阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Pearl Jam: Yellow Ledbetter [复制链接]

1#
Album:Lost Dogs Title:Yellow Ledbetter Unsealed On a porch a letter sat Then you said 'I wanna leave it again' Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand And on the sand I wanna leave it again... yeah On a weekend wanna wish it all away yeah... And they called and I said that I want what I said And then I call out again And the reason oughta leave her calm I know I said I know what I wear Not the boxer or the bag Ah yeah Can you see them Out on the porch Yeah but they don't wave I see them round the front way yeah And I know and I know I don't want to stay... Make me cry <guitar solo> Ooooh I see I dont know there's something else I don't come and I don't wave Oh, I said, I don't, I don't know whether I was the boxer or the bag Ah yeah Can you see them Out on the porch Yeah but they don't wave I see them round the front way yeah And I know I don't want to stay at all I dont wanna stay (3x) I don't Ohhhh Yeah... oooh no no no no no Ohhhhhhh oh oh oh oh
2#

回复:Pearl Jam: Yellow Ledbetter

3#

有点怪
4#

这歌可是经典中的经典
5#

比起Nirvana,珍珠酱还是略逊一筹
遵守交通规则,切记
6#

丹尼斯.罗德曼最喜欢珍珠酱。他说听珍珠酱的歌有自杀的冲动。
7#

大虫是吧,他和麦当娜有一腿 如果一个人身心俱佳,听歌是不会自杀的 忧伤的歌曲有,black sunday,tears in heaven算是我知道的上品 当然这些类型不是我喜欢的,听得也少
遵守交通规则,切记
8#

Eric Clapton 的tears in heaven麽?black sunday是谁的作品呢,听过,有自杀传闻。
9#

前者对 后者我自己也忘了,一个女歌手唱的,英语,很凄婉,家里电脑上有
遵守交通规则,切记
10#

如果我没搞错的话LS所说的是gloomy sunday吧?
发新话题 回复该主题