阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Break the Night with Color [复制链接]

1#
Richard Ashcroft Break the Night with Color Fools they think I do not know The road I'm taking If you meet me on the way Hesitating That is just because I know which way I will choose The corridors of discontent That I've been traveling All alone in search for truth The world's so frightning Nothing's going right today 'Cos nothing ever does Ooh-ooh, I don't wanna know your secrets Ooh-ooh, they lie heavy on my head Ooh-ooh, let's break the night with colour Time for me to move ahead Monday morning coming down like understanding Mama thinks you are the ground Looking so frightning Nothing's going right today 'Cos nothing ever does Ooh-ooh, I don't wanna know your secrets Ooh-ooh, they lie heavy on my head Time for me to break my cover Time for me to move ahead Been givin' up You will come again Been givin' up You will come again Ooh-ooh, I don't wanna know your secrets Ooh-ooh, they lie heavy on my head Ooh-ooh, let's break the night with colour Time for us to move ahead Ooh-ooh, I don't wanna know your secrets Ooh-ooh, they lie heavy on my head Ooh-ooh, let's break the night with colour Time for me to move ahead
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-17 18:13:39
本主题由 实习版主 cecilia72 于 7/17/2008 9:59:07 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

回复: Break the Night with Color

Kent The King is Dead  Thin december air is like the dry ice smoke   You´ll come to your senses or inhale and choke   My IQ allows me to brush you aside   You´re zeros and ones, you´re wrong where I´m right   chorus:   Now, the tyrant is dead and his lady is free   I am going ahead with the reinvention of me   Now the king lies here dead,   now the king lies here dead   It´s not as wet as the rain or   as cold as the snow   It drives him in hard to the sane   and the simple soul   I take a charge at my chance   you know how it is   Let go of my hand   You know how it is   chorus   And my IQ allows me to brush you aside   chorus ----------------------------------------------- Den Döda Vinkeln
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-17 19:08:56
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
3#

Stereophonics Not Up to You                                                  Salt grips the road, awaits his lift again, Street orange glow, shades the odds against, One more sip, a shoe, a miss, a shaving nick, one extra kiss, Who's to know, whatever? Not up to me, not up to you Not up to me, not up to you The swings don't swing, the parks been dead for years How do you know the last swing weren't the last for good, Hard book on freaks, fresh summer peach, Creased magazine, sugar chocolate treat, Who's to know whatever? Not up to me, not up to you Not up to me, not up to you The streets so long where she lost her pocket purse, Kept the last picture of the man she committed first, Cracked windscreen rain, French murder play, Junk take away, tired street parade, Who's to know, whatever? whatever Not up to me, not up to you Not up to me, not up to you Ha whatever Not up to me, not up to you Not up to anything we do Not up to me, not up to you Ahh you Ahh you Ahh you Its not up to me, Its not up to you Its not up to you Its not up to you Its not up to you --------------------------------------------------------------- Maybe Tomorrow I've been down and I'm wondering why These little black clouds Keep walking around With me With me It wastes time And I'd rather be high Think I'll walk me outside And buy a rainbow smile But be free They're all free So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home I look around at a beautiful life Been the upperside of down Been the inside of out But we breathe We breathe I wanna breeze and an open mind I wanna swim in the ocean Wanna take my time for me All me So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home So maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-17 20:10:58
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
4#

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. Better Things (ft. Kate Nash) After shows all the time, meet the band, do a line Hotel room, double bed, empty sex and then regret Kiss and tell, i'll tell a friend, so and so would like to spend more time in my company, thinks he could fall in love with me And I'm sorry and I hope you don't mind, It's just it's getting late and I'm feeling tired And I've got better things to do tonight Than cultivate your vacuous desires Three days later there's no texts, what the hell did you expect He's only in it for himself For the money for the wealth A shallow kiss to fill a void A broken heart a lonely boy, You took advantage of his pain took his dignity for fame And I'm sorry and I hope you don't mind, It's just it's getting late and I'm feeling tired And I've got better things to do tonight Than cultivate your vacuous desires ------------------------------------------------------------ Moving Forward I'm wide, I'm wide awake at night And my mind's preoccupied and the silence won't reside Or resolve the feelingsthat exist because it's easy to dismiss And it's harder to get hurt And I wish that I was stronger than the people that you meet And I wish that you were lost without me And though the more I think about it the easier it  seems I'll be just fine so here's to moving forward Were we made as corresponding shapes? Our two pieces tassellate Were we designed to fit as one? And it is with patience that I wait as these romantic notions take my dignity and tact And I wish that I was stronger than the people that you meet And I wish that you were lost without me And though the more I think about it the easier it  seems I'll be just fine so here's to moving forward And as the sun sets on this now You'll be the one I thought about And as the sun sets on this now You'll be the one I thought about And I wish that I was stronger than the people that you meet And I wish that you were lost without me And though the more I think about it the easier it  seems I'll be just fine so here's to moving forward
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-17 20:09:38
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
5#

Starsailor Some of Us Heard you today, that isn't my name, you were fast asleep, Forget what he did, can I be the kid for your soul to keep. Some of us laugh, some of us cry, Some of us smoke, some of us lie, But it's all just the way that we cope with our lives. I've grown to see the philosophy of my own mistrust, We all have our faults, mine come in waves that you turn to rust, Some of us laugh, some of us cry, Some of us smoke, some of us lie, But it's all just the way that we cope with our lives. I've been hanging onto something, You keep laughing awe-inspiring. Some of us laugh, some of us cry, Some of us smoke, some of us lie, But it's all just the way that we cope with our lives. Some of us laugh, some of us cry, Some of us smoke, some of us lie, But it's all just the way that we cope with our lives. My wandering soul found solace at last, I wanted to know how long it would last. She's losing control, she's coming down fast, The heart that I stole, I'm not giving back, never giving back.
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-17 20:13:28
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
6#

回复:Break the Night with Color

树姐出品 必属精品
7#

THE KING IS DEAD~~~
8#

都不错
9#

可以精华叻~~~
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
10#

在线听速度如何?
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题