阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

有缘可惜无份 [复制链接]

1#
漫漫路上,偶遇一个能令你怦然心动的女人,然而,由于各种原因,你终究不能和她在一起,只能远远地,静静地,看着她... .... 音乐可以诠释这些心情: 一种是 失落 you're beautiful     歌手:james blunt     专辑:chasing time: the bedlam sessions   My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. I saw you face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you. Yeah, she caught my eye, As we walked on by. She could see from my face that I was, Fucking high, And I don't think that I'll see her again, But we shared a moment that will last till the end. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. I saw you face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. There must be an angel with a smile on her face, When she thought up that I should be with you. But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you. 一种是 伤心 25 minutes     歌手:mltr     专辑:colours   (Jascha Richter) After some time I've finally made up my mind she is the girl and I really want to make her mine I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her and I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done I find her standing in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search She looks so happy in her weddingdress but she's crying while she's saying this MLTR Chorus: Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twentyfive minutes too late Against the wind I'm going home again wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends But still I see her in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search She looked so happy in her weddingdress but she cryed while she was saying this Chorus: Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twentyfive minutes too late Out in the streets places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat inside my head still I can hear the words she said Chorus: Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twentyfive minutes too late I can still hear her say....... 一种是 绝望 绝望的声音,绝望的歌词,绝望的run... ... Creep     歌手:Radiohead     专辑:Creep   When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world And I wish I was special You're so fuckin' special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't care if it hurts I want to have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul I want you to notice When I'm not around You're so fuckin' special I wish I was special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. She's running out again, She's running out She's run run run running out... Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fuckin' special I wish I was special... But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't belong here.
最后编辑he7may 最后编辑于 2008-07-13 16:38:01
本主题由 实习版主 Pryce 于 7/13/2008 6:20:15 PM 执行 移动主题 操作
- -
2#

回复:有缘可惜无份

为啥音频显示不了的?
- -
3#

呃,改过来了。。。
- -
4#

失落    伤心    绝望 .............................
最后编辑killua 最后编辑于 2008-07-13 16:53:49
5#

马路天使么?
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
6#

在学校碰到的
- -
7#

你身边有人了?
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
8#

偶其实一直不明白啥叫有缘无分
/  丷      \     
|  26    |           
|          |          星际间战略统合超级兵器
9#

万年光棍路过
10#

我来帮LS的百度一下~ 有缘无份的爱情 像两条永远并行的铁轨 从起点到终点 隔着咫尺天涯 日夜守望 就这样看着彼此的生命 被不停驶过的列车渐渐磨损 直至生命的尽头 却没有爱的交织点 不是不敢去爱 只是我们一但牵手 列车便有倾覆的灾难 美丽的爱情亦成为 罪恶的化身 其实并行的铁轨很幸福 千万根枕木如同 缘份化作的无数双手 将它们连在了一起 永远并行是因为 它们的目标和方向 永远一致; 它们本是一体 缺一不可 距离让它们更有意义 只是因为相隔咫尺 这样的距离使它们 没有隐瞒 没有隐藏; 它们没有终点 只有起点 所谓的终点 只是下一个起点
最后编辑killua 最后编辑于 2008-07-13 18:11:34
发新话题 回复该主题