

最喜欢HOME
3#

以前的同桌超迷他们的,特别是Nick~
4#

原来 HOME 是翻唱的   michael buble 的更好听
5#

恩,喜欢Micheal-Buble的声音
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

发新话题 回复该主题